COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Past lives

ChiQuiChiQui Member PExer
I'd really like to find out what my past life was... if I was an animal.. or a servant.. or a whatever... :)

Would you know of any *wachamacallit?* people who can tell what your past life was? I'd like to know how I lived then. :)

Comments

• tr|n|tytr|n|ty the queen bee PExer
    a friend of mine is a manghuhula of sorts, he said i was a member of the court of the medici's during renaissance italy..LOL sobrang specific noh..ewan ko nga dun e
  • neth_rowneth_row Moderator PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    parang inexplain ng concept na yan sa last episode ng Charmed....we revolve around the same circle of people, hence the term soulmates....
  • *happy*phantom**happy*phantom* Member PExer
    I remember when I took this Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy class in ADMU, we had an activity on Past Life Regression and one of my classmates regressed so much that he started acting like a third grade student. He even drew a picture and it looked like that of a third grade student. He expressed a different name, life, age and year. We tried it and I regressed to my "supposed" past life as a Filipina running away from the Japanese during the war. I don't really believe that that was my past life but I can't completely disregard it either. Regardless, it was a good experience.

The hypnosis technique was good but there are some loopholes to it. I believe my professor explained that in his more than 20 years of practicing hypnosis, several women had expressed that they were Joan of Arc, Cleopatra or Catherine the Great in their past lives. I guess the technique may or may not work depending on the client.
  • sweet_7326sweet_7326 Member PExer
    i've tried a past life regression with jaime licauco... you can check schedule of his classes sa column nya sa PDI :)

in one regression i had, i was this "spanish" woman with 4 sons. i died giving birth to the 4th child. :(
  • xyzseamanxyzseaman Loved by Adm!n ~ PExer
    *bump*

(I love discussions such as this...)

I wanna try this regression... sounds very interesting

Patton belived the he was a Roman soldier in his previous life...
  • my_SeBaSTiaNnEmy_SeBaSTiaNnE futurama_lover PExer
    this is interesting.. I'd like to know mine too...

although i'm kind of skeptic...
    the human mind is a complex thing.. these "supposedly" memories might just be our minds being creative (it might be something we came across in our life that sort of stuck in our subconscious) like the thing with women saying they were joan of arc or catherine the great.
    i think they just saw what they wanted to be subconsciously.. :)

in any case, i'd like to know what my mind thought i was in the past :)
  • Chase_MeridianChase_Meridian POWER. PLEASURE. PAIN. PExer
    Originally posted by sweet_7326
    i've tried a past life regression with jaime licauco... you can check schedule of his classes sa column nya sa PDI :)

in one regression i had, i was this "spanish" woman with 4 sons. i died giving birth to the 4th child. :(

HI! Ive emailed Jimmy Licauco twice and so far, not a single reply from him. May I know how much does a session in hypnotic regression cost?
  • sentimentssentiments certified traveholic :p PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    that is interesting....... kaso may naririnig lang ako dati na nakakatakot daw magpa-regress kasi baka raw di ka mabalik sa present state mo....... kakatakot baka sa mental hospital ako mapunta........ kaya daw dapat ung marunong talaga ang pupuntahan mo para magpa-regress.....
  • starfish07starfish07 foxy siren PExer
    saan nga ba meron:?:

ako rin interested
  • TriglycerideTriglyceride keep cool my babies! PExer
    ... I think my soul is young ... I might've died young as well in my past life..maybe..
    Originally posted by Chase_Meridian
    HI! Ive emailed Jimmy Licauco twice and so far, not a single reply from him. May I know how much does a session in hypnotic regression cost?

sorry for the late reply.

you can check his website: jlicauco.tripod.com

i've also inquired, bandang may/june pa yung soulmates seminar nya.

pero he also conducts one on one hypnosis past life regression. i'm just not sure how much. dati parang 2k.
  • chinky_01chinky_01 Member PExer
    past life??? interesting. kaya lang i heard that reggression is very dangerous.
  • regressions are only dangerous if the facilitator doesn't know what s/he is doing.

imo, sir jimmy and maam frances (his associate) are the best in the field. :)
    personally, i'm more interested in learning about my past lives than what i have for my future.... ewan ko lang kung bakit.

bong of the soulsearch group said na i was probably once a nun. :) very eerie. hehehe
    :flower:eyy.......baka maka discount tayo pag-sabay sabay tayo at diba para masaya?

tagal ko na gust0 malaman ang past ko eh :bounce:

oh ano kelan:?:
    starfish :wave:

you can call sir jimmy at this number:
    (00-63-2) 892-68-06 / 810-72-45

hanapin ko yung number ni maam frances (his associate).
  • sa wakas! may nakita rin akong thread about past lives! alam nyo ba pati nga yung past life regressions d2 sa internet eh pinapatulan ko na. i have some of j.licauco's books and mukhang ok tlg sya. kaso d2 pa ako sa baguio. hindi b sya pumupunta sa ibang lugar para mag-seminar, past life regressions? sana punta sya d2.
  • yapinyapin Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I tried looking at www.thebigview.com and found out that I was a spy in my past life. You just put your birthdate and it tells you who you were. I doubt that it's true, but it's fun speculating if it was true. :)
    Originally posted by sweet_7326
    starfish :wave:

you can call sir jimmy at this number:
    (00-63-2) 892-68-06 / 810-72-45

hanapin ko yung number ni maam frances (his associate).

:flower: na try mo na ba jan SWEET_7326 :?:

magkano kaya:?::confused:
    i've attended the soulmates, karma and reincarnation seminar nya some 6+ years ago. fee then was around 1k ata.

i think maam frances charges around 2k (i'm not sure ha) for a private session.

yup, i've tried it na (yung group regression sa SKR seminar)...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file