Home PEx Relationships Love - Stories & Experiences

Nanloko, "Pinanloko" or Naloko :P

ano ang experience niyo?

"nanloko" - you were in a relationship and you got involved with another person

"pinanloko" - you got involved with a person you knew was in a relationship.

"naloko" - yung boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife mo yung pumasok sa isang relasyon na kayo pa.

:D

Comments

• QuentinQuentin PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    none of the above. i'd shoot my head first if any of those happen to me.

not like i have extra testicles to spare :glee:
  • I guess i just went thru nanloko at pinanloko...

I didn't mean to fall under the categories kaya lang we used to be 'secret lovers' and now that we're both involved as in married...we found ourselves rekindling our old flame..but it didn't last long, we both realized it's going nowhere and that i am never giving up my husband and child...although he is ready to give up his wife. We both felt that the passion we have for 'good sex' has turned into a serious feeling that we both cannot handle because we're both committed and happily married. So, we talked as adults and agreed to be really good friends. We sometimes talked about the 'things' we did, but we just made fun of it.

Reality finally kicked in! I'm so glad and relieved, being away from your family makes you do crazy things.
  • naloko and nanloko.

Naloko-my ex got involved in drugs,lying in my face,even if everyone
    told me it was true. So there was no third party actually. I think.

Nanloko-i habitually commit emotional adultery and sometimes i go out with people i like. But nothing serious ever really happens because i get tired eventually. and my conscience speaks to me after a while. I know..I've been a bad, bad girl.
  • wala bang 4th option...nanggugulo..hahahahahahaa
  • meteora wrote:
    wala bang 4th option...nanggugulo..hahahahahahaa

"ipangloloko" :rotflmao:
  • "nanloko" - you were in a relationship and you got involved with another person

--->>> I think im guilty of this one.. I had problems being faithful when I was in my teens.. I get easily excited when a new guy comes along.. I hate to admit but I cheated on half of my relationships.

"pinanloko" - you got involved with a person you knew was in a relationship.

-->> twice.. they both left their current gf when we got involved. I hurt 2 girls for my own happiness.. Gosh! I was too bad back then.

"naloko" - yung boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife mo yung pumasok sa isang relasyon na kayo pa.

-->> the other guy on the second category did that to me, he left me for other gurl he married eventually.. "what goes around, comes around.. then I learned my lesson.. :)
  • phoenix14 wrote:
    "what goes around, comes around.. then I learned my lesson.. :)

I got involved with a guy with a gf twice. Both times, the guy left me brokenhearted. I thought just after the breakup "why did I have to experience all this pain" (and other post-breakup complaints). Years later, I realized: "Hey, i think I deserved that...He wasn't rightfully "mine" in the first place.

I'm now in a relationship with the *guy of my dreams*. He was single when I met him, and as of now, it's my most stable relationship ever.

Oh, the things we do when we are young, restless and "atat" to find a boyfriend. :D
  • nanloko here.
  • The DelorianThe Delorian PEx Rookie ⭐
    lahat eh...

na try ko na manloko...
    na try ko nang maloko...
    na try ko nang mag paloko
    na try ko nang maging panloko
  • naloko <<-- coz indi ako nanloloko eh...
  • naloko... many times *sigh* :(
  • naloko - once
    nanloko - twice ( i juz fell out of love... was it my fault??? )

wag naman sana ang maloko.. :(
  • FenrisFenris PEx Rookie ⭐
    Naloko.

Worst part is that friend ko pa yung tumalo sa akin.
  • nanloko... but never with my present huh...
  • both first and last!lolz!its ok!tinatawanan ko nalang! :D