Home PEx Relationships Love - Intimacy & Passion
Ho-Ho-Hope you have a holly jolly holidays, PExers! 🎅

What is lovemaking? Enlighten me…

violetbabevioletbabe PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
Once I told my friends, as I expressed my opinion, “there’s no such thing as lovemaking”. And as expected, they reacted violently.

Sabi ko opinion ko lang yun. It’s just me.

Parang hindi ako naniniwala sa lovemaking term nay an. I just don’t get it.

Physical para sa akin ang lahat. Hindi ba lust pa rin ang nangingibabaw at excuse na lang ang love?

Ano ba dapat ang maramdaman sa sinasabi na lovemaking? Or the kiss na supposedly nararamdaman mong special pag may love involved? Or the hug? Yung sinasabing sparks, etc.

I was just wondering kasi.

Siguro sabi nga nung iba baka dahil hindi pa daw ako nagfa-fall. Pero feeling ko nagfall naman ako… o baka hindi rin naman.

Pumpayag ako minsan na mauwi sa bed para lang maramdaman yung love nya o maprove sa sarili ko kung may love na involved talaga (pero alam ko mali yun). And yet, para sa akin, it all boils down to lust.

Hmmm… asan na yung love making na sinasabi… mahal naman nya ako pero bakit parang hindi ko makita na may pagmamahal na kasama. Ano ba ang difference?

Honestly, I really can’t find the connection between the heart and the act itself. How did it become an expression of love? I keep wondering how some of you guys fall with someone you have sex with. The sex evolves to lovemaking ba in the long run?

Kaya minsan pag nagsususlat ako ng script, blanko ang ilang eksenang may love scene. May babasahin akong may lovemaking involved, I can’t empathize.

Unless hindi talaga ko marunong magmahal. O manhid lang ako.

I just need your opinion on this… thanks!

Comments

• this thread reminds me of the movie "the mirror has two faces"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117057/quotes
    Rose Morgan: When my date takes me home and I don't hear the philharmonic in my head, I dump him.

Rose Morgan: A wedding is the final scene of the fairy tale, they never tell you what happens after. They never tell you that Cinderella drove the Prince crazy with her obsessive need to clean the castle and that she missed her day job.

Claire: You are the mother of the bride, not the opening act.

Claire: Now you spend an extra hour in front of the mirror every morning and every night. And now you'll be the one to walk into a room and scan it for who looks better than you and who doesn't. And as the years go by, the numbers change. One day you'll walk into a room and you're the last woman any man notices.

Rose Morgan: What, what? Yes, I have breasts. They cannot, however, be the subject of one of your papers.

Claire: If he weren't gorgeous, rich and straight, I wouldn't even have bothered.

Henry Fine: I don't date these girls for their minds. I gave her a copy of "Farewell to Arms". She thought it was a diet book.

Gregory Larkin: The mathematical world is completely rational, uncomplicated by sex.

Rose Morgan: Look at me, I'm a grown woman in a prom dress. I look like an over-the-hill Barbie Doll. It doesn't fit right, it's too tight.
    Claire: Too many Sno Balls.
    Rose Morgan: Why didn't you pick looser and in my color?
    Claire: Because Maids of honor don't wear black.

Rose Morgan: It's not a date. We're just agreeing to eat at the same table.

Gregory Larkin: I want to be upfront with you. I am not interested in sex.

Gregory Larkin: You don't use make-up, do you?
    Rose Morgan: What's the point? I'd still look like me, only in color.

Rose Morgan: Let's face it. They're not standing in line for me.

Rose Morgan: By the way, would telling you now that I want sex tonight be enough of a warning?

Gregory Larkin: I don't care if you're pretty, I love you anyway!

Rose Morgan: I just can't eat a greasy cheesburger in the middle of the day anymore. Doesn't it bloat you?
    Doris: Bloat me? No, it doesn't bloat me! Actually I thought it went real well with the spare ribs I had for breakfast.

Gregory Larkin: But I love the old Rose! The one with no makeup and baggy clothes who loves 'the perfect bite'! She eats carrots now, isn't that tragic?

Hannah Morgan: Then why are you going to all this trouble unless that something might *happen* with this one?
    Rose Morgan: Mother, would you stop calling him "this one", it sounds like you're picking out a lobster!

Rose Morgan: Why don't you get the coffee?
    Hannah Morgan: I've buried a husband, I've raised two daughters. I've made my coffee.

Claire: Your hair looks good, the curls work. Why don't you get a perm?
    Rose Morgan: I tried that once, I looked like Shirley Temple on crack.

Claire: Now you listen to me!
    Rose Morgan: Take it easy, Claire!
    Claire: Now, I want you to get up there and remember that this is MY day... and if you don't behave yourself, I'm gonna have your birth certificate blown up as a Christmas card!
    Hannah Morgan: I should never have encouraged you to speak.

Rose Morgan: I don't feel anything, isn't that great! I never thought about how *I* would feel, I only ever thought about you. I only wanted to make you happy, I never thought I was good enough for you.
    Alex: Oh but you are good enough for me, Rose, you are!
    Rose Morgan: I know, I know, but Alex, you're not good enough for me!

Candy: [to Gregory] Look, you're always such a nice guy. But let's face it, we have nothing in common except sex and the fact that you idolize me.

Claire: Mother, the only thing you ever taught me about the Sabbath is that Bergdorf's wouldn't be as crowded.

