Home PEx Sports PBA

JEAN MARC PINGRIS - who adores him

I'm so glad that Purefoods acquired the services of Jean Marc Pingris to boost their lineup. I simply adore him and now I have more reasons to keep supporting my favorite PBA team, the Purefoods Chunkee Giants simply because of "Pingris". What do you guys think of him? :D:lol: :bashful: *okay*

Comments

• outmapoutmap PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    He's a good trade bait... :lol: (Just kidding... hehe)
    Wish he would improve his range though.
    Medyo raw pa yung talent pero may konting upside.
    (The team should hire a good shooting coach for Marc, Yee, and Paul)
  • ^ What! Di ka pa nawawalan ng pag-asa kay Richard Yee hanggag ngayon?! Malapit ng mag-retire yan ah..... :D
  • kumbaga sa banda one-hit wonder si Pingris.

best known for breaking backboards while in the pbl.

yun lang.

WALA NA.

i prefer to call him as the "One-Trick Pony" :glee:
  • team slickteam slick PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Import Stopper ang role na suitable kay Marc Pringris. Sayang sya cause he is freakingly athletic as the import. Has good footspeed, great leaping ability, ample strenght, has all the tools to be a very very good player but unfortunately di nabigyan ng good basketball iq. Well hopefully he develops that in purefoods (with ryan gregorio????). Sayang ang mga physical tools nya e but then again he is a solid to good role player
  • outmapoutmap PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    team slick wrote:
    Well hopefully he develops that in purefoods (with ryan gregorio????)
    Nadale mo 'dre, pasimpleng tira... LOL :rotflmao: :bop:
  • In fairness, ok naman yung game niya with purefoods. he's been given good minutes on court and so far he has contributed both in the offense and defense.

i had a chance to see him play here in cagayan de oro just yesterday (oct. 22). i think he was able to contribute 9 points for his team in their 84 (or was it 85) to 78 victory over the ginebra gin kings. off court he's also very accomodating to the fans. after the game he was very nice enough to sign autographs and even posed for pictures for the fans before boarding their bus.
  • kumbaga sa banda one-hit wonder si Pingris.

best known for breaking backboards while in the pbl.

yun lang.

WALA NA.

i prefer to call him as the "One-Trick Pony" :glee:

ok lang...i respect your opinion. basta i still admire him on and off court... :bashful: he's improving naman and he has contribute well to the team...malakas ang simula ng Purefoods Chunkee Giants ngayong conference nato:)
  • i just develop some pictures of the purefoods cagers that i took last oct. 22 when the pba visited Cagayan de Oro. Marc was really nice enough to posed for a picture with me and sign for autograph. so cool...i hope he will continue to improve with the purefoods. he's been given good playing minutes on court naman.
  • included in the north all-star's starting five this coming all-star game in laoag. and also in the slam dunk competition...
  • dakilangungazdakilangungaz PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    maganda linaro ni marc nun kalaban nila kahapon yun alaska...9ptz & 10 reb... tama ba???
  • maganda linaro ni marc nun kalaban nila kahapon yun alaska...9ptz & 10 reb... tama ba???

i think it was 9 points, 8 rebounds and 2 block shots...sa import pa yun ng alaska and kay don allado :bop:
  • a good acquisition for purefoods...don't expect him to score double figures regularly, but for defensive and rebounding purposes, he's a quality 1st big man off the bench. *okay*
  • a good acquisition for purefoods...don't expect him to score double figures regularly, but for defensive and rebounding purposes, he's a quality 1st big man off the bench. *okay*

couldn't agree more...as i've noticed if he's game is good like when he gets the rebounds and a scores a few points, chances are purefoods wins the game... :bop: given the proper exposure and playing minutes (like what purefoods is giving him) he'll become one of the main figures of the team ( he's already proving it now) :rotflmao: :D
  • meron daw syang yahoo group. join tayo! http://groups.yahoo.com/group/marcpingris baka daw kasi mag post sya soon! :)
  • sports_gal wrote:
    meron daw syang yahoo group. join tayo! http://groups.yahoo.com/group/marcpingris baka daw kasi mag post sya soon! :)

member na rin ako dito, one of the earlybirds to sign in :rotflmao: i'm using a different nick in that group though... :naughty:
  • hehe im also a member there :D

hey numetal, i hope u wont take this against me pero i still believe in richard yee's talent.. kulang nga tlga ng training plan cguro or palying time to really maximize his talent. i hope it wont happen to marc kasi experience and time inside the court adds to the players confidence and palying skills..
  • Arboleda Stole The Ball!

That was my shrink. He has to yell it every few seconds or so to keep me from going berserk.

Here's the real story behind Marc Pingris ending up in the Purefoods lineup. All I asked him to do was to get a haircut just like Renren's. You know I totally despise long hair in basketball, and that's precisely why I had second thoughts about KG Canaleta till I saw all that upside.

He then asked for a trade. "If my hair goes, I go."

I REACTED BY KICKING THE (CENSORED) CHAIR AND TURNING MY COACH'S OFFICE INTO A (CENSORED) JUNK SHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arboleda stole the ball!

PAKIALAM KO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bo Bice Perasol recreates the above scene, much to the displeasure of his shrink.
  • sports_gal wrote:
    hehe im also a member there :D

hey numetal, i hope u wont take this against me pero i still believe in richard yee's talent.. kulang nga tlga ng training plan cguro or palying time to really maximize his talent. i hope it wont happen to marc kasi experience and time inside the court adds to the players confidence and palying skills..

i do agree with you, i think yee will shine in the all-filipino conference :D *okay* he's still young and i think he has a lot more years ahead of him in the PBA *okay*
  • Merry Christmas To All!!!
  • he hasn't shown his best game yet...

i liked him better when he was still in welcoat.