Home PEx Relationships Love - Intimacy & Passion
Ho-Ho-Hope you have a holly jolly holidays, PExers! 🎅

There is more when with a stranger

Why?

Why is it that we feel more sensation, more satisfaction, more thrill when doing it with a stranger than doing it with your usual partner?

Comments

• Actually, not for me.... the thought of doing it with a stranger maybe exciting, but usually, I feel more relaxed and sensual doing it with the usual pakner.

You know, the hygiene issue and all, plus I dont like the feel of the rubber when doing it ... hehehe

Of course, the positive side of it is you usually learn a few new tricks every now and then, when done with strangers.
  • probably its the thrill it brings coz ur doin it with a different person. other than that, wala na. who knows, baka di pa safe yan. hirap na.
  • hhhmmm.....its scary coz you dont know the person...but its kinda exciting and thrilling....i have second thoughts nah eh...
  • Hey, cUsmo gUrL, we can be *NOT* strangers naman ah, can't we?

But, on d sekon tot, ahem, yeah, it's kinda scary! Considering everythin, it might not be worth the thrill, afterall ...
  • exciting nga to...pero kelangan doble yung ingat. :D
  • for those that likes adventure then this suits them...
    as for me, i will not bet my health on it...
  • i have not done it with a total stranger but the thought of it excites me. but if ever i'll do it at all, i want it to be a big time, one time thing. yung all-in na, stranger tapos 3some/4some.
  • kLes02BattousaikLes02Battousai PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    i have not done it with a total stranger but the thought of it excites me. but if ever i'll do it at all, i want it to be a big time, one time thing. yung all-in na, stranger tapos 3some/4some.

UNNNNN! :naughty:
  • farkasfarkas PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    di ko pa na-try eh.... meron bang available dyan?? nyhahaha!
  • well, i've done it in Boracay once...

totally a stranger but after the getting to know you and he's really awesome..mentally and sexually stimulating, i just had to go for it......yeah..just don't forget safe sex....

i had the most wonderful 3-months of my life with him... :D
  • sabaybunotsabaybunot PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^^ he's one lucky sob