Home PEx Relationships Love - Intimacy & Passion
Reminder: You never know what someone is going through, so be kind.

the urge of doing it w/ a complete stranger

yung tipong masasalubong mo sa mall then you had an eye to eye contact tapos kapag lumampas na kyo sa isa't isa lilingon pa sya sa'u/ikaw sa kanya
:naughty::yum:

Comments

• albert_sy2albert_sy2 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    It's not that simple, and probably not that sexual either. It only means you find each other physically attractive ("uy, ganda nya"/"wow, pogi"). It happens. No big deal. Besides, if you try to make a move, she will probabaly feel threatened, so better just leave it at "looking".
  • ^^ yep..i agree, bihira mangyari sa mall to. if u wanna get laid with a stranger, bars are the best place to go to IMO.
  • that's a fantasy fulfilled...

one night stand lang..totally fling..but not in the mall....you go to Boracay or sa mga beach resort...and you couldn't care less. both of you will totally do something about that attraction. just remember lang, safe sex.. :rolleyes:
  • The DelorianThe Delorian PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    i had this encounter before, bago pa lang ang MRT noon, mahal pa ang pasahe. paakyat ako sa MRT shaw, and there was this girl, pababa naman siya. Nagkatinginan kami. I smiled. She smiled.

She's mestiza. Tall. Slim. Long hair. Face? Carta Siete.

We talked for a while, and it turned out na wala naman kaming pupuntahang importante, so we went over to shang for coffee...then we watched a movie...

then we went to my condo in mandaluyong...we had s e x 4 times that night. it was great!

she left at 6am...di na niya ako ginising...

i never heard from her again...never saw her again...
  • i had this encounter before, bago pa lang ang MRT noon, mahal pa ang pasahe. paakyat ako sa MRT shaw, and there was this girl, pababa naman siya. Nagkatinginan kami. I smiled. She smiled.

We talked for a while, and it turned out na wala naman kaming pupuntahang importante, so we went over to shang for coffee...then we watched a movie...

then we went to my condo in mandaluyong...we had s e x 4 times that night. it was great!

mmmm..i am thinking kung pinoy ka ba? kamukha mo si brad pitt, ganon? *LOL*....joke..it seems like it's a scene from a B-type movie..Peace tayo..!
  • The DelorianThe Delorian PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    yah, it does sound like a scene from a b-movie, pero it's a true story.
  • One time while checking some items in a souvenir shop with my colleagues in an airport in Korea, my colleagues told me to look at the guy at the next stall who has been looking at me for few minutes already (accdg to them). I saw this guy who's really soooooooooooo good looking and sexy. We exchanged glances and smiles then I left. I proceeded to the transit hotel in the airport....when I turned back, I saw him...obviously following me. When I got near my room, he's just few feet away from me....we ended making out in his room instead. Twas a mutual attraction, that's why.
  • This is the best way of getting aids and stuff...hepa included.
  • 2424 wrote:
    This is the best way of getting aids and stuff...hepa included.

kaya nga kelangan ng protection always eh.. :D
  • i had this encounter before, bago pa lang ang MRT noon, mahal pa ang pasahe. paakyat ako sa MRT shaw, and there was this girl, pababa naman siya. Nagkatinginan kami. I smiled. She smiled.

baka ndi nman talaga xa nasarapan *peace*

kung ako un.. for sure... i'll hear from her again *okay*
  • i have this urge of goin down south. i'm kinda hoping my cyber fantasies will come true by this year. :naughty:
  • albert_sy2 wrote:
    It's not that simple, and probably not that sexual either. It only means you find each other physically attractive ("uy, ganda nya"/"wow, pogi"). It happens. No big deal. Besides, if you try to make a move, she will probabaly feel threatened, so better just leave it at "looking".
    hindi. malalaman mo kapag physical lang or pa-cute epek lang, malalaman mo din kung may sexual attraction and beyond:naughty:

may mga girls na kung makatitig parang huhubadan ka na at spank ka sa pwet for being a naughty bad boy:lol:
  • ruck_fules wrote:
    i have this urge of goin down south. i'm kinda hoping my cyber fantasies will come true by this year. :naughty:

keep your fingers cross rj!! :D
  • rock on...u better be ready when I go there.. I'll be bringin my A-game so make sure ur in for a marathon. :evil:
  • ^^go ahead bad boi!!
  • i have this urge everytime, all the time. it never got out of my mind =)
  • *prepares my video recorder*
  • jdk wrote:
    i have this urge everytime, all the time. it never got out of my mind =)

pareho pala tayo jdk. andun lagi yung urge to do it. :naughty:
  • ^^ andun pa kaya urge mo when we meet?! :)
  • dwayne.com wrote:
    ^^ andun pa kaya urge mo when we meet?! :)

oo naman. di mawawala yun. kaw pa. :naughty: