Home PEx Relationships Love - Intimacy & Passion
'Tis the season. Happy Holidays, PExers!
Reminder: You never know what someone is going through, so be kind.

On Coming inside a woman's mouth

I must warn those who are not so comfortable with this topic to stay away, but for those who have the stomach for it, you MIGHT find it enlightening. In any case, these are merely my thoughts on the matter, and I could be entirely wrong.

This post was inspired by a lady friend asking me that question. What is it about coming in a woman's mouth that's such a turn on. At the time, I could only mumble about crossing the line between decent and taboo, and I wasn't really able to structure my thoughts properly. So this here's for you.

It's a matter of power, and stroking one's ego. They say that power is the ultimate aphrodisiac, and in many cases that is true. It's power, combined witht he fact that accepting someone's ***** into your mouth is quite unnatural, if you think about it. It serves no purpose other than the genital and egotistical pleasure of the male. So why does this connote power?

Imagine, if you will, the epitome of the Smart, educated Filipina. She's a college graduate with a good job in the career of her choice, she's attractive and intelligent and is in every way the equal of modern day man. She is someone you could take home to mom and dad and someone that your friends would be jealous over (enough to comment behind your back that you're a lucky ******* and that god played a cruel joke by making her fall in lvoe with you). This is the woman of the 21st century, and she's nobody's fool.

Now imagine that you're a guy, and that same woman, that same strong, independent free spirit "I won't take no **** from you" spitfire is going down on you. Imagine that same woman coaxing you to climax, and imagine when you finally do arrive, her giving you that supremely delicious look that says "I love doing this.". Imagine the feeling of power and ego it must create in a man to know that this woman is willing to do this carnal, base act, which has no reproductive merit whatsoever.

Look at it this way. When you're having sex, it's almost mandatory that a man's penis ends up in the woman's vagina. That is what they teach you in sex education. Penis enters vagina, penis releases fluids, and hey presto, you've had sex! BUt coming in a woman's mouth? To quote Cameron Diaz in Vanilla Skies "I swallowed your *****! That means something."

In the crudest terms, this plays out liek this: "I am man. you are woman. I have dominion over you because you are sucking my engorged penis and at any moment are ready to recieve my seed into your mouth." Enough said.

On a side note, a word to the wise(guys). When a woman submits to this for your pleasure, the stupid thing to do would be to relish in this newfound power and call your partner a slutwhore who likes kinky **** like this (unless of course you say it in a joking manner, and this is a relatively longtime partner with whom you're comfortable). The proper reply, at least in my humble opinion, is something along the lines of "Oh my ****ing god that was ****ing incredible *gasp* thank you.". Saying that with a slight slur and a glazed look of utter satisfaction on your face almost makes sure that it will happen again at some point. Unless your spunk tastes like **** of course.

Oh, and to to tie it all up to the "power" idea and to make sure no ne thinks that I'm a male chauvinist pig, that point wherein a man's penis is in your mouth and he's just about ready to come is probably on of the most powerful positions a woman can have. If yuo try to argue with a man over a point you might win or you might lose. But if you have your man near climax and you
suddeny stop and ask him something, the most likely answer you'll get is "yes, yes goddamit yes please don't ****ing stop, yes I'll do it!" You'll finally have that pony you always wanted but never got from your parents.

Comments

• hey... you title and body your post is not related... :)

anyway, as long as both of you, your partners enjoys what you are doing, then it is fine. but if one of you does not like it, is it *****?

you may also take it to extreme, try S/M.
  • albert_sy2albert_sy2 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    women have a natural instinct about how to suck d!ck.
  • thelight wrote:

What's S/M?

Anyway, did you know that other than prostitutes, usually it's the "educated" women who likes to perform *****? At least, that's what I am told ... :hmm:
  • thelight wrote:
    hey... you title and body your post is not related... :)

anyway, as long as both of you, your partners enjoys what you are doing, then it is fine. but if one of you does not like it, is it *****?

If you don't think the title and body are related, then you must not have understood the post.

Yes if one of you doesn't like it, I think it can be considered *****.

I think S/M is going way too extreme to the point of being disturbing.
  • that point wherein a man's penis is in your mouth and he's just about ready to come is probably on of the most powerful positions a woman can have. If yuo try to argue with a man over a point you might win or you might lose. But if you have your man near climax and you
    suddeny stop and ask him something, the most likely answer you'll get is "yes, yes goddamit yes please don't ****ing stop, yes I'll do it!" You'll finally have that pony you always wanted but never got from your parents.
    hahaha! i remember one of my aunts in a naughty conversation saying this, "Ang mga lalaki, hawak natin sa t!t! yan!" it kinda stuck in my head. :lol:
  • i think it depends on how you look at it. the woman can also be the one with dominion over the guy if she's the one in control of the "situation", especially if the woman initiated it
  • ^^ so true!!
  • kapelover wrote:
    What's S/M?

Anyway, did you know that other than prostitutes, usually it's the "educated" women who likes to perform *****? At least, that's what I am told ... :hmm:

ummm, you don't know? maybe your too young pa to know it..
    it's sadism/masochism, search mo na lang sa web the meaning of those words...
  • I'm not really a great fan of ***** - put it this way, I woudn't order it at a bar - but if I'm sucking someone off I like him to ejaculate in my mouth (and swallow!). I know it feels good for him and gives him the satisfaction….Probably, he might feel powerful but at the same time, the mere fact that I am giving him the satisfaction is more than enough for me to feel powerful as well….At the end of the day, the satisfaction both can get is what is more important. The best part of sex, for me, is the pleasure you can cause in your partner.

(And usually, after this, either a mind blowing sex will follow or a mind boggling cunnilingus). ;)
  • kung yung lalaki gusto pati yung ihi sa mouth papayag ba kayong mga girls? this is very below the belt na im against it..
  • yeah ***** is good.... all protein no fat.... 20 calories per tablespoon, guys should mass produce it and girls should drink it.... cheers :)
  • ^^ cheers kayong mga gurls jan.. kaming mga boys nalang ang magrereproduce.. :D
  • bakit mo pagkakaitan ang aktibidades sekswal kung preho kyong komportable at nag-e-enjoy sa ginagawa nyo. iba angyong perception... hindi sa kung sino ang mas may power kundi kung paano mo mapaligaya ang partner at sarili mo na wlang bahid na idiosyncracies.

gaano ka ba ka-open sa sex?

aihihihi!!!

baklita
  • Ice BurnIce Burn PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    So much discussion on power and dominance over one carnal act...

Who is in control really? :lol:

You know, in this scenario, there's a fine line between pleasure and pain...

Doesn't the word BITE mean anything? :lol:
  • 2424 wrote:
    kung yung lalaki gusto pati yung ihi sa mouth papayag ba kayong mga girls? this is very below the belt na im against it..

you know, there are guys/girls that has fetishes on urine... some drink it
    out of pleasure :)

personally, i am against it. it is unhealthy...
  • I never had no girl who did kinda fetish like drinking my urine but I know I have one girl who did a rim job on me.
  • Slyque wrote:
    I never had no girl who did kinda fetish like drinking my urine but I know I have one girl who did a rim job on me.

hi Slyque, you're one lucky SOB... :)
  • rim jobs are natural.. u could do it naman eh, basta be sure na malinis talga ung didilaan nya...

as of now, la pa naman akong fetish , or encountered a gurl na may extraordinary fetish..
  • albert_sy2albert_sy2 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    i'll be happy just to find a girl who would blow me