Home PEx Relationships Love - Intimacy & Passion
Reminder: You never know what someone is going through, so be kind.

i just want you guys to know...

recently, i met a guy who is so devoted to his gf.we're friends and he has friends that i actually know. we spend time talking over the phone even if we are both exhausted from work. he became someone i could lean on. he gives me sound advices. we went out one time, got intimate... i for one would always recall girls saying "nakuha mo na ang gusto mo" but this time, i heard it from this guy... parang ang sama ko naman... i "corrupted" his innocent and highly principled mind. may communication pa naman kami. but i can't help it. kung pwede ko lang siyang agawin...

i also met another one like him just a few days ago. strike two na ko. just one more "good boy", baka masiraan na ko ng bait. kung pwede lang din agawin bakit hindi...

these are just thought i want to share with you guys kaya siguro hindi ako masyadong involved ngayon. after another break-up, parang napagod na rin ako. so i guess, i might be lurking for a while, pag may time magpo-post... but i have to focus myself muna...

pm lang yung gusto mag pm...pwede namang magbago isip ko eh...

peace out. :depressed:

Comments

• *soul searching mode muna* take it easy. darating din yan when you least expect it. *okay*
  • sabaybunotsabaybunot PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Casual Sex SEBs and even FUBU relationships do have their snags. especially if one would go emotional about it and yet the other party just wants to keep everything within the game. i say yeah lilgurl, go find yourself for a while and and give yerself a break.

goodluck
  • so whats ur point lil gurl?
  • keyster wrote:
    so whats ur point lil gurl?

I guess she's talking to no one in particular ... not trying to point anything out, maybe just wanted to pour out her feelings ...

Really, this is what forum is all about, speak you mind out!

Carry on, li'lgurl ... breathe deeply, stop for awhile and smell the flowers around you, then go on with your life ...
    *okay*
  • from a gurl to another gurl...

kaya pala i haven't been reading fun-loving posts from you ha. take it easy now. you'll soon find yourself back in our pack, hehe.
  • ei...we both have the same situation gurl....thats why im on a rest mode now...dont worry we'll have it soon...ayt?!
    tama. i have an idea though... lil_gurl, cusmo, bangag why dont the four of us all take a break and "relax" somewhere where its only the four of us?

pag nangyari yun... wow. there is a santa claus!!!

just kidding folks... baka makalusot e
  • naghahanap ka ata ng sakit ng katawan e. :lol:
  • Ur The Best Lil' Girl! :D

Thanks for being open-minded...

Of the delights of this world, man cares most for sexual intercourse. He will go to any length for it-risk fortune, character, reputation, life itself.
    -Mark Twain
  • naghahanap ka ata ng sakit ng katawan e. :lol:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
  • isip isip muna...pahinga muna..tama yun. goodluck sa yo.
  • tama. i have an idea though... lil_gurl, cusmo, bangag why dont the four of us all take a break and "relax" somewhere where its only the four of us?

pag nangyari yun... wow. there is a santa claus!!!

just kidding folks... baka makalusot e

kung makalusot yan, then UR THE MAN, U'LL BE CROWNED AS MR. PEXER. :D
  • lalaki ni hudaslalaki ni hudas PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    i really think u should chill down!!! magmuni-muni *okay*
  • stitchesnburnsstitchesnburns PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    lumalabas rin pala serioius side mo hehe peace!
  • kasi ikaw....ikaw kasi... ;)

recently, i met a guy who is so devoted to his gf.we're friends and he has friends that i actually know. we spend time talking over the phone even if we are both exhausted from work. he became someone i could lean on. he gives me sound advices. we went out one time, got intimate... i for one would always recall girls saying "nakuha mo na ang gusto mo" but this time, i heard it from this guy... parang ang sama ko naman... i "corrupted" his innocent and highly principled mind. may communication pa naman kami. but i can't help it. kung pwede ko lang siyang agawin...

i also met another one like him just a few days ago. strike two na ko. just one more "good boy", baka masiraan na ko ng bait. kung pwede lang din agawin bakit hindi...

these are just thought i want to share with you guys kaya siguro hindi ako masyadong involved ngayon. after another break-up, parang napagod na rin ako. so i guess, i might be lurking for a while, pag may time magpo-post... but i have to focus myself muna...

pm lang yung gusto mag pm...pwede namang magbago isip ko eh...

peace out. :depressed:
  • hmmmm... tama ka sa disisyon mo.. :D you should take time for yourself first... have fun with your friends, barkada, and gurl friends..

tama na muna ung boylet boylet na yan. :D hehe.. :D let yourself heal first. tapos pag ok ka na, edi hanap na ulet ng fafa.. hehe. but this time, be sure na hindi ikaw ang dehado.. :D
  • Casual sex doesn't always turn out to be good. I mean, yeah, for a moment you're in cloud 9 but after that, I don't think you're completely satisfied. It would just keep on recurring because you'll be craving for sex more and more.

There were a few times where I've had casual sex, but the (good)feeling doesn't last. Somehow, I felt a bit of guilt for what I've done. (But then again, I wasn't able to control myself at that time because me and my girlfriend severed our ties. It(the SEB) sort of is just a quick remedy but it didn't really solve anything.)

Oh, and btw, do you think you'll feel happy if you learn that your boyfriend had sex with someone while you're in a relationship with him? Take into consideration the feeling of the guy's girlfriend if she finds out.
  • and i just want you to know guys that i just already CANCELLED my friendster and myspace accounts for some stupid reasons!!!

ampOchA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • cUsmo gUrL wrote:
    and i just want you to know guys that i just already CANCELLED my friendster and myspace accounts for some stupid reasons!!!

ampOchA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    sayang nmn papa add p nmn sna ako... :D ..chill lng po..
    naghahanap ka ata ng sakit ng katawan e. :lol:

masama ba umasa? but won't that be fun??

kung makalusot yan, then UR THE MAN, U'LL BE CROWNED AS MR. PEXER.

if ever man, nobody will know about it... good boy image ako e

so lil, Cusmo, Bangag waddya say?? *okay*