Home PEx Hobbies Books and Literature

story time

let's try to make a love story. nothing brutal. i'll start and you guys continue. walang papatay ng character.

there was once a girl named jennifer. she is a student in a university. and she has a boyfriend named john.

one day while john was on his way to jennifer's class room he passed some wild flowers and he decided to give it to his girlfriend.

Comments

• BadGiRLBadGiRL PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    when he handed the flowers to jen, jen said: "what are these flowers for? anong kasalanan mo na naman? chepepers ka sobra ha! sampaguita!"

• sabay tinapon ni Jen yung flowers...

John picked up the flowers na napunta under Jen's chair.... napansin niya ang bag ni Jen and he saw a box of Ferrero with a card signed by.....
  • signed by himself. "baket nde mo pa kinakain to?! dalawang linggo na to ah!"

he left angrily. but jennifer ran after him.
  • biglang natalisod si Jen....

at may tumolung sa kanya na isang guy na pangalang.... Chris, na dati niyang manliligaw.
  • nagkatitigan silang dalawa...
    "uh... Chris, I.." Jen stammered...
    "uh... Jen.." Chris stammered...
    Jen opened her mouth and croaked out.. "i just wanna say..."
  • "i just want to say that... i hurt my ankle. could you run after john for me?"
  • uptowngirluptowngirl PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Chris replied, "Ay sure! si fafa John! Fafa!"

And Chris ran after John.
  • IraIra PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    John heard Chris' voice shouting after him, and turned around.

"Chris!", his eyes sparkled. A smile grew wider as he approached Chris.
  • Jen looked from afar. She asks himself, "Ano kaya ang pinaguusapan nilang dalawa?"

Meanwhile, habang naguusap si Chris and John, Jennifer's professor, Mr. Valderama approached her and touched her on the shoulder...
  • ...and with the veins in his temples visibly throbbing wildly, screams at her: " Running out of the room in the middle of MY lecture? This is unacceptable behavior, young girl! You BETTER watch it if you even want to pass this class!"

And Jen with mournful eyes...
    ...suddenly the front door burst open...and pumasok yung 10 yr old brother ni jen from school na si......
  • Benito. (la lang, just thought of it)

"Ate! anong ginagawa niyo jan? aha! kayo ha! susumbong kita kay mommy! susumbong kita kay mommy! lagot lagot!!!"
    "Ano ka ba?" Jen put her hands on her hips. "Wala kaya kming ginagawang masama!"
    Benito walked up to John and said...
  • batang uliranbatang uliran PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    John, pinatulan mo na nga si nanay eh ngayon ang ate din? Have you no shame?

Tapos storms out of the room leaving Jen in stunned disbelief.

John: Jen teka, I can explain...
  • pak! blag! plok!(ay, anu yung plok?)
    "Walang hiya ka! you were practically telling me those stuff tapos, pinatulan mo mommy ko?"
    *hikbi* "Benito kelan mo pa alam to?"
    Benito counts the days, months... "2 years na"
    Jen looks at John straight in the eyes...
    "Sinabi mo rin ba sa kanya yang mga pinagsasabi mong kasinungalingan? Ilan ba kaming pingsasabihan mo ng ganyan?"
    .... jen tried to apologize to her prof: "sir , i'm sorry....(stammering)... i...i..*hikbi*..." then directing her gaze back to john and chris....

mr. valderama following her gaze....
  • ... and sees Fafa John and Chris gazing into each other's eyes...

... Jen, trying to push back the tears from her eyes, returns to her seat, and starts munching on the inaamag na ferrero.

... mr. valderama then walked towards...

[This message has been edited by TiNTiNTooT (edited 01-01-2000).]

[This message has been edited by TiNTiNTooT (edited 01-01-2000).]
  • jen and says "let's talk after class. i've got a confession to make" ....
  • the first bell rings and students rush out of the classroom. jen tries to leave but mr. valderama holds her back..."and where do you think you're going, jen?"......................
  • uptowngirluptowngirl PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    "uh...Sir," Jen stammers, "I really have to go."

"You're staying here!" Mr. Valderama ordered.

"Sir...babalik na lang ako, nawiwiwi na talaga ako eh...," Jen continued.

• "eto ang urinola! wiwi!" mr valderama ordered

"but sir!" jen complained.
This discussion has been closed.