Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences

flower delivery

guys, san ba ok umorder ng flowers d2 sa makati? gusto ko kasi magpadeliver ng flowers sa ofc ng gf ko na nasa makati din.. mga how much kaya ang isang bouquet w/ delivery? abot pa kaya kung umorder ako ngayon kasi next week ko plan ibigay sa kanya.. hope you guys can help me out.. thanks :)

Comments

• There's one in Greenbelt 1 Ground Floor, or at 6750, 517 Flower Co. level 1...
  • kam!kaze try to check this website islandrose.net :)
  • glims, thanks. i will try to visit them tomorrow or by thursday. do you have an idea how much a bouquet of roses will cost? so i can just prepare how much i will bring.. :)

chey28, thanks. i was also surfing the net looking for possible flower shops but all i can found are by online ordering.. i am not yet that confident giving out my credit card information in the net and would prefer transacting the old fashion way.. ;)

if you have any shops you know in makati area that i can go to, kindly share it to me.. thanks.. *okay*
  • dude, the price depends on the kind of flowers in the bouquet. roses and tulips are usually more expensive. there are imported roses that can cost around 200 or more each... they're a lot bigger and prettier than the locals. if you settle for the local roses, it would cost around 1000-2000 a dozen depending on the store. inquire ka na lang muna bro to be sure. *okay*
  • glims wrote:
    dude, the price depends on the kind of flowers in the bouquet. roses and tulips are usually more expensive. there are imported roses that can cost around 200 or more each... they're a lot bigger and prettier than the locals. if you settle for the local roses, it would cost around 1000-2000 a dozen depending on the store. inquire ka na lang muna bro to be sure. *okay*

thanks dude *okay*
  • gusto mo balloons nalang. kasi i make arrangements... :) hobby ko lang. mas mura ang offer ko kesa sa national bookstore. pwede ko na rin siguro deliver? saan ba sa makati? today nga lang may order ako na dalawang arrangements eh. deliver ko tonight. hehehe...
  • i tried Islandrose using payplus payment system....superb service considering the flowers were less than 500 bucks and to be delivered to Davao....they delivered the 3 pieces rose the next day!!!!
  • ako rin i use islandrose.net.
    galing. ganda pa ng flowers.
  • i ordered from islandrose.net and it was delivered to my bestfriend in the phil last may. if i remember it correctly, u can place an order until 4pm for next day delivery... my bestfriend really loved the flowers and the packaging.. she even sent me some photos... it was also reasonably priced because it was only P16XX.XX for 2 dozens of pink and white roses :flwrface: