Home PEx Hobbies Books and Literature

Ross' Story Time Part 2

Comments

• and when they got a room.. kumanta agad sila ng...

• ...bahay kubo, kahit munti, ang halaman doon, ay sari-sari...
  • uptowngirluptowngirl PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ....singkamas at talong, sigarilyas at mani...sitaw, bataw, patani....
  • ...yes yes yo...
  • ...yes, Bantay, you finish the song.

Bantay: "Yo quiero Taco Bell"...ooops wrong song, and I suddenly realized that I am not a chihuahua...

[This message has been edited by Reflection (edited 01-20-2000).]
  • clawed_outclawed_out PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ....mama mama namamangka pasakay nga itong bata, pagdating sa maynila ipagpalit ng.....
    *pasali ha!*

• ...manika.

...then a famous manager/producer saw what the "lasing" did. he quickly took out his calling card, gave it to the man. then ask him if he want to enter show business.

...seeing her opportunity, Jen quickly run towards the manager/producer. but jp saw the manager/producer too, he tripped Jen, and...
  • (Clawed_out, welcome to the story)

...attacked the lasing for beating him to the punch. Then he begged for...

[This message has been edited by clone (edited 01-21-2000).]

[This message has been edited by clone (edited 01-21-2000).]
  • ...habang nagsasalita si Bantay ay meron palang nagmamasid sa kanila na isang lasing at ito ay biglang lumapit at.....

• ...ninakaw sa kanila yun mic, siya naman ang kumanta ng...
  • ...a cup of the delicious-looking, orange-pineapple punch. After gulping down all his drink, JP wiped his mouth with his hand and said...
  • "...Yummy! I just love pineapple juice. They contain all the wonderful substances that start with a p but sounds like an f—phytochemicals! They help you fight the big C—cancer!"

"Really?" Jen said. "Then give me some of those!"

Jen got a glassful of punch, but when she put her lips to the glass for a drink, she saw something inside, floating along with the punch. It was...
  • clawed_outclawed_out PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ....a dead flying ipis! Jen immediately went to the....
  • the bushes and puked....then she approaches JP and beats the hell out of him.."You *****!!! there was a dead cockroach in my drink!!! Im gonna....
  • ..."sue you! You will hear from my lawyer."
    Jen leaves the hapless, helpless JP sprawled on the ground. He struggles to get up but....
  • ...but he remained on the ground in amazement.. Jen and Bantay sang together, with Bantay even doing vocal acrobatics ala Mariah Carey. " Amazing, not only can he dance well, but he can sing well,too!", JP and the famous talent agent said in unison. Meanwhile, the lasinggero ran in terror as he hears the singing dog and master.
    Then, the talent agent gave his calling card to Jen, saying, " Ring me up, and i'll make you, and your dog, a STAR!"
    But Bantay was unimpressed by the agent's offer..
  • ...in addition to the enormous amount of money being offered, he demanded more benefits which included.....
  • (ako din sali)

... a year's supply of Pedigree and Shellgard Anti-Flea Powder and Shampoo. But the agent said...
  • ...yun lang pala. Walang problema. Pumirma ng kontrata si Jen pero pagdating ke Bntay ay natigilan ang ahente dahil...
  • ...biglang nagsalita si Bantay. Sabi niya...