Home PEx Family and Society Family, Friends and Society

what's the kind of life you want to achieve in the next 10 years?

In the next 10 years I would like to....

Own a house just enough for 2-4 people

own a car

live in complete freedom

buy what I want (within what I can afford, of course)

have a stable and fun job

have a BETTER President

have BETTER governance & judicial system

have BETTER COPS

OMIT CORRUPT OFFICIALS, they should be hanged! :D

LOW PESO-DOLLAR devaluation

LOW GAS prices

LESS POLLUTION

be a good citizen of the republic even though its hell already....

kayo? what kind of life would you like to live in the next 10 years?

Comments

• own a mansion... where i would keep my dogs in the right wing and other pets like fishes, hamsters, rabbits, etc. in the other. ;)

have my own company. (the ayane group of companies!)

we would have at least 3 cars: for hubby, me and for the family.

travel the world, stay for a month or so in japan so i could wait for the sakura blossoms to fall and wait for anime characters to appear in the tokyo tower. i might get a glimpse of the magic knights, kamui or sakura herself!

visit australia and see their koalas and kangaroos. see what's all the fuss with the 'romantic paris.' try to look for terrorists in russia (too much tom clancy...). i'll go to africa and check out the lions!

have the means to have the stupid presidents assassinated. and the means to threaten the next ones to be good.

i know i can't do anything about this... but i do hope the next generation would be more responsible... know how to fall in line, throw the trash in the proper place, not spend government funds for private transactions...
  • i don't want to plan that far ahead. but i'd like to have a less stressful life as soon as possible.
  • over the next 10 years, i still want a life that is full of challenges coz i don't want my brain to get rusty....it keeps me thinking and going :)
  • nsa ibang bansa nako (paris) at may masayang pamilya at magandang career! yahoooooooooooooooooooooo
    sana magkato2o
  • rayzlerayzle PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    after 10 years, i'll be filthy rich :)
  • within the next 10 years, I would like to...

->finish my grad studies with latin honors (LOL)
    ->obtain a (post-master?) certificate degree from UPenn, Columbia or Cornell University
    ->travel around the world
    ->work part time as a professor.
    ->GET MARRIED and HAVE BABIES!!!!! (and of course have the financial capacity to do so...don't ever want to worry about not being able to send my child to a GOOD school).

add another 20 years, I would like to be able to work on comprehensive urban redevelopment plan for Metro Manila, which would be implemented by the government. Tough luck, Kitten :)
  • within the next 10 years, I would like to...

->finish my grad studies with latin honors (LOL)
    ->obtain a (post-master?) certificate degree from UPenn, Columbia or Cornell University
    ->travel around the world
    ->work part time as a professor.
    ->GET MARRIED and HAVE BABIES!!!!! (and of course have the financial capacity to do so...don't ever want to worry about not being able to send my child to a GOOD school).

add another 20 years, I would like to be able to work on comprehensive urban redevelopment plan for Metro Manila, which would be implemented by the government. Tough luck, Kitten :)

post master?

naghahatid ng sulat??

ahahahha :rotflmao:

ako two years lang. work in my office in up and magsulat at sumikat!

ten years is too long to look that far. di mo hawak buhay mo. bukas nga lang di mo alam mangyayari eh. wish list lang ang thread na to. *okay*
  • mag-asawa at magpasarap sa kama.
  • baklitabaklita PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    sana after 10 years... baklita prin ako!

aihihihi!!!

baklita
  • after 10 years....

I am managing a big construction project. :)
  • i don't want to plan that far ahead. but i'd like to have a less stressful life as soon as possible.

:lol: wish i could say the same... but i have my life planned out for the next... 20 years. :rotflmao:
  • ahyen wrote:
    In the next 10 years I would like to....

Own a house just enough for 2-4 people ( I had this )

own a car ( 3 cars already)

live in complete freedom ( done that too )

buy what I want (within what I can afford, of course)

have a stable and fun job ( that i think I need a retirements )

have a BETTER President

have BETTER governance & judicial system

have BETTER COPS

OMIT CORRUPT OFFICIALS, they should be hanged! :D

LOW PESO-DOLLAR devaluation

LOW GAS prices

LESS POLLUTION

be a good citizen of the republic even though its hell already....

kayo? what kind of life would you like to live in the next 10 years?

10 years from now? let see raising two boys.. maybe they can give me a lot of grand-daughters.. look just like me and naughty and nice :p

http://rosalia2042.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog/
    http://www.celinedionforum.com/blog/cassjane2042/index.php?
  • quents wrote:
    post master?

naghahatid ng sulat??

ten years is too long to look that far. di mo hawak buhay mo. bukas nga lang di mo alam mangyayari eh. wish list lang ang thread na to. *okay*

:rotflmao:
    post-master = programs after your master's degree. Meron mga ganun sa Ivy League schools that require you to have your master's degree - - hindi siya Ph.D. Ph.D = suntok sa buwan, admission requirements pa lang :P
  • quents wrote:
    post master?

naghahatid ng sulat??

:rotflmao:
    post-master = programs after your masters degree. Meron mga ganun sa Ivy League schools that require you to have your master's degree - - hindi siya Ph.D. Ph.D = suntok sa buwan, admission requirements pa lang :P
  • just passing by, thanks for your replies! :D

keep 'em coming! :D
  • Will be in my mid-thirties then... I just want to have a stable, worry-free life. It would be nice to have a house with a white picket fence and a couple of kids and dogs running around the lawn :)
  • orangepinkorangepink PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    - have a stable, good-paying job
    - have a family or will start one

simple lang naman pangarap ko .... ayoko mamoblema sa pera araw-araw & wla rin akong ambition manalo sa lotto. Still, tumataya ako just for the excitement & if I win, aba...tatanggapin ko hehehe
  • a stable good-paying job, a place of my own with a nice lawn, a car, my still healthy parents, my successful brothers, lovelife..

but when i reach 40 (20 yrs from now), i would want to travel a LOT, across the continents of the world :)
  • AFTER 10 YEARS...

i would like to be a practicing Architect..done with school..doing projects and then start a family with my husband.
  • after 10 years, gusto ko nakatira na ako sa MARS. Nagpa-reserve na nga ako ng mga lupa kasi mura pa sa ngayon eh...