Home PEx Campus High Schools

Assumption (makati) or St. Scho (manila) whose the best???

st. scho manila is the best exclusive school for girls...

Comments

• I think Assumption and St. Scho are not of the same level. :lol: Assumption should be compared to Poveda and Woodrose. :D Funny!
  • well, for me.. AC and St scho are of same level with st paul and miriam and poveda..

dont u think?
  • nope ^^^. assumption and miriam, poveda and woodrose, st. scho manila and st.paul pasig. to me, that is.
  • [k]jwan[k]jwan PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    take it from me... Assumption girls are top of the charts!!! They'll always be number one on my list. :)
  • SDBSDB PExer
    st. scho for me
  • St. Scholastica's College. :bop:
  • St. Scholastica's College. :bop:

St. Scho used to be better than Assumption...but NOT anymore. St. Scho students/girls now a days are so ordinary - intellectually, physically, and socially. No offense meant.:bashful:
  • Met some Assumptionistas..and they were really good. I guess it's the assumption.
  • i think they're of the same level... talkin about HS girls of St Scho compared with Assumptionistas and the rest. :)
  • mystique26mystique26 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    for me Assumption, Woodrose, and Poveda are of the same level, although they hated each other's guts during my time...
  • st. scho.................
  • mystique26 wrote: »
    for me Assumption, Woodrose, and Poveda are of the same level, although they hated each other's guts during my time...

The degree of hate among those three would mean they're really of the same level. LOL! I'd say Assumption over St. Scho in terms of where I'd want to send my kids.
  • St. Scho Manila Highschool *okay*
  • ASSUMPTION should never ever be compared to St. Scho. It's an insult!

GO ASSUMPTION!!!

:handsdown:
  • ASSUMPTION should never ever be compared to St. Scho. It's an insult!

GO ASSUMPTION!!!

:handsdown:

i agree.

ASSUMPTION should never ever be compared to St. Scho. It's an insult!

.. to st. scho coz assumptionistas are.. shall we say.. practitioners of the world's oldest profession:bop: :bop:
  • i agree.

ASSUMPTION should never ever be compared to St. Scho. It's an insult!

.. to st. scho coz assumptionistas are.. shall we say.. practitioners of the world's oldest profession:bop: :bop:

Hahaha! :rotflmao: I like how you quip! Did an Assumptionista break your heart? that's why you're still moping and groping?! Get real and move on! We all know who are really practicing the world's oldest profession...and it's definitely NOT an ASSUMPTIONISTA/S. Otherwise, most people would prefer St. Scho over Assumption. Unfortunately FOR YOU, people still choose Assumption over St. Scho...:lol:
  • St.Scho Manila :)

Rock on.

Just because most Assumptionistas are rich && pretty,are they really worthy of changing the world?
  • commonercommoner Honorary Member PEx Expert 🎖️
    no offense pero walang "class" karamihan ng taga st scho compared to AC girls.
  • i go for the AC girls ;) Smart and pretty talaga .... :)

but ok naman din mga taga St. Scho...

mga taga St. Paul makukulit/kalog ;)
  • st scho. put a scholastican in any situation, for sure she'll excel. they were taught to be well rounded individuals. ;)

so the rivalry bet assumption and st scho is burning brighter than ever huh? nice...

go st scho!! hahaha