Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences

anniv gift suggestions...

1 month anniv namin in couple of days...any suggestions for a gift...?

Comments

• 1 month pa lang naman eh....mag dinner na lang kayo...so you can get to know the person more para umabot ng 2nd month.
  • lol. barahin daw ba kagad. but i agree with meteora. don't put too much weight on the first month like a chick (are you a chick?), but your effort to be sweet to your loveone is admirable.

try to get a small item that will remind you and her of the first month...and then another item that will remind you of the second, nothing snazzy or expensive, but important to the both of you.
  • rayzlerayzle PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    go out together. go to tagaytay or baguio.
  • don't put too much effort nga.. 1 month lang naman e.. kmi ng ex ko we had dinner with his family and relatives then he took me home na... or try simpler gifts like a greeting card...
  • The DelorianThe Delorian PEx Rookie ⭐
    first monthsary? sa hotel namin ginawa. my gf suprised me actually. binudburan nya ng rose petals ang buong paligid ng room..tapos candles lang na super bango...tapos may cake...we ate...tapos nilagay ko sa body nya yung icing ng cake....and then we made love like minx the whole night.
  • pakiramdaman mo siya. She may say things she likes or places she'd love to go to in passing. Yun.
  • 1 yr anniv gift ko kay bf is a wrist watch...hehe and corny noh? may meaning pa yan eh... para timeless... =) bwhehehehe...ang corny ko tlga. sowee =)
  • 1st month? don' t make it too extravagant, must be prepared sa 1st year anniv than sa 1st month..

it' s not about how much you' ve prepared for that one day it' s about how you' ll make that love last for long..

i think mas better if you' ll just stay together sa house nio or ng partner mo..anywhere as long as you' re together yun yung important dun.
  • monthsary...hindi 1st month anniversary :bop:

bigyan mo ng card tapos mag dinner kayo. ok na yun. splurge if you've been together for years. monthsary lang yan....you still have a long way to go.
  • on our first monthsary a couple of years ago, he gave me a card (which he lovingly scoured for in an old National Bookstore)..he almost got it for free, meaning super depreciated na yung price...pero for me, it's one of the most cherished gifts he ever gave me kasi ang special dun yung message nung card mismo and the letter he wrote there (bihira lang kasi gumawa ng letter ang mokong na un..)
  • Say it with flowers???Bouquet of flowers, you'll never go wrong believe me!
  • a dinner date will do...=)
  • simang760 wrote:
    Say it with flowers???Bouquet of flowers, you'll never go wrong believe me!

i agree. flowers are always welcome. :) :love:
  • details on giving flowers please...

wat type of flowers? where to buy? how much budget should i have?
  • hi beingvane... :wave:

bulaklak...magaganda yung nasa holland tulips...get her anything there...basta huwag lang sampagita or kalachuchi :glee:
  • beingvane wrote:
    details on giving flowers please...

wat type of flowers? where to buy? how much budget should i have?

try mo sa islandrose.net... it is reasonably priced and well-packaged. sent flowers for my bestfriend in the phils last may. it was P1,6xx.xx for two dozens na pink and white roses :)