Home PEx Hobbies Anime and Manga

When is the release of the 4th OAV of Hunter X Hunter?

Does anyone here have news about the next OAV of Hunter x Hunter after Greed Island Final? Will Gon finally meet his dad? Will Hisoka finally get the chance to challenge Kuroro after finding the Jyonen user? Oh I'm so excited! Please tell any updates about the latest OAV...

Is it true that the title would be "Rainforest"? Just heard it from a friend.

Thanks!

Comments

• wow. meron ng title 4th OAV? eh ongoing pa yung sumunod na arc after GI ah.
  • I don't think there'll be a 4th OVA soon. But there are rumors that they're going to make a part two anime. Of course, rumors lang un. :D
  • rinoa wrote:
    wow. meron ng title 4th OAV? eh ongoing pa yung sumunod na arc after GI ah.

Well actually di ko nga sure kung iyon yun eh. I just heard it from a friend. Maaring rumor lang din ito. Kaya nga I want to ask about this to confirm.

What do you mean ongoing pa yung sumunod na arc after ng GI? As in GI FINAL? Are you referring to the manga or anime?

Thanks!
  • ^ talkingbout the manga. the bug arc aka NGL ata is still ongoing.
  • ... double post....
  • Umm..if they're going to create a 2nd season for the TV series, the big question is...where are they going to get the material??

The 3 OVA all have adapted the completed story arcs in the manga, and the current (NGL/bug arc) one in the manga right now is the one immediately following the Greed Island Final OVA.

So I doubt they will release another OVA, much less a new anime season, for HxH...at least not until the current manga arc has reached a definite conclusion.
  • Jazzy Japs wrote:
    Umm..if they're going to create a 2nd season for the TV series, the big question is...where are they going to get the material??

The 3 OVA all have adapted the completed story arcs in the manga, and the current (NGL/bug arc) one in the manga right now is the one immediately following the Greed Island Final OVA.

So I doubt they will release another OVA, much less a new anime season, for HxH...at least not until the current manga arc has reached a definite conclusion.

Really? Anyway, do any of you have a link where I can see the latest manga arc of HXH? I just really want to know if what happened next. I think I can't wait until they make a new OVA season.
  • you can get the manga here: http://www.stoptazmo.com/
    if you're looking for summaries, yan ang di ko alam kung saan
  • okay thanks a lot!:)
  • Maaring Gumawa daw sila ng bagong season ng HXH at irerelease sa 2009 un ay kung papatok ang GIF ng HXH, na sa ngayun ay maganda naman ang kita...
    pero sa ngayun wala pang pumipirma sa kontrata para gumawa ng bagong season...
    kung gusto nyo talgang magkaroon ito ng bagong season... bili lang kayo ng bili ng GIF DVD's
  • kapusokapuso Australian Open 2020 Participant 🎾
    san b maakkabili ng orginal dvds ng hunter x hunter tsaka magkano?? kahit sa net?? ty
  • yesasia.com...