Home PEx Relationships Love - Intimacy & Passion
'Tis the season. Happy Holidays, PExers!

has anyone tried outdoor sex!

yeah has anyone of you tried outdoor sex ever tried on your lawn or in the Pool. kindly tell us. :D

Comments

• vaevictisvaevictis PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    http://www.zippyvideos.com/6837502661255606/0709_3/
    http://www.zippyvideos.com/5423067721255686/0709_4/

If you try outdoor sex, at least try not to be like that guy. :rotflmao:
  • sa park??!! hehehhe
  • i did many times sa front lawn namin. always standing up, rear entry. ilang beses rin na muntik mahuli. i considered my self back then a semi-exhibitionist.
  • oh, also had an experience once in a pool. all our friends were drinking when we decided to go for a dip. i didn't feel that comfortable because the cold water was sort of rushing inside my thing.

sheesh! so many sexcapades. i think i should try anal so i can share in that anal thread, too.
  • oh, also had an experience once in a pool. all our friends were drinking when we decided to go for a dip. i didn't feel that comfortable because the cold water was sort of rushing inside my thing.

sheesh! so many sexcapades. i think i should try anal so i can share in that anal thread, too.

me, too. we did it in a pool, may tao pang iba. i wonder kung nahalata nya o hinde :naughty:
  • lalaki ni hudaslalaki ni hudas PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    sa zoo??? :lol: inde pa eh... sa bus lang bj *okay*
  • yup, sa open cottage ng isang resort... =)

oh yes, sa beach din pala.. night swimming daw... :D
  • At the empty lot beside my GF's house. They have this family swing on it(I dunno how to call it basta the circular one where the seats meet in front of each other). We did it there while swinging. It was an awesome experience, she was on top of my lap while hugging me while we swing and did it. Too bad her neighbor reported our escapades to her mom kaya motel nalang kami ngayon if we can't do it in her house.
  • ive tried it many times already
    sa UPLB me nag college
    kaya na try ko na sya sa Freedom Park
    at sa gilid ng Theater dun, kalimutan ko na yung name it

na try ko na nga rin sya sa public pool ehhh

i like it so much
  • sabaybunotsabaybunot PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    pool (pretending magkaembrace lang kami)

beach (same thing kaso hapdi daw. must be the seawater or maybe some sand i dunno)

backyard of my gf's place

open cottege sa beach (madaling araw syempre)

counted ba ang bj sa rooftop?
  • The DelorianThe Delorian PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    qualified ba as outdoor sex ang JOLIBEE CORONET?

tell me...tell me!
  • this is the most outdoor sexcapade ive ever done...

doing it in the middle of UP Sunken Garden, with a full moon lighting upon us.. :D

damn!! that was one hell of an experienced.. :D
  • Within UCLA - Univ of California, Los Angeles. Rooftop nang isang residence hall.

These incidents happened while I was in the USA 1984-1997.

About 15 yrs. ago, I had this young white UCLA student na FUBU. Average looks para sa isang kana pero tindi nang utak. Among the top sa klase niya sa BS Math!

Before the 'roof-top incident' she used to visit me on the weekends sa apartment ko. When I had to give up that place we had wild sex while dismantling my japanese bed. That ingnited after we showered together. Penetrated from behind while she was standing facing the bathroom mirrors. Then we proceeded to my living room. Continued Fng her from the rear while she was holding unto 1 piece of my japanese bed frame. She was so wet then kulang na lang mapa-ihi.

After all these incidents she complained na di daw ako dumadalaw sa place niya. Lagi na lang daw siya ang nag da drive going to me. So pinagbigyan ko. Went to her 3-story dorm sa campus. Just so happens na yung dapat teresa nang place nila ay rooftop na.

It was around 8 pm when I got there. We kissed and she showed me around. When we got to the rooftop medyo naglaro na imagination ko. Seguro kanya rin. Kasi when we started kissing there - nagging tuloy-tuloy na.

Without hesitation she started giving a *****. Soon we were not contented. Kaya nauwi sa todo all the way. We only stopped when we felt her roommates and friends were on the way up. But in the end we still continued sa bedroom niya before sleeping.