Home PEx Relationships Love - Intimacy & Passion
Reminder: You never know what someone is going through, so be kind.

Men Love For Sex, Women have sex for love...

parati ko kasing naririnig ito eh but of course i know hindi naman lahat ng guy ganito ganun din sa mga girls.

ITO ANG MGA TANONG KO

FOR THE MALE: this myt let u create an alternick :D, may niloko na ba kaung girls, na persuade nyo or nauto nyo or naloko nyo para makipagsex sa inyo? anong diskarting ginawa nyo? paano nyo na pa OO... at pinagsisihan nyo rin ba?

FOR THE FEMALE: do u have any experience na parang pinangakoan kau, inuto kayo? o kaya nakuha kahinaan nyo like inooferan kau ng kasal, etc.? o kaya may asawa pala sya at hindi nya sinabi? paano nya ginawa para makuha ang puri nyo... sorry pala sa mga girls that i remind them for their dark past

FOR ALL: dumating na ba kau sa punto na gagawin mo ang lahat dahil sa Pag Ibig?

Comments

• for gurls.. to avoid fallin in love w those guys...
    just think that you fu(ked them and not the other way around
  • maybe in my case it's different because i'm a lesbian.. although i had this encounter with a guy before but that only happened once and it never happened again.. by just having a one-time relationship with a guy 3 years ahead of my age during that time, i can say that SOME MEN LOVE FOR SEX and ONLY A FEW LOVE because they really love the girl..

he said sweet nothings to me and the most famous pervert line "KUNG TALAGANG MAHAL MO AKO IBIBIGAY MO SAKEN" coz at that time i was still a virgin and he was my first ever boy to have sex with and out of curiousity, stupidity and for being so naive NAGPALOKO NAMAN AKO which I REALLY REGRET kc WHY DID I EVER GIVE IT TO SOMEONE WHO'S ONLY AFTER MY BODY...

honestly, men nowadays if they're not GAY it's either they're married or simply PERVERTS where their minds are within their thighs...

for me, i love because i really LOVE the person and NOT JUST FOR SEX... i mean, i've tried having casual sex before but it didn't work for me.. it was a very awkward feeling...

what i did for love? ALMOST EVERYTHING but no one's perfect and each of us have their flaws.. it came to the point that i sacrificed my friends, family and other people along with it.. i made so many mistakes that i could hardly keep track of each one but i learned my lesson and since the day that i started to love, i never stopped learning...
  • honestly, men nowadays if they're not GAY it's either they're married or simply PERVERTS where their minds are within their thighs...

im a man, and i agree with you.
  • ahyen wrote:
    maybe in my case it's different because i'm a lesbian.. although i had this encounter with a guy before but that only happened once and it never happened again.. by just having a one-time relationship with a guy 3 years ahead of my age during that time, i can say that SOME MEN LOVE FOR SEX and ONLY A FEW LOVE because they really love the girl..

he said sweet nothings to me and the most famous pervert line "KUNG TALAGANG MAHAL MO AKO IBIBIGAY MO SAKEN" coz at that time i was still a virgin and he was my first ever boy to have sex with and out of curiousity, stupidity and for being so naive NAGPALOKO NAMAN AKO which I REALLY REGRET kc WHY DID I EVER GIVE IT TO SOMEONE WHO'S ONLY AFTER MY BODY...

honestly, men nowadays if they're not GAY it's either they're married or simply PERVERTS where their minds are within their thighs...

for me, i love because i really LOVE the person and NOT JUST FOR SEX... i mean, i've tried having casual sex before but it didn't work for me.. it was a very awkward feeling...

what i did for love? ALMOST EVERYTHING but no one's perfect and each of us have their flaws.. it came to the point that i sacrificed my friends, family and other people along with it.. i made so many mistakes that i could hardly keep track of each one but i learned my lesson and since the day that i started to love, i never stopped learning...

kaya ba yan ang dahilan kaya ka naging lesbian.... :D
  • FOR THE FEMALE: do u have any experience na parang pinangakoan kau, inuto kayo? o kaya nakuha kahinaan nyo like inooferan kau ng kasal, etc.? o kaya may asawa pala sya at hindi nya sinabi? paano nya ginawa para makuha ang puri nyo...

nah! i gave my puri because i really wanted to. being desperate is never my thing. i'd rather not have sex than force myself into it just to please another person. kahit bastos ako, mataas tingin ko sa sarili ko. ;)
  • parati ko kasing naririnig ito eh but of course i know hindi naman lahat ng guy ganito ganun din sa mga girls.

