Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences

bkit kya ang lalaki ang lging nagpapaiyak?!

no offensement guys...^ ^ pero plagay ko lng eh tlgang kbalbalan lng ung pagiyak dahil s lalaki... di b pedeng babae ang magpaiyak???

Comments

• lahat naman ng tao, umiiyak ha......may kilala nga ako babae ang nagpaiyak sa lalake...

...babaeng aso..hahahaha
  • rayzlerayzle PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    i don't agree with this...
  • rayzle wrote:
    i don't agree with this...

same here.

mashado lng bitter siguro itong thread starter.

di lang mashado nagpapakita mng emotion ang mga lalake. kaya its unfair to them na sabihin sa sila lagi ang nagpapaiyak.
  • Who cares more gets hurt more...

Guys tend to just enjoy the moment and go with the flow.

Women tend to be more emotional and get more involved in the relationship, constantly asking themselves "where this is going."

So the person who cares less, is usually the person who will make the other cry. Doesn't matter if it's male/female.

Just my two cents.
  • Find the ugly, not-so-desired guys. It will make women look evil. :rolleyes:
  • hmm hindi naman sa sila lagi yun nagpapaiyak.nangyari lang na mas madaling magpakita ng emotion ang mga babae kesa sa mga guys! :)
  • i definitely agree with pnay808
  • pabasa lang.. no comment muna.

:drive:

http://ailasor2042.blogs.friendster.com/
    http://ailasor2042.blogdrive.com/
  • I know a lot of guys who cried and some still crying because of women.. yung concept na yung lalaki lagi yung nagpapa iyak, that is so primitive, that's what we see kasi on TV.. that's what the society ask us to believe.. and it's just plain stupid.. when ur in a relationship, hindi lang yung babae yung nasasaktan, yung guys kasi di lang vocal about their emotion but when they are alone, they cry, believe me.. Im guessing ur still a teenager.. :)
  • i agree with you
  • does this mean if the guy broke up with you, he feels the same hurt and emotions as the girl??? i know guys hurt too but does it also means he's trying to move on when he doesn't communicate with you after one week, even if the girl initiated a simple conversation through text messaging?
  • dizzle wrote:
    does this mean if the guy broke up with you, he feels the same hurt and emotions as the girl??? i know guys hurt too but does it also means he's trying to move on when he doesn't communicate with you after one week, even if the girl initiated a simple conversation through text messaging?

hmm well in your case,ibang usapan na yan.ang usapan kasi dito "mga lalake"...sa ex mo kasi,sa tingin ko its either hindi ka nya mahal or nawala na yun pagmamahal nya sayo kaya hindi na nagpaparamdam. :confused:
  • fact: guys especially in the philippines rarely shows emotions... if ever the guy emotes, bading yan...

it is because of our culture. machismo! which i think is very bad...

pls answer this question:

Has anybody of you here with an age of 25 and above, been hugged
    by your father? nurtured by your father?

maybe there are some, but the majority...?
  • i agree with some ppl here.. even if girls cry and guys usually don't, who knows.. maybe the guy is hurting twice as more.
  • orangepinkorangepink PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    thelight wrote:
    pls answer this question:

Has anybody of you here with an age of 25 and above, been hugged
    by your father? nurtured by your father?

maybe there are some, but the majority...?

my dad keeps on pinching my cheeks. I asked him to stop kasi I can feel my cheeks sagging na :lol:
  • guys cry rin.. pero they only do that after they hide..

and guys cry loudly rin... emotionally guys are more frail than women, imo.. i mean.. we dont easy cry because of physical pain. pero emotionally, we're weaker. and would cry for the smallest things.
  • littlegurllittlegurl PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    unfair naman for guys to conclude na sila nga ang madalas magpaiyak...

not true coz i know a lot of guys do cry kapag nasaktan ng girl..like one my guy friend..nung time na hinihiwalayan siya ng gf niya, he even called help sa mom nya para kausapin yung girll with matching super iyak..the emotional side errr..is comin out..

may mga girls rin naman na nagpapaiyak ah...diba? :rotflmao:
  • orangepink wrote:
    my dad keeps on pinching my cheeks. I asked him to stop kasi I can feel my cheeks sagging na :lol:

hi orangepink,

you're not yet 25 and i think your dad does not belong to the generation of emotion-less males... :)

actually, you should be glad that you have that kind of a father...
  • i agree with most of the posts here that guys do cry also kaya lang they won't ever show it..mga ladies kasi madrama and it's acceptable by the society...pero you'll see a guy crying his heart's out? ....medyo malabo yan.

but i've have guy friends who are totally devastated when their girl left them...nuff said.!! :)