Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences

Oh Amoy Baby

Guys, am I weird? i really feel bad everytime my special someone tells me that i am amoy baby. Would you feel the same if u heard someone telling you that you are amoy baby? Please let me know.. im confused!

Comments

• QuentinQuentin PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    yes you are weird.

i have six days between sundays to smell like a sweaty horse and i really don't care. why this morning i was parading with a funny-smelling (prolly some air-deprived scent from a cheap perfume) jacket for all my officemates to sniff. to top it off, i wore it backwards with all the seams showing.
  • @sandy, yup..you're weird....let me double check...aha...Yup...it's confirmed..you're not just weird..you're a weirdo..hahahahaha
    maybe when he says to you that you smell like a baby that i want to eat you, then feel bad...or...weird.
  • _LoRrAiN3__LoRrAiN3_ PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    :glee:

marami kasing klaseng amoy baby eh, 1.) may amoy lungad, 2.)amoy bagong ligo at amoy baby powder and amoy fresh, 3.)may amoy poopoo, 4.)may amoy baby food na ilang oras nang di napupunasan..... so....what you do is ask her kung anong klase.....then feel bad if you get numbers 1, 3 and 4 as her answer:glee: Then....post it here, then we'll tell you now again if you're weird ;) ok. peace man :D
  • LoRrain3, he didnt tell me what kind of amoy he is saying, he is just laughing. Oh no... i am more conscious and wondering now, hahahah. Have to look for other association of " Amoy Baby"... Hmmm.... this man makes my mind working. When you heard Amoy baby word what comes to mind first? :confused:
  • try to insert your nose inside a baby's mouth. i think that's what he meant by amoy baby...
  • zalvajezalvaje PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    baka may baby na sya and pareho kayo ng amoy lol... joke!
  • i'd rather be amoy baby than amoy granny. :rotflmao:
  • stitchesnburnsstitchesnburns PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    it's a compliment, seriously