Home PEx Hobbies Books and Literature

¤¤¤ The most well-thought, creative, funniest etc. lines ever written the PEx-way ¤¤¤

lol @ slurbrun

Comments

• So far, which lines you have read in the PEx that really made you ponder for a while and wished you were the one who wrote them?
  • Eto, sinulat ni Yoshi sa thread ko sa "Most memorable Villains since Cinema was born". He beat me to it talaga.

And to quote:

"Si Juday secretary na nililigawan ng mayamang ex ni Gladys.

Gladys: At sinong nag-imbita sa iyo sa party? Nagpapanggap ka lang. You're nothing but a social climber.
    Juday: Wala naman akong tinatago dahil sila ang nag-imbita sa akin.
    Gladys: At sino naman ang nag-utos sa iyong magpanggap na mayaman?
    Juday: At ikaw, sino namang nag-utos sa iyo na mag-asal tao?
    *Gladys slaps Juday*
    *Juday slaps Gladys back with sweet and sour fish. "

Tapos! Hmp!!! Yoshi, dapat ako nagsulat niyan eh! lol
  • marami akong gustong reply dun sa mga topic ko sa pinoy culture. basahin nyo na lang ang dami eh
    topics:
    -analogy
    -what have you learned from present/ past relationships
  • AdaAda Administrator PEx Moderator
    Here's one of the posts that made me go "Wow!"
    I've learned that just because someone doesn't love you the way you want him to doesn't mean he doesn't love you with all he has.

It was posted by allycia in the What have you learned from past/ present relationships? thread.
  • hands down, Allycia!!!
  • BadGiRLBadGiRL PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    o bakit parang nawala dito ang mga replies ko?
    ano na naman ito? may nambura nanaman ng sinulat ko? aba...malaki na naman ata ang problema ng iba dyan ah! hmmm...what happened to "speak your mind"???? threw it out of the window right after 1999??????
  • pati yung reactions nung mga people sa replies ko LOL para di daw halata BG shhh!!!!
    conspiracy bwehehehehehehe
  • Kinain ng Y2K bug daw BG hahahahaha
    I deleted some of your posts because they were way off topic. I believe it was better than locking the thread. Kindly try to stay on-topic from now on.
  • yep a bug got to it alright :)

hands down = pants down
    my way of saying no contest :)

[This message has been edited by shark (edited 01-02-2000).]
  • i love allycia's thread also. sobra. muntik akong maiyak. too bad i haven't seen any of her other posts.
  • Sana before you guys delete posts posted by some PEx-ers, inform them through email, ICQ, text, what have you first.I believe thats the most proper way to do it...I have to agree with Badgirl...we're supposed to speak our mind here diba? I'm sure you wouldnt want the same thing to be done to you.

bunny: :)

shark: ehem...hinay lang, pating! your teeth(ang iyong matutulis na ngipin) are showing...wehehehe....

[This message has been edited by BadGiRL (edited 01-03-2000).]
    Thanks for your feedback, bunny. I believe that it was only proper that I delete the posts, because not only were they way off topic, they were also subtle insults towards another PEx member. And insults, no matter how subtle, are still insults.

Also, while some people would probably want to be informed that their posts will be deleted, none of the mods would have the time to email/icq/text the people concerned what with the number of off topic posts in PEx. I wish I had that much time on my hands. Unfortunately, I don't since I have a job and moderating is something I can only do during my free time. I hope you understand.
    o nga naman..pero pag sila ang nanginsulto sa amin ok lang...amusing pa nga...oh well.... *ganyan talaga ang buhay*
    BadGiRL: Email me at [email protected] Please let me know which posts you find offending.
    ada: thx...but,no, what difference would it make?
  • *sigh*
    *sigh*
    *siiighhh*
  • slurbrun: Sorry ha. Hindi ko alam na gustong-gusto mo rin pala ang dialogue na yon! Palagay ko, nilamon din ni Juday yung sinampal na lapu-lapu sa kanya. :)
This discussion has been closed.