Home PEx International Entertainment General Entertainment

Apprentice Martha Stewart (for Philippine viewers - No spoilers)

will start Sunday 10 pm

and new season of Appentice will also start soon, way before Star World

Comments

• angelface49angelface49 PEx Rookie ⭐
    quite interesting... i thought it will start tonight, oct 18, at 10pm?
  • PDI said Sunday. I don't usually watch ABC 5 for anything else, so I will check tonite also
  • omengomeng PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    it will be good to watch, i think. just like idol trump
    i only watch channel 5 because of 'the apprentice'. i was watching 'apprentice 4' new season opener last night, and in between commercials, it was mentioned that it 'the apprentice of martha stewart' will be shown tonight.
  • i only watch channel 5 because of 'the apprentice'. i was watching 'apprentice 4' new season opener last night, and in between commercials, it was mentioned that it 'the apprentice of martha stewart' will be shown tonight.

oh yes, that was really an overload of the commercial for TA:Martha. every commercial break of TA they showed it. It's back to back apprentice (TA on Mondays,TA:Martha on Tuesdays) I even thought they were gonna show the promo martha did with trump, but then i realized they can't bec. martha says(in the promo) that her show is on wednesdays, while trump's on thursdays.

I will check this out tonight.
  • omeng wrote:
    it will be good to watch, i think. just like idol trump
    I hope you won't get disappointed :)
    Martha is such a boring reality show host. Mas may excitement pa si Carolyn sa kanya.. yung assistant ni Donald
  • cybernautcybernaut PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    superstite wrote:
    I hope you won't get disappointed :)
    Martha is such a boring reality show host. Mas may excitement pa si Carolyn sa kanya.. yung assistant ni Donald
    true. she's quite boring. unlike donald trump.
  • last night's premiere was just... meh.

it would have been a great typical episode, but for a series premiere? no.

martha didn't seem that comfortable with the whole thing, seemed like she wasn't really into it.

but i sorta liked the opening though. " so I borrowed eighty-five million dollars and I bought back the magazine, and overnight, I became America's first female self-made billionaire. It felt really good." :rotflmao:

the whole montage thing bugged. martha was walking in her office and kept saying "it needs to be bigger!", "I love that- don't you?" and "this is my favorite!" It just looked really contrived and seemed kinda stupid.

i liked shawn. she was the first we saw right? she was starting to cry just sitting in the martha stewart living office.

howie is cute. was he the guy who said something like "martha started from scratch, so did I. she started in her basement, so did I. she made billoins... well, I'm still working on that". hee!

the girl who knew one of martha's assistants, was like wow. small world. met 16 yrs ago, friends with his daughter and dated his son. you didn't know she was applying for the apprentice?!

i liked though that it was martha who called them in the suite, not one of her asistants ala trump.

"Goodbye!" ann robinson from the weakest link, is that you?

i don't know how i feel about the letter writing thing. lets give it some time.

and martha's daughter. i like how she said that she was the first "apprentice"

oh, and annie lennox! I love the theme song, "sweet dreams".
    I hope you won't get disappointed
    I love carolyn! would totally watch if they did a spin-off with her. :D
  • I taped it so have not seen it yet.

when is regular Apprentice? I just never watch ABC5 and they don't have a website.
    overall, its like a carbon copy of 'TA of donald trump'. except for the host, settings in the boardroom, living quarters... and when martha asked them to break out into 2 groups.... matchstick and primarius...
  • posted this over at TA thread, might as well post it here.

donald blames martha for bad ratings

trump is an @$$. stop blaming martha. confusing her show with yours? people are not that stupid. confused like what? like you, on your show separating men from women, why? because you can't tell men and women apart. people are not as confused as you are, you know.

and i actually kinda like martha's version.
  • clawed_outclawed_out PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    The 22 yr old David just don't fit in as Martha's Apprentice.

Good bye.
  • I watched it. hehehe. David's a 22 year old?! :lol:
  • ambertookmeambertookme 🦅 Eagle Squad🏅
    scented kaya yung pink slip?
  • martha writing goodbye letters... SO CHEESY!

i hope they just totally scrap that idea.

masyadong gentle and ladylike si martha sa show. very different from the reported real martha stewart, biitchy and bossy! :glee:
  • butterfix wrote:
    i liked shawn. she was the first we saw right? she was starting to cry just sitting in the martha stewart living office.

howie is cute. was he the guy who said something like "martha started from scratch, so did I. she started in her basement, so did I. she made billoins... well, I'm still working on that". hee!

oh gawd. I just ate what I said. Shawn and Howie were just awful.

and I love Martha a little more because of this episode. She knew it was a sales problem and called the people back. That was great.
  • i like Bethany
  • maganda ang martha kasi maraming drama. just wait... may villian sa season na ito haha! ang kay donald, more intense kasi siyempre donald yun, bigger ang mga projects. i watch both, don't know which one i like better.

ang pangit ng "you just don't fit in" haha! you'll see, magiging "goodbye" lang lol! :lol:
  • can't the corporate team fight for a change? :lol:
  • cybernautcybernaut PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    the show is too sugar coated

martha stewarts acts so nice :hmm:

about the last episode, martha did right in calling back the sales people. it was really a sales problem. i even thought that matchstick's cake was more beautiful than primarius'. wrong sales pitch lang talaga.

and that annoying jim, i thought he was gay. :glee: