Home PEx Family and Society Family, Friends and Society

Adopted Child

124»

Comments

• mark-victormark-victor PEx Rookie ⭐
    i cried while reading your story cabbagepatchkid. I pray the God cure and heal you.
  • is it okay for same-sex couples to adopt a child? makakasama kaya yun sa bata?
  • orangepinkorangepink PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ^ coming from someone who's straight, I say as long as they are committed to giving an unconditional kind of love, then go for it!
  • Wala sa lahi o uri o gender ang problema. Yes, adopt a kid kahit same sex pa kayong mag-partner provided you treat the kid right.

Maraming horror stories like kay cabbagepatchkid. Marami lang sigurong sick ang utak sa mundo natin maging mahirap o mayaman. Kung may mga vigilante lang who do away with such tiyak we won't need the likes of the Ombudsman and even the Human Rights here.

But, we can only wish for such to become a reality. Kaya adopting a kid is just as difficult as raising one of your own. Huwag lang ipakaladkad sa tricycle though like what one did near our place.
  • Cabbage, I am felt sorry for your experience but yeah look at the brighter side, with those things, it made a strong, loving, determined woman...

Hope you can find total peace and happiness in your heart...
  • chad_almightychad_almighty PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    dati nung bata ako wish ko ampon lang ako.kaso lagi akong sinasabihan na kamukhang kamukha ko ang tatay ko kaya tinigilan ko na ang wish na yun.