PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Points of view in our lives

Points of view in our lives

This is my conclusion about our lives everyday... Just because I love writing poems and write a books... Ito ang naging conclusion ko... sa trabaho.. sa mga naging kaibigan ko.. to my late parents na pareho na silang wala.. my siblings at my little family of my owns...

Kung uupo lang tayo sa isang tabi at mag-iisip ng mabuti, why things are complicated, because of our doings. Sa trabaho na observahan ko, same problems but different rounds.. different fields ang problema they are all broken hearted inside.. so ang trabaho lang nila ang nagiging ways to keep thier mind busy to keep moving on to their lives...

Sa anak ko naman.. I done my part as thier mother to be the best, but not perfect.. kasi sa ibang peers naman sila makaka-kuha ng bad influence... It doesn't matter how hard every mother out there. To told their children to keep your manners in front of other's parents. but they will violated that rules for their friends just to looked *cool* no matter how stupid they will become but hey!.. they live with thier peers too and that I can't take that away from thier daily lifes...

Kung si Lord lang ba ay magsasalita and we all listen... this is the messages he will send to all of us... Shut- up all of you my children in heaven... How can I sleep? if all of you want me at the same time... How can I listen to all of you , if you mumbling at the same time either?.. Haven't you learne'd from my past? I become a human just for all of you to see things straight, that To love and be Loved is a hard work?...

Who broke my heart? who put the spear in my chest and watched my blood stream run through my viens and have a good laughed watching me die?.. haven't you see all of that?... now that I am gone and still hearing all of you my children whining for nothing.. I guess my words for you is... I gave you all my children a freedom do to good things and bad things, so your on your own now isn't it? ... I will wait for you to come home in my Kingdom to say Thank you.. Lord! for giving me a life to breath and the grace you earn'd every day...

RosaLia

Comments

• b_U_l_Ab_U_l_A ah h8 j3rkz PExer
    good point! ;) i agree ate..
  • RosaLiaRosaLia Member PExer
    b_U_l_A wrote:
    good point! ;) i agree ate..

Thank you!... kaya huwag mong masyadong problemahin ang buhay...
    You are very young for problems and so much wonderful life ahead of you.
    And a lot of friends to look after you.. Ok!.. isa na ako roon ;)

ate Lia
  • st.angerst.anger Domo! ✭✭✭
    ate? how about lola? kidding! peace :teehee:
  • ninoAninoninoAnino indolent ✭✭
    I guess my words for you is... I gave you all my children a freedom do to good things and bad things, so your on your own now isn't it? ... I will wait for you to come home in my Kingdom to say Thank you.. Lord! for giving me a life to breath and the grace you earn'd every day...

Amen to that.
  • moroniczmoronicz Member PExer
    yes!!! god is good... pwede na niya tayong kidlatan at bahain sa pinaggagawa natin pero hindi... pinagbaliban niya!!!

sa judgement day na lang daw...
    moronicz wrote:
    yes!!! god is good... pwede na niya tayong kidlatan at bahain sa pinaggagawa natin pero hindi... pinagbaliban niya!!!

sa judgement day na lang daw...

There is no Judgement day... Hindi mo siguro binasa ang Buong Bible Book... He take his words back since Noah's Ark Day, sabi ni Lord hindi ko na gugunawin ang mundo and its up to the rest of you people who survive in Noah's ark how to treat your world... Kaya nga ang dami ng mga Anti-Cris... Iyung batang babae na si Santa Lucia, na pinakitaan ni Virgin Mary sa Cicily, sabi ang matitira dito sa mundo ay ang mga taong meron star sa sumbrero.. noong bata pa ako dahil pinag-aaralan namin ito sa school sa La Consulation College and nasa isip ko noon ay ang mga tao sa Russia dahil sila ang may star sa Hat.. but now that they fall apart.. South Korea or China it didn't come cross to my mind na meron din silang star sa hat at mga Comminist Government sila... ngayun.. dahil diyan eh, Hindi na si Lord ang magpapabaha ng mundo.. kundi ang mother nature walang iba kundi ang earth na kinaga-galawan mo. Tidal wave.. earthquake is part of it... when that things happened, had nothing to do with God any more...
    ninoAnino wrote:
    Amen to that.

Peace be with you!... and I wish for you everyday, to have a peace of mind and a happy heart and soul where ever you are..

RosaLia
  • ahyenahyen deviate PExer
    if i were God, i'd be so mad and frustrated.. hehe..

ang buhay naman ngayon sobrang complicated.. there will be a solution to your current problem but another problem will come up.. it's the cycle of life.. ganun lang talaga cguro, there can never be a perfect person no matter how bad you want to be perfect...
    as a person, i always wanted to be perfect pero i realized that being perfect isn't everything but on how you try to make your imperfections be perfected in some way..
    there's no such word as "perfect" in this world, to strive for perfection is being not contented with who and what you are... if someone is perfect then he might as well say that he's God...

Ate Lia, you seem to be a wonderful person. I wish you good luck in your life and struggles. Everything will be in perfect sync someday.

God Bless! :D
  • Det7Det7 Member ✭✭
    god is always with us we are never on our own unless we decide to
  • ninoAninoninoAnino indolent ✭✭
    RosaLia wrote:
    Peace be with you!... and I wish for you everyday, to have a peace of mind and a happy heart and soul where ever you are..

RosaLia

Thanks. I need that. More these days. :)
    ahyen wrote:
    if i were God, i'd be so mad and frustrated.. hehe..

ang buhay naman ngayon sobrang complicated.. there will be a solution to your current problem but another problem will come up.. it's the cycle of life.. ganun lang talaga cguro, there can never be a perfect person no matter how bad you want to be perfect...
    as a person, i always wanted to be perfect pero i realized that being perfect isn't everything but on how you try to make your imperfections be perfected in some way..
    there's no such word as "perfect" in this world, to strive for perfection is being not contented with who and what you are... if someone is perfect then he might as well say that he's God...

Ate Lia, you seem to be a wonderful person. I wish you good luck in your life and struggles. Everything will be in perfect sync someday.

God Bless! :D

Thank you for your complements... I wish you the same thing and Enjoy life!

thats all you can do really..

Ate Lia
    ninoAnino wrote:
    Thanks. I need that. More these days. :)

by all means.. Your welcome! and I pray for you too everyday to be strong and send the love and my warmest regard to your Loving family too, if your married or not...

a concern citizens,
    RosaLia

http://rosalia2042.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog/
    http://www.celinedionforum.com/blog/cassjane2042/index.php?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file