Home PEx Lifestyle Style and Fashion

Best Bars, Clubs, or Discos in town

1. Hard Rock.... for anyone talaga...
2. Blue Lizard... ashtig...
3. Annapolis Live... great bands....
4. Virgin Cafe.... cool place, sarap ng drinks...
5. Chatterbox... cheap stuff, great bands
6. The Fort... exotic people...
7. Kampo... cool bands
8. Studebaker's.... german pride...
9. Ratsky's... cool hangout...
10. Formula Sports... no comment....

Comments

• INSOMNIA!!!!the best
  • Di ba wala na Blue Lizard and Studebakers ??? But when it existed, we used to hang out at Blue Lizard a lot, lalo na nung Cybertheque pa siya...
  • I enjoy going to 10 Years After Ortigas since I get to see familiar faces and the sounds are somewhat predictable. The menu (food and drinks) could be more extensive but so far, it is ok.

Insomnia is okay if you are in a racy mood and just out to hang out.

Ratsky's Malate is a nice place to just enjoy some live music. However, the beams do get in the way. Better be early. Annapolis Live is too functional... lacks design. So is Virgin Cafe.

There is this upcoming event on Dec 11 in Glorietta.. Gatecrasher.. should be fun!!
  • IraIra PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I like TYA every 10th of the month....booze is only 10 bucks from 9:50-10:10 pm. PhP100 lang solve ka na. There are a lot of nice bars in the QC-Pasig-Malate area, too. I don't like Makati much, the crowd's too pretentious, especially the high school kids.
  • mayrics, where people are not pretentious
  • they might be gone....
    but the memories linger....
    saya talaga ng barkada before....
  • i prefer the loud clubs of malate... the verve room for hard rock & roll. gotham for some pop rock. commonground and the lobby for techno beats. suburbia, only when side a is playing. insomnia for hangning out. cafe breton for cozy relaxations. pepe & pilar for light meals.

... too bad i heard that agb's is now closed. that's one cool place to party.
  • I like going to Sambos to mingle around and get those cheap beers, then maybe Venezia (mingle din but with aircon :) ) or Spoon in Alabang para long trip naman.. I didn't really like Orange that much coz it's to "concealed", kung nagbrown-out don, freak out na! Kayong mga PaRtY ppl, where do you usually venture pag sabado nite?
  • frenzyfrenzy PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Got a lot of choices really...
  • insomnia, venezia, where else or club spoon smokin.gif
  • Ibiza, the island off the coast of spain.
  • Originally posted by wengz:
    insomnia, venezia, where else or club spoon smokin.gif

Hi! Saan ba malapit ang Club Spoon sa Alabang?? Hindi ko siya alam puntahan mag-isa e...
  • Has anybody been to a "foam party"?

What happens in a "foam party" and what is actually a "foam party"? Heard of it but am not sure whether I understood it correctly.
  • dudung, foam party is like one big bubble bath party, :D as in you get wet and crazy..never been to one but it looks fun.
  • i used to be in ABG's as in always but now it's closed already.

i like Sambos, fat willy's, republic, and insomnia
  • AltarBoy^_^AltarBoy^_^ PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Dati ABG's, kaso sarado na. Ngayon sa Porch bar sa Bautista st., Palanan Makati! Cheap beer, good food and great club music.
  • If you notice nowadays, bars and clubs are fast to lose their crowd, parang cell fone lang yan e, very trendy and as with all trends, gets faded soon. I remember I could barely go to the second flr of Travessia at 1am coz ang daming tao! ngayon, it's closed na! but I can't really understand what happened to FORT! I mean, parking is definitely not a problem there! Sawa lang cguro... I think now it's Porch that's a G spot
  • AltarBoy^_^AltarBoy^_^ PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Let's make a survey of recent nightspots turned hotspots for the teenagers, the yuppies and the not-so-young genre. Post the name of your bar that you frequent and tell us what's good in this bar. And you can post issues regarding these bars and clubs too! Peace! :smokin:
  • fer me its...

1) IL ponticiello...beautiful crowd...u gotta know d people who hang out there or ud look like a total loser :bleh:

2) ROCKWELL..that stretch of bars outside..ish da place to be...steady n' relaxed :) i usually stay near struan n' tangs..

3) PAKWAN/BASEMENT...small red cozy bar...great fr small parties or to just sit n' unwind after a rough G in seveneightorange,c2 or wherever...

...all these are in MAKATI..da place tuh be!
  • in otha words...conyo places..ho-hum....