ABS-CBN KAPAMILYA PEXTALK [29]: Ang Nangungunang THREAD sa PEX WORLD

MY_maka_mandagMY_maka_mandag GORDON CRYING LADY PExer
Kapamilya ito na ang bagong tambayan natin dahil mapupuno na ang Thread 28

ABS-CBN KAPAMILYA THREAD, ang NANGUNGUNANG THREAD SA PEX WORLD!! *okay*

Comments

• MY_maka_mandagMY_maka_mandag GORDON CRYING LADY PExer
    ABS-CBN bags 10 CMMA trophies

ABS-CBN bagged 10 Catholic Mass Media Awards (CMMA) in ceremonies held at the Carlos P. Romulo Auditorium in RCBC Plaza, Makati City Monday night.

The Kapamilya network brought home the Best News Program award for "TV Patrol World (Central Visayas)"; Best News Program, "ANC Money"; Best Special Event Coverage, "The Ryan Cayabyab Special"; Best Comedy Show, "Quizon Avenue"; Best Sports Show, "Sports Unlimited" and Best Drama Series, "For Life" (ABS-CBN Cebu.)

The Best Music Video award went to the ABS-CBN Summer Station ID; Best Educational Radio Program, "Gabay Kalusugan" (DZMM) and Best Religious Album, "Joys of Healing" (Star Records.)

The network giant's all-educational cable television channel, Knowledge Channel, won the Institutional Service Award.

The CMMA, which began in 1978, is an annual event in honor of media practitioners "for their outstanding contribution to God and to the Catholic Church."

Its criteria for judging is based on the late Pope John Paul II’s Ethics in Media and includes: love for God; love for truth; respect for environment; promotion of positive Filipino values; and love for family and life.

ABS-CBN bags 10 CMMA trophies

ABS-CBN bagged 10 Catholic Mass Media Awards (CMMA) in ceremonies held at the Carlos P. Romulo Auditorium in RCBC Plaza, Makati City Monday night.

The Kapamilya network brought home the Best News Program award for "TV Patrol World (Central Visayas)"; Best News Program, "ANC Money"; Best Special Event Coverage, "The Ryan Cayabyab Special"; Best Comedy Show, "Quizon Avenue"; Best Sports Show, "Sports Unlimited" and Best Drama Series, "For Life" (ABS-CBN Cebu.)

The Best Music Video award went to the ABS-CBN Summer Station ID; Best Educational Radio Program, "Gabay Kalusugan" (DZMM) and Best Religious Album, "Joys of Healing" (Star Records.)

The network giant's all-educational cable television channel, Knowledge Channel, won the Institutional Service Award.

The CMMA, which began in 1978, is an annual event in honor of media practitioners "for their outstanding contribution to God and to the Catholic Church."

Its criteria for judging is based on the late Pope John Paul II’s Ethics in Media and includes: love for God; love for truth; respect for environment; promotion of positive Filipino values; and love for family and life.

dekalidad talaga :wave:

ASIAN TV AWARDS 2005 MAIN SPONSOR : ABS-CBN NETWORK :wave:
  • ^actually.. the HEROSAN VIAJEROS thread is the number 1 thread in the entire PEXWORLD
  • im.an.emo.kidim.an.emo.kid Coin-Operated Ninja PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Present ako dito, of course. :spinstar:
  • deechoadeechoa your princess PExer
    daan lang. ;)
  • .+ moks_mart +..+ moks_mart +. Incoming Atenista PExer
    PRESENT ako d2! *okay*

n0ve181510new4me.jpg

meh 29th Thread nah! yehey! :glee:
  • frappefrappe (((iloveyou))) PExer
    present din si BABOY...

f0aqvd.jpg

:rotflmao:

buh bye....
  • Doding_dagaDoding_daga Jin Ru PExer
    PresEnt :spinstar:

18409153718672s.jpg
  • GeneralGrangerGeneralGranger Brutal Enemy PExer
    Isn't the title a bit too pretentious?
  • v(",)nv(",)n you've been on my mind. PExer
    :wave::wave: :)
  • ms purplems purple Sunshine State PExer
    Isn't the title a bit too pretentious?

May naligaw yatang b***** d2!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
    *peace* tau!
  • cutemiggyNYCcutemiggyNYC theBIGapple PExer
    hello. Im a newbie here pero dati pa po akong kapamilya. I love channel 2 and I always watch their shows sa TFC. I've always been a loyal viewer kahit nung nasa Pinas pa ako so I guess that makes me a true blooded kapamilya. :) Musta po lahat? I always visit this thread but It's only now that I got the chance to post. I hope I am welcome here. ;)
    wala yata tao...wala nagwelcome sa akin... :D
  • JohnstonJohnston Thank You For The Love PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Hello there oldies!! :wave:

Welcome din sa :newbie: sa thread!
  • aftermathaftermath Member PExer
    cutemiggyNYC :wave: welcome sa Kapamilya thread :D
    PunO na aNg KaBiLang ThreAd :spinstar:
    Dito na tayo!!! :wave:
  • .+ moks_mart +..+ moks_mart +. Incoming Atenista PExer
    hi pipoL! :wave:

nka-Lipat na ako! :drive: yehey! hehe.. :glee: keo?
    :wave: bago na?
    Update lang. Nag- text si im.an.emo.kid sa akin. May mga OB vans daw ang GMA Network sa paligid ng Pinoy Big Brother house. Nakikiusyoso :glee:
    Be riGht BacK, maLiLigo MuNa ako, BaLik aGad ako :wave:

KaPaL naMan ng GMA7 :bop:
This discussion has been closed.