Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences

What is lovemaking? Enlighten me…

Once I told my friends, as I expressed my opinion, “there’s no such thing as lovemaking”. And as expected, they reacted violently.

Sabi ko opinion ko lang yun. It’s just me.

Parang hindi ako naniniwala sa lovemaking term na yan. I just don’t get it.

Physical para sa akin ang lahat. Hindi ba lust pa rin ang nangingibabaw at excuse na lang ang love?

Ano ba dapat ang maramdaman sa sinasabi na lovemaking? Or the kiss na supposedly nararamdaman mong special pag may love involved? Or the hug? Yung sinasabing sparks, etc.

I was just wondering kasi.

Siguro sabi nga nung iba baka dahil hindi pa daw ako nagfa-fall. Pero feeling ko nagfall naman ako… o baka hindi rin naman.

Pumpayag ako minsan na mauwi sa bed para lang maramdaman yung love nya o maprove sa sarili ko kung may love na involved talaga (pero alam ko mali yun). And yet, para sa akin, it all boils down to lust.

Hmmm… asan na yung love making na sinasabi… mahal naman nya ako pero bakit parang hindi ko makita na may pagmamahal na kasama. Ano ba ang difference?

Honestly, I really can’t find the connection between the heart and the act itself. How did it become an expression of love? I keep wondering how some of you guys fall with someone you have sex with. The sex evolves to lovemaking ba in the long run?

Kaya minsan pag nagsususlat ako ng script, blanko ang ilang eksenang may love scene. May babasahin akong may lovemaking involved, I can’t empathize.

Unless hindi talaga ko marunong magmahal. O manhid lang ako.

I just need your opinion on this… para naman mafeel ko na tao pa ako. thanks!

Comments

• don't worry...tao ka pa rin...ilan ba fingers mo? hehehe just kidding...
    lovemaking is *ahem* similar to f0*king..with the intention na magka baby..ganun lang yon ..pinaganda lang yung word..kasi kung sinabing f**kmaking..eh baka hindi lumabas sa dictionary yung word..tsaka pangit pakinggan diba..hahahhaa...
  • actually, love making has nothing to do with the intention to have a baby. never. it's just an added bonus (to some people, at least).

the way i see it, you've never really fallen in love.

it is true, what they say. the first kiss is the most important thing. i actually heard music, the world stood still, and everything was a blur, nothing mattered in the world except him... and that we're together, sharing that one sweet moment. even after all these years, i could still say i felt shivers down my spine when we kissed.

he wasn't my first kiss, but it was OUR first kiss. and it changed my world.

as for love making... i have always felt that i do feel closer with him after it. especially after a huge fight. :lol: is true what they say, the best thing about having a fight is making up afterwards. ;)

it is somehow my way of being closer to him. try doing it really slow, take your time, savor every kiss, close your eyes if you have to. but don't get in the hurry of doing the deed, just for the sake of it, because THAT my dear, is lust. but if you cherish the deed, you'll feel the love you have for that person as he holds you close pouring out from you.

i do so wish you could feel it, because unless you feel that, i don't think you'll ever believe what the people around you are saying.
  • NilsNils PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    My two cents.

Lovemaking is not just the physical act, it's the sharing of love. If you share more than just your body with your partner, then you are making love to him. If its only your partner doing it, he is making love to you, but you are just having sex with him. If both of you are doing the sharing, then it's lovemaking in the perfect sense.
  • rayzlerayzle PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    lovemaking is absolutely different from having sex. lovemaking is done by two couples in love with each other. there is no lust in it, just doing it in expression of love. when two people meet at the first time and do that kind of thing, you cannot say it's lovemaking. it's just pure lust. it's a way just to satisfy lust. agree ba?
  • violetbabe wrote:
    Once I told my friends, as I expressed my opinion, “there’s no such thing as lovemaking”. And as expected, they reacted violently.

Sabi ko opinion ko lang yun. It’s just me.

Parang hindi ako naniniwala sa lovemaking term na yan. I just don’t get it.

Physical para sa akin ang lahat. Hindi ba lust pa rin ang nangingibabaw at excuse na lang ang love?

Ano ba dapat ang maramdaman sa sinasabi na lovemaking? Or the kiss na supposedly nararamdaman mong special pag may love involved? Or the hug? Yung sinasabing sparks, etc.

I was just wondering kasi.

Siguro sabi nga nung iba baka dahil hindi pa daw ako nagfa-fall. Pero feeling ko nagfall naman ako… o baka hindi rin naman.

Pumpayag ako minsan na mauwi sa bed para lang maramdaman yung love nya o maprove sa sarili ko kung may love na involved talaga (pero alam ko mali yun). And yet, para sa akin, it all boils down to lust.

Hmmm… asan na yung love making na sinasabi… mahal naman nya ako pero bakit parang hindi ko makita na may pagmamahal na kasama. Ano ba ang difference?

Honestly, I really can’t find the connection between the heart and the act itself. How did it become an expression of love? I keep wondering how some of you guys fall with someone you have sex with. The sex evolves to lovemaking ba in the long run?

Kaya minsan pag nagsususlat ako ng script, blanko ang ilang eksenang may love scene. May babasahin akong may lovemaking involved, I can’t empathize.

Unless hindi talaga ko marunong magmahal. O manhid lang ako.

I just need your opinion on this… para naman mafeel ko na tao pa ako. thanks!

ohh..hindi ka pa tinatamaan. lovemaking is so personal that there' are no words to really define it. to others..it's just an act, when it's done it's done..yun clearly lust lang. yun iba naman pag me kasamang commitment,sharing of their love and passion for each other lovemaking yun.but..the true lovemaking bihira lang yun,in which i was fortunate enough to experience was just incredible.it was a total "getting together of two people who are in love"..every kiss,touch,..word we exchanged brought chills to my spine, did not want it (sesion) to end. the true lovemaking..is when you feel while you are doing it..that in body,mind and heart..I'm his,I belong to him. I've had a few relationships in the past,never been on One night stands ( not my type)..but this special guy really stood out.Iba ang dating niya. He's the one for me,sadly though..we're not together.
    PS script writer ka ba?you want more ideas maybe I can help.
  • LaTtE`MLaTtE`M PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    You've obviously had sex only for self-gratification.

Usually in lovemaking both parties aim to please the other party, not themselves. In the end both of them are satisfied.

Yes, it's lust in one way, but where lust is finite and can be satisfied by sex, just like hunger can be satisfied by food, love with sex is something that you almost don't want to end.

Siguro kapag naramdaman mo na yung sex na parang ayaw mo nang tapusin at gusto mo lang kasama at kayakap yung partner mo just because you wanna be with the guy and you wanna please him, and he feels the same, iyon na yun.