Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - TV

Miss Philippines wins Miss International 2005 and 2013 !

Congratulations to Precious Lara Quigaman for winning the Philippine's fourth Miss International title.

Comments

• akosilesterakosilester PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    yan ba yung pinalabas sa ABC 5 kagabi?
    4th runner up lang naman yata eh...:hmm:

pero :cheers: na rin! :D
  • Nope. This one is held in Japan. Fresh news ito. Katatapos pa lang. Congrats again to Precious!
  • 55771218.jpg?x=x&dasite=GettyImages&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=5F276688A96A357AA9E20F1EEB36423C781CF461BB6606AD
    TOKYO, JAPAN: 2005 Miss International winner Miss Philippines Precious Lara Quigaman, 22, (C), receives kisses from first runner-up Miss Dominican Republic Yadira Geara (L) and second runner-up, Miss Finland Susanna Laine (R) in a photo session of the 2005 Miss International beauty pagent in Tokyo 26 September 2005. Fifty-two beauties competed for the Miss International crown. AFP PHOTO / Kazuhiro NOGI (Photo credit should read KAZUHIRO NOGI/AFP/Getty Images)
  • wow! congratulations...
  • ganda talaga ng Pinay!
  • akosilesterakosilester PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ahhh...ok! :D

congrats! :bounce:

teka...
    eh ano yung kagabi?
    maganda yung candidate natin...:love:
    sayang...
  • JohnstonJohnston PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Congrats!!! :cheers:
  • JohnstonJohnston PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Miss Asia- Pacific 2005 ung kagabi.
  • i believe this topic doesnt suits here. oh well peace out.
  • well if its on tv why not... congrats to Miss Philippines though.
  • survivorleosurvivorleo Australian Open 2020 Participant 🎾
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

Wohoo... MISS INTERNATIONAL!!!!

:D
  • lara.jpg

RP's Quigaman is new Miss International

By JOY GRATE
    abs-cbnNEWS.com

Precious Lara Quigaman of the Philippines was crowned Monday night in Tokyo as the 2005 Miss International, becoming the fourth Filipino to take the throne of the prestigious pageant.

The 5-foot-6 London-based Quigaman bested 52 other bets. Miss Dominican Republic Yadira Geara Cury, 19, was first runner-up, while Miss Finland Susanna Laine, 23, was second runner-up.

Jeymmy Paola Vargas of Colombia was last year's Miss International.

In a telephone interview with ABS-CBN's "The Insider," Quigaman said she dedicates her triumph to her father, Nelson Quigaman, who passed away only four months ago.

"It was my father who said that I would win, and I dedicate my victory to him," Quigaman said.

The 22-year old fashion model said that she did not expect to bring home the crown, but gave her best and tried to enjoy the pageant just the same knowing that it would be a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
  • this is a redemption of sorts for her! she wasn't included in the top 10 when she first joined bb pilipinas in 2001. she is worth every word in the saying "try and try until you succeed!" congratz lara!! *okay*
  • congrats to PRECIOUS LARA. WE'RE SO PROUD OF YOU!
  • wow!! after 25 years i think nakuha din natin yung crown! pinalabas din ba yan dito sa Philippines?

galing talaga ng PINAY!!!

go girl
    \
  • ^ipapalabas pa lang ata..

Congrats Ms. Philippines...

ano kayang tinanong sa kanya sa Q&A portion?
  • that's good news!!!
  • kelan kaya ipalalabas! dapat ipalabas yan, kung yun nga mga natatalo sa MISS U pinapalabas eto pakay na MISS INTERNATIONAL na nagbigay ng karangalan sa bansa!
  • shey_anne wrote:
    ^ipapalabas pa lang ata..

Congrats Ms. Philippines...

ano kayang tinanong sa kanya sa Q&A portion?

There was no formal Q&A portion but all the finalists were asked to say something about what they plan to do if they win the title. She said something like helping the streetchildren and plans to put up a foundation for them.
  • kyupaybkyupayb PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    im sure she'll be into showbiz.. sana sa gma sya, she could be the next miriam quiambao..