Home PEx Campus College of Saint Benilde

Mika Lagdameo.............

Is Mika still in Benilde?
Post naman kayo diyan.............

Comments

• Krazie_boneKrazie_bone PEx Rookie ⭐
    :confused4: Mika Lagdameo? You're referring to the commercial model, right? I know she's studying at San Beda College-Alabang, not at CSB. Or has she transferred since?
  • yup! Nakalagay kasi sa Friendster profile niya na sa Benilde siya nag-aaral. Hindi ko lang alam kng kailan pa yun. Ikaw, taga CSB ka ba?
  • Krazie_boneKrazie_bone PEx Rookie ⭐
    Nope, I'm from Main..... is that really her friendster profile? There have been a lot of users posing as her and using her pictures and profile informartion on friendster and myspace as well.
  • Yeah........ MAybe you're right. Anyways, if you do have any information about her just post in this thread again. She's so pretty kasi eh.....
  • Yes indeed... anyway, does she have an official website?
    kAyZel wrote:
    Yeah........ MAybe you're right. Anyways, if you do have any information about her just post in this thread again. She's so pretty kasi eh.....
  • shes my schoolmate at san beda alabang before. Shes very pretty talaga. Nice hair and flawless face. She's mga 5'2 lang ata. Basta not that tall. she has a kid na. she gave birth december last yr.
  • shes my schoolmate at san beda alabang before. Shes very pretty talaga. Nice hair and flawless face. She's mga 5'2 lang ata. Basta not that tall. she has a kid na. she gave birth december last yr.

really? I was kinda shocked! Is she married na? And may I knw who's the guy?
  • chucho martinez
  • hey guys!!!is it true that mikaela lagdameo is already married and had a baby girl already??
  • it's not like i know her personally...

but i saw her in a front page of some wedding magazine recently :)

she's young pa right?
  • i met her before, 4th yr high palang ata siya nun at youth conference sa old church ko sa alabang. i think she still goes to that church. really pretty young lady (20 or 21 now, i'm not sure), i dunno if she's married but i do know she's got a kid already.

she's at csb na? hehe, sayang.. kung kelan na ako grad may nadagdag na model sa csb :D
  • zhandrei wrote:
    hey guys!!!is it true that mikaela lagdameo is already married and had a baby girl already??

ei! are you the one on candymag and telling me that you have pics of mika lagdameo? wala lang......zhandrei din kasi name nun sa multiply
  • it's not like i know her personally...

but i saw her in a front page of some wedding magazine recently :)

she's young pa right?

yeah, she's the one on Wedding magazine. she's like 21 now.
  • oo nga pala, she have 2 new commercials now. One was with Sunsilk(yata) and the other was Greenwhich. Basta, ang ganda niya talaga, period!
  • mika's from bene. not benilde.
    yep she's very pretty and very smart as well.
    she's also part of the student council.