Home PEx Sports PBA

what's wrong with ildefonso?

me injury pa rin ba sya?

i mean, 2pts against coke? for a 2 time mvp?

Comments

• d na kase si jun bernardino ang commish e...hehe

he is also not the #1 option in SMB....its the import then seigle...then belasco...
  • team slickteam slick PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Parang feeling ko nag peak na si ildefonso during his 1st MVP season. But how old is danny i? wala pa naman cgurong 30 yrs old sya. I guess it high time that smb trades him for budding young guns. My point kasi is why should they pay a player max money tapos mangyayari lang is they have players playing his position? Belasco, Pena, Heck andami parin rt? Why not trade him for young talent and cap relief (although san miguel does not need this). They could trade ildefonso for 3-4 first round draft picks. Besids smb is like the knicks of the nba. Majority of the players want to play for this team so madali sa kanila kumuha ng marquee players. Sayang lang cause i dont tink we will ever get to see ildefonso dominate the league again just like in the past
  • He was the FInals MVP of the past conference which SMB won over Talk and Text.

Maybe its just a poor start for DI.
    ^
    Yeah he was the finals MVP but then again, well i guess its a league wise predicament, wala ng consistent go to guy ang mga teams
    heck yung mga top scorers natin cant even average above 20++ points consistently anymore
  • Well, I guess the team isn't really running plays for him down low. Kung baga, whatever he can chip in.
  • I think it has something to do with the zone defense being allowed by the league. Ever since it was allowed, he can't do the one-on-one low post play with all other four players on the other side of the court anymore.
  • Kelan ba matatapos ang contract ni Ildefonso? Maybe he wants to be traded or something.
  • nussnuss PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    diba nga mahaba yung contract ni Ildefonso to counter the "grandstanding" offer sheet Tanduay gave him.
  • nussnuss PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    besides, how else could you be motivated if you have won everything in your young career? countless championships, oodles of personal awards...
  • maybe a bad start for Danny I. let's hope na mag-improve yung game nya to help San Miguel's cause lalo na ngayong injured sina Dorian Pena at Dondon Hontiveros...
  • 3ppg lang average
    ngayon pang wala si dondon and dorian
    dapat pumutok siya
  • cuchcuch PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    baka naman nagiingat lang, ala marlou, naglalaro ng halfhearted, para iwas injury, pampahaba ng career,sa important games lang nagpapakitang gilas.
    I dont get it dun sa point na nagiingat? May medical insurance naman ang mga contracts nila, it doesnt mean that kapag nainjured ka, you dont get ur contract anymore. You are still gonna get paid unless it is stipulated na kapag nainjure ka no play no pay. Sa nba naman di mo nakikita ganon ang laro ng mga players rt? I mean kahit dito may perks for individual performances i believe. So why are the players playing like that? werid naman
  • luks7210luks7210 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    team slick wrote:
    Why not trade him for young talent and cap relief (although san miguel does not need this).

what do you mean by this? :D
    ^
    I mean san miguel has the 4 and 5 spot well coverd with pena, belasco as your all filipino starters and the import possibly taking one of those spots. Cguro san miguel can trade ildefonso for another post player that smb can develop like kg canaleta and then 3 first round draft pick or something, kasi yung lineup nila complete na from guards to forwards so really in essence they can trade ildefonso while his not pass his prime for youth, cap flexibility and for the future.
  • Yeah what's wrong to Danny I. Halos lahat din d2 napapansin yun. Ang bobo na raw. Ganyan ba talaga paggaling Pangasinan. Look at Marlou. Magagaling sila pero bat ganun atittude nya. Idol ko pa naman D.I. dahil sya lang nakikipag pukpukan noong Fil-Am days.

Wake Up D-A-N-N-Y!!!
  • DI10DI10 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    nawala na yung pagiging mvp nya e dapat at this point in time palang sya nagpepeak as a basketball player
  • Indeed what's happening to him?
    he needs to score more points if he wants the team to win
  • team slick wrote:
    I dont get it dun sa point na nagiingat? May medical insurance naman ang mga contracts nila, it doesnt mean that kapag nainjured ka, you dont get ur contract anymore. You are still gonna get paid unless it is stipulated na kapag nainjure ka no play no pay. Sa nba naman di mo nakikita ganon ang laro ng mga players rt? I mean kahit dito may perks for individual performances i believe. So why are the players playing like that? werid naman
    Onli in da Pilipins estes Only in the PBA! :D
  • DI10 wrote:
    nawala na yung pagiging mvp nya e dapat at this point in time palang sya nagpepeak as a basketball player
    Kasi pekeng MVP siya!!! Dapat si Danny Seigle ang 2X MVP hinde siya. :D

Overrated and overpaid Danny I.