Kung may tattoo ka ba, mas mahirap pumuntang abroad?

Wala lang. I'm thinking of getting one kasi.

But i'm afraid it might spoil my chances of moving to a different country.

Baka they have a "thing" against people with tattoos.

I'm planning to migrate pa naman in the near future.

Any replies will be greatly appreciated :D thanks

Comments

• SIOPAO MANSIOPAO MAN hooah! PExer
    dati muntik na akong mag pa tattoo. Mga 1995 nung uso pa ang tattoo, pumunta ako sa tattoo parlor, pero nung papasok na ako, natakot ako so nag back out ako. Buti na lang kundi meron akong tattoo ngayon na ayaw ko.
  • 4q!4q! panzercommander PExer
    i'm here in singapore...wala namang problema...dami ding may tattoos dito...dami ding tattoo shops. wala pa naman akong negative na experiences. lagi silang "nice tattoos"!
  • mildsevenmildseven Member PExer
    as far as i know when you donate blood, they would ask you if you had yourself tattooed for the last xx years.
    ...kaya di ako nag dodonate :D
    ...i always try to get at least a tat done once a year since 2000 ;)
  • well, i mean would there be cases that an application to a country would get turned down just because the person has a tattoo? :)

wala lang. or maybe it's just here in the Philippines that they haven't fully accepted tattoos yet?

Diba sa airport dito, if a person from Japan comes in, and that person has tattoos on his body, he'll immediately be deported back to Japan because he might be "Yakuza"? :rolleyes:

Well sa case na yun, airport na yun, pinabalik pa, what if pa kaya application for immigrant status..

malabo ba ako? sorry. bangag :p
  • mildsevenmildseven Member PExer
    hehehe saan ka ba country gusto mag apply
  • baklitabaklita taas kilay PExer
    kung magpa-tattoo ka... pag makaalis ka ng pilipinas... hwag ka ng bumalik sa bayan mo... made-deport ka sa pinanggalingan mong bansa... kahit second citizen ka laang doon.

aihihihi!!!

baklita
  • paganpagan never argue with an idiot.. PExer
    well, i mean would there be cases that an application to a country would get turned down just because the person has a tattoo? :)

wala lang. or maybe it's just here in the Philippines that they haven't fully accepted tattoos yet?

Diba sa airport dito, if a person from Japan comes in, and that person has tattoos on his body, he'll immediately be deported back to Japan because he might be "Yakuza"? :rolleyes:

Well sa case na yun, airport na yun, pinabalik pa, what if pa kaya application for immigrant status..

malabo ba ako? sorry. bangag :p
    hey there! :wave:

during one of our field trips for a psychology class, i interviewed an young guy who succumbed to mental problems when he couldn't get a job because he has a tattoo.

but that was in the Philippines. here in North America, sobrang daming may tats. very accepted na. where are you planning to migrate? i don't think it'll be an issue if you want to migrate here.

i'll admit that i was extremely adamant against them before. now i'm thinking of getting one myself. :glee:
  • meteorameteora California Guy PExer
    walang problema ang tattoo.... "in" na ngayon yan...
    unless yung tattoo mo eh may nakasulat..."I'm a terrorist"
  • well, either canada or australia :D

or kung san man madali pumasok in the future. hehe.

i guess here in the Philippines, hindi pa open-minded ang mga tao with regards to body art.

oh btw, in the Philippines, after getting a tattoo, how long before you can donate blood?
  • i think you get "minus points" if they see you have tattoos during your physical examination before your trip abroad as an OFW. think before you get one.
    4q! wrote:
    i'm here in singapore...wala namang problema...dami ding may tattoos dito...dami ding tattoo shops. wala pa naman akong negative na experiences. lagi silang "nice tattoos"!

I have been in singapore for 5 years and i have never -- not once -- seen a pinoy worker here who sported tattoos.
    albert_sy2 wrote:

I have been in singapore for 5 years and i have never -- not once -- seen a pinoy worker here who sported tattoos.

daming may tattoo dito ...pero di pinoy :D
    5 years na ako dito. pag nagawi ka sa east at weekend baka me makita kang me tattoos in both arms :D
    or if you go to underground gigs...

I know 3 pinoy dudes in our company that have tattoos.. one has a tat that you can clearly see in his forearm.
  • 4q!: where you already in singapore when you got your tat? or did you get that before going there?
    i got all my tats in the phils...i had some before i went here. then everytime i go for vacation in manila, i try to get myself inked. mahal mag pa tattoo sa singapore. 2-3 times ang difference although i'm planning to get some here.
  • paganpagan never argue with an idiot.. PExer
    masakit ba 4q!? hehe! balita ko, pag over the bone (like sa ribs or spine) mas masakit daw. magkano? i know depende sa size, but i'd like an actual price if it's ok with you. :)

i'm trying to get as much information before getting one.
    masakit lalo yung outline.pero sa shading di na masyado kasi manhid na.masakit over the bons and fleshy parts. a good tattoo is quite expensive. a small one could cost you over 1k
  • 3fifteen3fifteen ..Hopeless PExer
    tama ka 4q!.. masakit lang konti ung outlining..

sa tingin ko walang problema kung may tattoo ka.. pero kung ang inapplyan mo seaman mejo strict sila eh..
  • joshuayankeejoshuayankee Member PExer
    you should try not to have a tatoo. there are countries/companies/agencies that are strict with that and it will be revealed in you medical report. thus, giving you a lesser chance pag nagkataon.
  • RosaLiaRosaLia Member PExer
    well, either canada or australia :D

or kung san man madali pumasok in the future. hehe.

i guess here in the Philippines, hindi pa open-minded ang mga tao with regards to body art.

oh btw, in the Philippines, after getting a tattoo, how long before you can donate blood?

na nakot ka naman ehh!... bibili pa naman sana ako ng dugo ng galing sa iyo para galing dinuguan :rotflmao:

http://ailasor2042.blogs.friendster.com/
    http://lia20.blogdrive.com/
  • RosaLiaRosaLia Member PExer
    3fifteen wrote:
    tama ka 4q!.. masakit lang konti ung outlining..

sa tingin ko walang problema kung may tattoo ka.. pero kung ang inapplyan mo seaman mejo strict sila eh..

totoo iyan kung iyun patay na kuko sa paa or bad foot in-grown nire-reject na to apply....

http://ailasor2042.blogs.friendster.com/
    http://lia20.blogdrive.com/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file