Rose Morgan: I tell you what I envy about people in love - I'd love it if someone knew me, I mean really knew me. What I like, what I don't like, what kind of toothpaste I use.
  • violetbabe wrote:
    Once I told my friends, as I expressed my opinion, “there’s no such thing as lovemaking”. And as expected, they reacted violently.

Sabi ko opinion ko lang yun. It’s just me.

Parang hindi ako naniniwala sa lovemaking term nay an. I just don’t get it.

Physical para sa akin ang lahat. Hindi ba lust pa rin ang nangingibabaw at excuse na lang ang love?

Ano ba dapat ang maramdaman sa sinasabi na lovemaking? Or the kiss na supposedly nararamdaman mong special pag may love involved? Or the hug? Yung sinasabing sparks, etc.

I was just wondering kasi.

Siguro sabi nga nung iba baka dahil hindi pa daw ako nagfa-fall. Pero feeling ko nagfall naman ako… o baka hindi rin naman.

Pumpayag ako minsan na mauwi sa bed para lang maramdaman yung love nya o maprove sa sarili ko kung may love na involved talaga (pero alam ko mali yun). And yet, para sa akin, it all boils down to lust.

Hmmm… asan na yung love making na sinasabi… mahal naman nya ako pero bakit parang hindi ko makita na may pagmamahal na kasama. Ano ba ang difference?

Honestly, I really can’t find the connection between the heart and the act itself. How did it become an expression of love? I keep wondering how some of you guys fall with someone you have sex with. The sex evolves to lovemaking ba in the long run?

Kaya minsan pag nagsususlat ako ng script, blanko ang ilang eksenang may love scene. May babasahin akong may lovemaking involved, I can’t empathize.

Unless hindi talaga ko marunong magmahal. O manhid lang ako.

I just need your opinion on this… thanks!

baka manhid ka nga.... :bop:
  • nah.. i make love with my bf because i love him.. walang lust dun.. kasi hindi nya talaga ako nabibigyan ng pleasure or whatsoever.. it just makes me happy to see him so satisfied.. siguro sa kanya may konting lust.. pero i know he loves me din.. :)
  • Tama sila baka manhid ka lang.

Animal sex or fun sex is sex with no strings attached, lovemaking is showing your love to the person in the form of sex, hindi lang dahil sa carnal instincts. I hope may point ako somehow :rolleyes:
  • sexybodsexybod PEx Rookie ⭐
    hari_ako wrote:
    Tama sila baka manhid ka lang.

Animal sex or fun sex is sex with no strings attached, lovemaking is showing your love to the person in the form of sex, hindi lang dahil sa carnal instincts. I hope may point ako somehow :rolleyes:

point taken, your highness.

he he...

kaya siguro lovemaking ang tawag kasi sex is sacred like love. the two are never equal but all sexual acts are supposed to be born out of love and should end with the couple being more in love.

what do you think? napak-idealistic ko ano? :D
  • blue_soldierblue_soldier PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    lovemaking? sama ka sakin I will enlight you kahit madilim :D
  • lovemaking is showing your love to someone through sex...you can only do this to someone you love...

SEBs are plain sex..no more no less....no feelings....
  • lovemaking involves two parties (two to tango right?), showing your affection to each other....
  • lovemaking is for two peole who love each other..

sex is for two people na maiinit ang katawa...

hewhehehehhe
  • it takes two to tango!!!
  • cUsmo gUrL wrote:
    it takes two to tango!!!

ilan na ba "naka-sayaw mo nga tango".......
  • 1:1 lng.....hahhahaha!!
  • cUsmo gUrL wrote:
    1:1 lng.....hahhahaha!!

i know...pero yung lahat ng naka-saya mo...ilan na ba...hehehehhe
  • about 8 nah......(4 boyfriends, 3 flings, 1 seb)
  • violetbabevioletbabe PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    lovemaking is for two peole who love each other..

sex is for two people na maiinit ang katawa...

hewhehehehhe

i know naman... kaso lang hindi ko talaga maramdaman through that action. kaya nga sabi ko crap lang yung sinasabi na "let's make love" chuva. :)
    lovemaking? sama ka sakin I will enlight you kahit madilim :D

hahah! hindi na po siguro... ;)
    eh ano ba yung feeling? can someone describe? yung difference ng lovemaking sa no-strings-attached sex?

sabi kasi nung isa sa kabila, nagiging blur lahat, tumitigil ang mundo, etc-- well she's referring to the kiss.
  • lovemaking is very different from no-strings-attached sex.

"love making" in the full sense has to be with the person you are totally in love with, yung every thing you do to him, you do out of love...because it makes him happy...selfless yet it makes you feel satisfied, erotic but it makes you feel comfortable dahil "you know" you can trust the man you're with and you don't mind spending the rest of your life with him...even if that act resulted to pregnancy. dahil ultimately, the goal of lovemaking is to bear a fruit of life...that is, a beautiful child. "ano ba yung feeling"...you asked? heaven!

no-strings-attached sex on the other hand, is just an act of bodily heat, a desire you want to express, an attraction you feel physically towards a guy that you care less about and you wouldn't want to be the father of your offsprings. he's just another d*ck!
  • cUsmo gUrL wrote:
    about 8 nah......(4 boyfriends, 3 flings, 1 seb)

astig ka rin cUsma gurl!!!
  • astig ka rin cUsma gurl!!!

its cUsmo gUrL :D thank you!! how about you??