ITO ANG MGA TANONG KO

FOR THE MALE: this myt let u create an alternick :D, may niloko na ba kaung girls, na persuade nyo or nauto nyo or naloko nyo para makipagsex sa inyo? anong diskarting ginawa nyo? paano nyo na pa OO... at pinagsisihan nyo rin ba?

ewan ko lng kng niloko ko nga yung girl but heres how it goes: lumabas kmi then pinakita ko lng yung pagaka gentleman ko.*ahem* nasa sinehan kmi nun, inalalayan ko lng sya. holding hands kmi hanggang makaupo kmi. di ko binitiwan hands nya. as in di talaga. sya nlng bumigay sakin. naka 1st base na ko nun. the rest up to homerun nag CI na kmi.
  • nah! i gave my puri because i really wanted to. being desperate is never my thing. i'd rather not have sex than force myself into it just to please another person. kahit bastos ako, mataas tingin ko sa sarili ko. ;)

wow.. thats the spirit gurl.. :D

taas noo ko sayo bangag_gurl..:D
  • nah! i gave my puri because i really wanted to. being desperate is never my thing. i'd rather not have sex than force myself into it just to please another person. kahit bastos ako, mataas tingin ko sa sarili ko. ;)

wow.. thats the spirit.. :D

taas noo ko sayo bangag_gurl..:D
  • nah! i gave my puri because i really wanted to. being desperate is never my thing. i'd rather not have sex than force myself into it just to please another person. kahit bastos ako, mataas tingin ko sa sarili ko.

shes hot!:D
  • im a man, and i agree with you.

hehe.. :D no offense to the guys, just my opinion..

jam1o210 wrote:
    kaya ba yan ang dahilan kaya ka naging lesbian....

yes, it definitely did.. just to make myself clear I DON'T HATE MEN.. it just so happens that the guy that i was with wasn't sincere with his intentions.. oh well, it's life.. damn! :)
  • yes, it definitely did.. just to make myself clear I DON'T HATE MEN.. it just so happens that the guy that i was with wasn't sincere with his intentions.. oh well, it's life.. damn!

u dnt hate men pero parang nagkaron ka ng phobia sa mga lalaki? takot ka na? or my pag asa pa?
  • parati ko kasing naririnig ito eh but of course i know hindi naman lahat ng guy ganito ganun din sa mga girls.

ITO ANG MGA TANONG KO

FOR ALL: dumating na ba kau sa punto na gagawin mo ang lahat dahil sa Pag Ibig?

1) Been there, done that. When I was in college, I used deception as one of my weapons in bringin girls to bed. I never gave them my real name, location and I also had an alter sim card so that my GF at that time wouldn't notice my dishonesty. Pure "sweet" talk and unusual "gentlemanliness" was my main arsenal(well, having a deep pocket was also an advantage and average looks i guess :winker:). Pinagsisihan? nope. They got what they deserve and I got what I needed. That was me before, a total arrogant dumbass. Later did I realize that bein flat out honest with 'em from the start.will really give you the same benefits(gettin laid) but without the usual emotional baggage(I think). So why Lie to get laid when u can be honest and still get some(My new principle). *okay* Rock on!
  • ^^ i think that is because most of women today are open minded. women who chase men just because sumthin happened between them are still livin in neanderthal age
  • [/QUOTE]yes... but none of those girls are pretty. just because i want to have sex with them, i was blinded by my surging hormones..it went to my head and controlled me all the way.. and as soon as i woke up i realize that i was in bed with a huge 30 yr. old woman, a nice girl with dentures(on a glass), and a tinny *** chick with hairy under arm.. i got it bad.
  • not that easy to sweet-talk pretty girls, huh?
  • ^^ maybe the right question is...not that easy to pretend to be a macho guy hehehehe
  • u dnt hate men pero parang nagkaron ka ng phobia sa mga lalaki? takot ka na? or my pag asa pa?

medyo nagkaron na ako ng phobia when it comes to guys pero as if naman may guy na interested sakin or something.. hehe.. when it comes to that i really don't expect.. sa looks ko palang aakalain na ng ibang tao na girl din ang gusto ko.. hehe.. hindi po ako butch pero i have short hair kc.. if only they knew how maarte i am.. :D

sobrang judgmental naman kc ng mga people nowadays..

as of now, wala pong dumadating na guy sa life ko so far puro girls... if ever may guy na dumating at makita ko yung sarili ko marrying that man, why not dba? pero it depends on my current situation.. if i'm in-love naman with somebody else regardless of their gender tapos i met a guy na interested saken, i'm not naman leaving my current partner to be with the guy...
  • ^^ AMEN to that!!!
  • medyo nagkaron na ako ng phobia when it comes to guys pero as if naman may guy na interested sakin or something.. hehe.. when it comes to that i really don't expect.. sa looks ko palang aakalain na ng ibang tao na girl din ang gusto ko.. hehe.. hindi po ako butch pero i have short hair kc.. if only they knew how maarte i am..

sobrang judgmental naman kc ng mga people nowadays..

as of now, wala pong dumadating na guy sa life ko so far puro girls... if ever may guy na dumating at makita ko yung sarili ko marrying that man, why not dba? pero it depends on my current situation.. if i'm in-love naman with somebody else regardless of their gender tapos i met a guy na interested saken, i'm not naman leaving my current partner to be with the guy...

hanggang ngaun ba hindi mo makalimutan ang ginawa sa u ng guy?
  • hanggang ngaun ba hindi mo makalimutan ang ginawa sa u ng guy?

it still creeps me out & makes me so mad kc nga i agreed in doing it.. :angry:

that's why i made a promise to myself that i would never treat girls the way that guy treated me and to never treat girls like sex objects..

some people might say that by doing such thing will make you lose self-respect but actually i don't believe in it kc it made me respect myself a bit more and other women as well..

it was a HUGE mistake talaga...