Home PEx Relationships Love - Stories & Experiences

Para sa mga "mistress" - from the child.

I'm not sure if there's a forum like this already.

First of all, I don't intend to start an argument, even if I PERSONALLY think mistresses are extremely SELFISH and STUPID creatures who don't even deserve to be called "women" :grrr:

However, I have a lot few questions in my head that I guess only you, as mistresses can answer.

1) kung matagal na kayo break ng mga "boyfriend" niyo - - after two years, maggugulo pa ba kayo? Kung oo, bakit?

2) sa mga may-december affair na halos kasing idad na ng tatay niyo mga boyfriend niyo...hindi ba kayo nandiri?????? :lol:

3) bakit yung iba sa inyo, ang kapal ng mukha and kayo pa nagtatangkang pumutay sa asawa na NANAY ng mga anak ng "boyfriend" niyo????

I guess there are other LEGITIMATE children whose fathers were caught cheating and have questions they'd want to ask (as objectively as possible) women like you...

ayun lang :P

Comments

• hi..let me just try to answer some of your questions

1) kung matagal na kayo break ng mga "boyfriend" niyo - - after two years, maggugulo pa ba kayo? Kung oo, bakit?
    ***i dont think that the mistress should or would, unless its the guy who initiates the first move. also it depends also on the motive of the mistress, if she wishes do harm, just for the heck of it. you also have to take into consideration breeding and background ng girl.

) sa mga may-december affair na halos kasing idad na ng tatay niyo mga boyfriend niyo...hindi ba kayo nandiri??????
    ***hmmm, this i cannot answer. for me kasi pangit talaga tignan na halos naka wheelchair na yung bf ko hahahahha...again, i cannot comment on other people's tastes or preferences

3) bakit yung iba sa inyo, ang kapal ng mukha and kayo pa nagtatangkang pumutay sa asawa na NANAY ng mga anak ng "boyfriend" niyo????
    ***wait, muna. kung kilala nyo e bakit di nyo ipakulong? e pinagtangkaan na pala nanay mo e. dont generalize naman, not all mistresses are like this. nagkataon lang siguro na sick in the head nakuhang mistress ng tatay mo na she will go to that extent. pag nakipagbreak na at bumalik sa family, most mistresses concede. what right do mistresses have to demand anyway? saka sabi ko nga always take into consideration na hindi babalik yan kung di rin binabalikan ng tatay mo. gets?

talk about this sa family members mo, they can help.
  • sa text lang naman, eh. But a threat is a threat. My dad still denies the whole thing (men!!!), and the "rumor" as he calls first surfaced two years ago. However, I just recently saw some texts from the "girl" (could be another person) saved on his SIM (daughters are worse enemies compared to wives!) and my mom has apparently been getting messages from the ***** again.

nakakainis talaga. The girl is friggin younger than I am...I had to tell my dad - - "hindi ka ba kinalibutan na yung ginalaw mo eh mas bata sa bunso mo???"

as for breeding...obviously, wala. Magtext ba naman: "switheart, may bago daw kayo lopa. milyones daw. pahingi naman." somethign like that.

sa inis ko, sabi ko sa tatay ko: "kung maghahanap ka lang ng kabit, siguraduhing mo ivy leager na, maganda, matalino at talented! at siguraduhin mo naman mas matanda sa akin! wag ka ulit pipili ng chipipay na mukhang katulong!!!"

ayun....

thanks pensive :) if you are an "m", even if i don't agree with you choices, thanks pa rin sa mga sagot mo.
  • orangepinkorangepink PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I hope my story helps kahit off-topic to'.

During the 70s, nabuntis ng uncle ko (my dad's bro) yung maid nila. To stop the maid from blackmailing my uncle, my lolo gave 70k pesos as a settlement & was told never to come back to their house. True to her word, the maid never came back but some people would say the kid looked exactly like my grandfather. Also, the kid never went to school naging houseboy na lang daw.

My other lolo (my mom's dad) also had another family. He had 2 daughters with his mistress. My mom never met her half-sisters but was told they work as maids in a distant cousin's house in a province in Mindanao.

Having heard those stories at this age (I'm 24), I realized that I can't judge these people, these so-called "kabits" or "mga anak sa labas". You sound angry & I understand that. Maybe someday, you'll learn to understand them, too. Other than that, pensive is right. Talk to your family esp those involved in the affair.
  • Some women make "mistressing" A CAREER.. Sickening.. and its not only for the ""financially-challenged" pati so-called socialites do this to get ahead...read the columns of Maurice Arcache (for the 35 & up) and Tim Yaps (35 and below) and you can spot one or two from the pics.

If their Lover is worth the investment..they choose to have KIDS with them to secure their future allowances.... It is not surprising that in exclusive schools you have brothers / sisters who have different surnames.

And the mistresses are more in the limelight that the true wife.