Home PEx Relationships Love - Stories & Experiences

sasabihin ko ba sa kanya?

senior’s syndrome ko ito and kelangan ko lang talaga ng venue to say these things. :)

Have you ever found yourself thinking whether you should simply open up yourself to the possibility that perhaps he likes you in the same way that you like him? It has been sometime that I opened myself up to this possibility. I have always played it safe. My friends know this the most. There is that sense of fear for the unknown inside of me. I am scared that I might not pass the law school entrance. I am scared to try out mundane things such as using vinegar as my sauce (hehe). But more important is I am scared to open up myself because one I do I know that I a might be hurt. I will be living in the midst of the unknown.

Yes, many people say that you don’t live if you live in fear. But many of us if we only have to admit it to ourselves do reside in fear. The only difference with me is that I am too afraid to go over the bend and see what the fuss was all about. The mystery is that I am now beginning to consider of leaving my comfort zone and once again leave all fears behind including the nagging question of what will happen next. I am perplexed that I’m been thinking of this things. I was never a person who dwells too much on thoughts. But now I am and it sucks.

I am now bothered that I will leave college without admitting to the one person whom I had been liking on/off for over two years wouldn’t even know about how much I feel about him. Perhaps the reason for this is that I do not want my feelings to be left unnoticed. It has been unnoticed for far too long-maybe this is a sign of my egocentricity. I wanted to just blurt it out to him. Complications I know will arise that is why I couldn’t and still wouldn’t tell it to him. Why should I tell him in the first place? I am thinking that if I tell him then I will be able to sleep soundly at night after many days and enjoy my semester break. For many days now I have been wondering whether to admit it to him or not. I admit now to myself that I am now caught in the senior’s syndrome. He is my friend for most of my college life and I know that he is so into this girl and had been courting her since our sophomore year. Nobody seems to like him the way I do. He is weird but I think its part of his charm (for lack of a better word to use). He is so strange that my friends are wondering whatever in the world made me like him. I had been doing strange things just so can become close. And it worked but darn it I made my feelings worse. I am now in the brink of deciding whether what I feel for him is simply like or bordering on love (which I am hoping is a negative).

so should i tell him or bahala na? :bashful:

Comments

• baklitabaklita PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    oftentimes, you have to size up the person kung ano ang posibleng response nya. ksi pride mo ang nakataya. kadalasan ksi what you think is not what really comes out of the intended situation. kaya bang harapin ang mga multiple choices na resulta?

dapat mong isipin na may pagtingin na sya sa iba. saking pananaw ay i-maintain mo laang ang friendship na ini-enjoy mo for years. if someday comes that friendship will climb up to the next level... let it be so.

kung sigurista ka, he/she who dares wins.

aihihihi!!!

baklita
  • yeah! at pag sinabi mo na sa kanya... paki-sabi mo rin sa amin ni Baklita ang good result..

gayahin ko nga si Baklita

aihihihi!!! (giggle like a teenager ) :p

RosaLia

http://rosalia2042.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog/
    http://www.celinedionforum.com/blog/cassjane2042/index.php?
  • may nabanggit ka na hindi ka na makatulog? Kung ganon, lay low ka muna...para makabawi ka sa tulog mo...then pag gusto mo uling magpuyat...ayan, sabihin mo na sa kanya para pag hindi maganda yung reaction, may bago ka nang iisipin....

ano bang lasa ng strawberrywater? Yan ba yung strawberry na nilagyan ng tubig or tubig na nilagyan ng strawberry?
  • eto lang ang masasabi ko...

it's now or never!
  • baklita wrote:
    oftentimes, you have to size up the person kung ano ang posibleng response nya. ksi pride mo ang nakataya. kadalasan ksi what you think is not what really comes out of the intended situation. kaya bang harapin ang mga multiple choices na resulta?

dapat mong isipin na may pagtingin na sya sa iba. saking pananaw ay i-maintain mo laang ang friendship na ini-enjoy mo for years. if someday comes that friendship will climb up to the next level... let it be so.

kung sigurista ka, he/she who dares wins.

aihihihi!!!

baklita

thanks for the advice :) i'm now thinking that yes i'd rather keep the friendship than lose it. sayang naman and i'm not sure myself yet if what i feel is love or simply like. i better sort my feelings first before i do something i think i might regret.

and tama ka its really the pride that we are talking about here so i would be insane to tell him what i feel when i'm more than sure that he doesn't feel the same way about me.
  • meteora: i like eating strawberry tapos i drink water afterwards :)
  • there are times that you rally just want to blurt it out but couldn't, it's actually for you to decide because i had a friend where we started out as MU then later on i suddenly heard he has a gf which he didn't told me but i still had feelings for him... i told him what i felt bur we still turned out as friends, until now... he still invites me out but just friends...
  • dizzle wrote:
    there are times that you rally just want to blurt it out but couldn't, it's actually for you to decide because i had a friend where we started out as MU then later on i suddenly heard he has a gf which he didn't told me but i still had feelings for him... i told him what i felt bur we still turned out as friends, until now... he still invites me out but just friends...

that's good thing to hear :) buti na lang you still remained friends. i'm now over sa phase na i want to blurt out my feelings for him. i'm becoming more rational these days.