Home PEx Relationships Love - Intimacy & Passion
'Tis the season. Happy Holidays, PExers!

ladies: do you ***** in front of your man?

hindi b nakakahiya? and ano yun parang nagbigay ng guts sa inyo na magawa in front of him?

Comments

• first off, you should really be comfortable about your sexuality. that's the thing that would make you go that extra mile. i went into that habit of masturbating in front of sexual partners when i stopped thinking too much of what they think and how they would react. i just "felt" i needed to release it. i didn't ask their permission. the first time, i just closed my eyes and did it as if i'm doing it alone in my room. i never stopped showing off ever since.

try it, girl. you won't regret it.
  • i havent really tried it... pero id love to do it in front of my bf.. i know he'd be happy to see me doing it.
  • that's what ive always wanted but dont have the guts to push her to do so..
  • pinagawa sken ng bf ko minsan.. ok lang.. basta wag daw ako mahiya sa kanya.. pag magcum na ko, minsan lilick nya .. ung climax na tlga.. or minsan papasok nya d*ck nya kapag super lapit na ko magcum.. kaya ayun..sarap! ^_^
  • it was my bf who showed me how to *****... :naughty:
  • My girl did it infront of me number of times...it was great....i loved watching her then when she calls me to join her...

But she told me she could ***** by just crossing her legs looking at me!...wow...galing ng muscle powers nya... ;)
  • yes. a couple of times na. pinilit nya ko so ginawa ko. the first time, nahiya ako pero na enjoy ko rin naman (well mas nag enjoy si bf hehe!). the next time, ako na yung nag initiate. nakakalibog kase lalo yung reaction nya pag nakikita nya ko na nagfifinger.
  • usually when i want to tease him. while sitting on the bed or on a chair i would start rubbing my fingers against my underwear. when i start to get wet, still not removing my my undie, i would just let my hand slip in and rub it there. then when i look at his crotch huhummm...ready to go na!
  • adonis827adonis827 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    first off, you should really be comfortable about your sexuality. that's the thing that would make you go that extra mile. i went into that habit of masturbating in front of sexual partners when i stopped thinking too much of what they think and how they would react. i just "felt" i needed to release it. i didn't ask their permission. the first time, i just closed my eyes and did it as if i'm doing it alone in my room. i never stopped showing off ever since.

try it, girl. you won't regret it.
    plural pa talaga ha? :P =))
  • hmm.. i had done this once pa lang in front of my bf... sabay kami harapan... wala lang trip lang namin... hahaha .. saya ;D
  • THIS IS EXCITING......

Can't wait to read more!
  • onga.. i luv this thread hehehe
  • I love doing this in front of my bf. I know kse na sobrang natuturn on sha pag ginagawa ko yun. Lalo na pag sobrang wet nako. I would touch my breasts … lick my fingers … everything para masarapan din sha while watching. Hmn… I even use my vibrator para sobrang sarap na. Pag d nya napigilan , he will lick me na or sabay namen pasok fingers namen inside me.
  • being comfortable in your own skin should be enough for a girl to ***** in front of her man. ;)

personally, masaya magmasturbate saka fulfilling gawin kasi tinuturn on mo ang partner mo at the same time. there was this one time na hatid na ko ni bf ko pauwi when i started teasing him by touching myself hanggang sa i opened up my blouse na and i was reaching within my jeans na rin.. tapos i was doing soft moans na.. sa sobrang turned on nya, he parked the car in a secluded area and we made out sa backseat!
  • :noevil:

hell fu*kin yeah! i want him to see how i want to be touched..some guys don't actually know how to do it..so you have to teach them..i agree wid bangag_gurl you should be comfortable with you sexuality..its best that your man knows what you want..
  • haven't tried it yet...
  • tried it long before pero sya nagtutuloy eh....
  • we tried it both
  • sabaybunotsabaybunot PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    i really really reallyy love it when a girl does this. i try to hold back and stay cool while she diddles away. but usually what happens is i can't restrain myself and start wolfing her down when she starts moaning really hard.

or id be licking her n!pples while she plays with herself but that also drives me crazy.

the best one i experienced is the girl is on her knees touching herself while she's giving me head. i could feel/hear her muffled moans while my d!ck is in her mouth... damn!!
  • yahhh masarap nga yan but damn i haven't experience it yet kasi naive yung partner ko!!!!!sabagay marami pa dyan.. di ba!1