COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Comments on Eli Soriano

AltweggAltwegg Son of the 80s PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
He keeps on attacking the Roman Catholic Church and the INC. I'd say he's nothing but fake.

Comments

• perkinsperkins Member PExer
    please nevermind the guy, he is just another little fart making an indecent living.

but in the first place, he is immaterial. many other pastors and religious leaders have already debased themselves worse than he is doing now.

like the current political telenobelas, fantaseryes and telepantasyas, people seek on the Radio and TV something out of this world, no matter how corny, horny or horrible they are, as an escapist way to never-neverland especially in these interesting times in our national life.

take a look at reality show ideas that ranges from good to worst, here and abroad. and bi-media preaching, debating and attacking is also a reality show - good to worst.

in his case, the seeming new enlightenment from the gospel vis-a-vis the attacks versus the establishment, old or obsolete issues as they are, are obviously aimed at branding himself as another alternative to watch and follow, while also competing with the primetime fantasy shows for money, of course.

at the end of the day, however, we will almost surely realize that it is only the so and so gullibles that take the guy seriously but who are only so willing to change channel or loyalties when another little fart emerges with a new face but the same old laughable or horrible things to say in the name of money.

kanya-kanyang raket lang yan.
  • rdldy77rdldy77 "Substance Over Form" PExer
    wel,,ok lang..im just listening to the mesedz ..tsaka..
    it has opened my mind to this worl of diversities
    peace to every one!!
  • abuGianabuGian angel baloney detector PExer
    Why do you say he's a fake, a fake what?
  • phillyphilly Member PEx Expert 🎖️
    the guy's nothing but a con man. but that's not the sad part. what's sad is that no matter how disgusting he portrays himself, he still manages to gain a following from people who don't use their heads.
  • MilliardoMilliardo Team Valor PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    philly wrote:
    the guy's nothing but a con man. but that's not the sad part. what's sad is that no matter how disgusting he portrays himself, he still manages to gain a following from people who don't use their heads.

Well said. No further comments on that one. I think that says it all.
  • tophe_17tophe_17 ΛuЯoR™ PExer
    philly wrote:

Absolutely!
    *okay*
  • starlite xpressstarlite xpress Banned by Admin PExer
    In fairness to Mr. Soriano, what he says about the "manolokong pastors" and the absurdities of other doctrines are true, kaya lang he's one of the many pots calling the many kettles black. Pare pareho lang mga rumaraket yang mga nasa relihiyon.
    Why do you say he's a conman?
  • He's right in calling out the inc and rc. it's really laughable how the inc glorify his already stupid comments by even cheaper tactics. it just shows how shallow the inc is - which isn't really a suprise.

he's just following the greatest con artist of all - who else, jesus himself. ;)
  • phillyphilly Member PEx Expert 🎖️
    In fairness to Mr. Soriano, what he says about the "manolokong pastors" and the absurdities of other doctrines are true, kaya lang he's one of the many pots calling the many kettles black. Pare pareho lang mga rumaraket yang mga nasa relihiyon.

why must you generalize?
    I know this is off topic but, why do you say Jesus is a con man like Soriano?
  • rich_girlrich_girl in love PExer
    saka matanong ko lang ..does anyone knows here if their religion celerates Christmas (Dec 25)? wala lang.. i have a friend who's planning to join na ata *poke*
    We also celebrate Christmas, why do you ask?
    < deleted >
  • losavlosav Member PExer
    philly wrote:

Out of more than 6 million Filipinos, only a fraction of a fraction joins his cause (for whater reason). They use their heads but only a fraction of it. The rest is still sleeping.
  • peejay_capeejay_ca Banned by Admin PExer
    He's right in calling out the inc and rc. it's really laughable how the inc glorify his already stupid comments by even cheaper tactics. it just shows how shallow the inc is - which isn't really a suprise.

he's just following the greatest con artist of all - who else, jesus himself. ;)

you're doomed! you should know how to put a lid on your mouth! :grrr:

INC will never stoop down to Soriano's level, this sick man has nothing to do but to spread nasty lies about my Church! which are all LIES!! all LIES!

and mmm for the record, if you dont believe in my Savior just put your mouth elsewhere instead of talking about Christ---in the Garbage, ayt!
  • IscharamoochieIscharamoochie Moderator PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    cool down... make love, not war! :hippie:
  • losavlosav Member PExer
    peejay_ca wrote:
    you're doomed! you should know how to put a lid on your mouth! :grrr:

INC will never stoop down to Soriano's level, this sick man has nothing to do but to spread nasty lies about my Church! which are all LIES!! all LIES!

and mmm for the record, if you dont believe in my Savior just put your mouth elsewhere instead of talking about Christ---in the Garbage, ayt!

Nosy cans make the loudest noise...
  • omengomeng the glorious PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    hmmm... crazy beach? :D
  • peejay_capeejay_ca Banned by Admin PExer
    losav wrote:
    Nosy cans make the loudest noise...

You mean noisy? lolz :rotflmao: i agree, tell that to Soriano! capish?!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file