Home PEx Relationships Love - Stories & Experiences

Why do guys leave girls hangin'?!

you're always texting and exchanging sweet nothings...
you're day ain't complete without hearing each other's voice..
you always wanna be with each other and spend time together.. it doesn't matter if you don't have a "thing" going on, at least, officially!
even the simple things he does make you melt..
everything's perfect... or so you thought! :mecry:

then you woke up one morning and realized that he's not there anymore..
just like a smoke, he vanished through thin air..
so now you're left all alone, wiping your tears while racking your brains out..
asking yourself, why did he leave you hangin'? :wondering:

Comments

• Haay sis. I can understand what you're feeling. Hayaan mo yan. Isipin mo lang, its his loss. Somebody better would come along, believe me. Good luck.
  • hehehe.. cgro iniwan k ng bf mo noh. hayaan mo na un. babalik din un ng kusa pag mahal k pa nya.. life must go on..
  • probably he found someone else
  • prettymom wrote:
    Haay sis. I can understand what you're feeling. Hayaan mo yan. Isipin mo lang, its his loss. Somebody better would come along, believe me. Good luck.

thanks! it really is his loss.. :)
  • probably he found someone else

probably.. but he should have at least told me, di ba?
  • ammz wrote:
    hehehe.. cgro iniwan k ng bf mo noh. hayaan mo na un. babalik din un ng kusa pag mahal k pa nya.. life must go on..
    actually, hindi ko nga siya bf.. that's the saddest part kaya hindi ako makapaghabol or something.. :(
  • kulang na siguro yung pambili nya ng breakfast sa mcDo...kaya iniwan ka na kasi baka na feel nya gutom na sya tapos ikaw naman busog sa tulog...
  • prettysexy wrote:
    actually, hindi ko nga siya bf.. that's the saddest part kaya hindi ako makapaghabol or something.. :(

Mahirap yan!!! But that's life!!! Makakakita k rin ng talagang para sayo!!! Mark my word!!!
  • prettysexy wrote:
    probably.. but he should have at least told me, di ba?

why would he need to if you are not his gf?
  • never naman pala naging kayo eh...

so technically, he didn't leave you hanging...

and besides, di lang lalake gumagawa niyan. i do that myself, sometimes. just out of the blue, decide that i don't want to text this certain person, anymore. ;)
  • exactly, girls do the same too. ganyan lang talaga ang buhay, sis...

maybe you weren't showing enough signs of interest. or pwede rin na you weren't replying back sa kanya towards the end. kaya he felt na ayaw mo na sa kanya.

i had this same situation din..

i texted her 4/5/6 times a day kahit na hindi naman sya sumasagot.. then one afternoon, i guess her co worker had the phone.. so she replied for her.. and i replied back. i thought "yay! finally!'

tapos i got a text from her saying,. "Hah? Hindi naman kita tinext ah!!"

so from then on.. i guess i accepted na hindi na talaga sya mag rereply sa akin. So i just quit.

lately i learned na she asked her bestfriend (her bestfriend introduced us.. and talagang madalas kong kausap sya since late 90s pa) why hindi ko na daw sia tinetext..

sa loob loob ko, WTF? last text i got from you was 'ha? hindi naman kita tinext ah'
  • dapat pati "why do girls leave guys hangin?"
    :mecry:
    well
    anyway
    ako nangiwan na
    ahahahahahahaha
    anyway di nyo naman siguro me kilala
    wa lang kasi minsan nararamdaman din namin na ayaw na nung girl or kami din kung ayaw nanamin, yung parang "ano ba to?hindi naman naliligo gf ko!"
    ehehehehe :lol: :bop:
    wa lang
    alam ko naman nung iniwan ko yung girl eh lam k mas sasaya siya
    and last na nakita ko siya masaya naman siya :mecry:

kayo pag girls naman
    why kau iniiwan kaming mga guys :confused:
  • ahahahaha yung girl na sinasabi ko eh hindi rin kami official na kame kasi MU to the highest level na yun!ahehehehehe!
  • why would he need to if you are not his gf?
    there lies the biggest problem if you're a girl in that kind of "relationship".. you have no right to ask WHY because in the first place, you didn't have a relationship. cause honey if you do, bet you'll look cheap and naghahabol over nothing. tsk.. tsk..
  • GreatBop wrote:
    exactly, girls do the same too. ganyan lang talaga ang buhay, sis...

maybe you weren't showing enough signs of interest. or pwede rin na you weren't replying back sa kanya towards the end. kaya he felt na ayaw mo na sa kanya.

i had this same situation din..

i texted her 4/5/6 times a day kahit na hindi naman sya sumasagot.. then one afternoon, i guess her co worker had the phone.. so she replied for her.. and i replied back. i thought "yay! finally!'

tapos i got a text from her saying,. "Hah? Hindi naman kita tinext ah!!"

so from then on.. i guess i accepted na hindi na talaga sya mag rereply sa akin. So i just quit.

lately i learned na she asked her bestfriend (her bestfriend introduced us.. and talagang madalas kong kausap sya since late 90s pa) why hindi ko na daw sia tinetext..

sa loob loob ko, WTF? last text i got from you was 'ha? hindi naman kita tinext ah'
    i wished to hell that I really weren't showing positive signs just to console my damaged pride.. but that didn't do, that didn't make me less hurt or anything because i know i did the best i can just to make him feel special.. :mecry:

anyhow, it's a good thing na you're not texting the girl anymore. she's not worth a single peso anyway. ;)
  • yah. i think la lang pumapansin sa kanya ngayon..
  • voItaire wrote:
    dapat pati "why do girls leave guys hangin?"
    :mecry:
    well
    anyway
    ako nangiwan na
    ahahahahahahaha
    anyway di nyo naman siguro me kilala
    wa lang kasi minsan nararamdaman din namin na ayaw na nung girl or kami din kung ayaw nanamin, yung parang "ano ba to?hindi naman naliligo gf ko!"
    ehehehehe :lol: :bop:
    wa lang
    alam ko naman nung iniwan ko yung girl eh lam k mas sasaya siya
    and last na nakita ko siya masaya naman siya :mecry:

kayo pag girls naman
    why kau iniiwan kaming mga guys :confused:
    nung iniwan mu ba yung gurl, nagpaalam ka? la lang, just asking..

ang point ko lang, if you guys don't really like the gurl anymore, why not have the balls to tell her straight? instead of giving her false hopes, di ba? that's so mean!
  • hehe.. that's a rude remark honey. but i guess, she deserves it! ;)
  • there are many reasons why guys (and girls) do this, just accept it that this really happens to almost everyone and move on with your life.

i did this once unintentionally, i just didn't know how to tell the girl i have been seeing for sometime that i have no feelings for her (I didn't really court her) but i just enjoy her company. I didn't contact her for months. then a few months after, i received a text from her asking for an explanation from me why I suddenly disappeared (eventhough we are not in a relationship)?

I knew how difficult it is for someone to leave hanging because it happened to one of my closest friend so I talked to her and everything went ok and we're still friends up to now
  • maybe youve been giving the guy different looks . . . thats why, he bailed out . . .

FREE TIBET !!!