Home PEx International Entertainment International TV

The Apprentice -- season 4

Here's a peak on some of the contenders for the coveted positon of The Apprentice:
Josh, 30, New York: cofounder and chief operating officer of beauty company GoSMILE, Inc.; married to his high school sweetheart and expecting first child in January

Rebecca, 23, Chicago: financial journalist; named "One of 20 Teens Who Will Change the World" by Teen People magazine in February 2000

Brian, 23, New York: print company executive; at the age of 18, was the youngest citizen panelist on Politically Incorrect with Bill Maher

Toral, 29, Philadelphia: investment banker; self-made millionaire, fluent in French, Hindi and English

Chris, 27, Dallas: marketing executive; former NFL player for the New Orleans Saints, Tennessee Titans and Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Kristi, 24, Gainesville, Georgia: sales executive; top sales executive for Gold Creek Golf Club, a high profile 27-hole golf course in Dawsonville, GA

Clay, 28, College Station, Texas: Realtor; one of the top real estate agents in the Bryan/College Station area, owns thousands of legos

Felisha, 29, Kansas City: real estate developer; owns real estate throughout the U.S., passions include flying and sailing

Randal, 34, Somerset, New Jersey: consulting firm owner; Rhodes scholar who holds five academic degrees

Jennifer M., 26, Los Angeles: ad sales manager; former Miss Oregon USA, Trump calls her "one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen"

James, 27, Alexandria, Virginia: sales executive; in the top three percent of sales for Cingular Wireless, recently started his own real estate firm

Alla, 31, Las Vegas: spa and salon chain owner; self-made multimillionaire, developing her own European-derived skin care and hair care lines

Jennifer W., 31, Anthem, Arizona: realty company owner; former president of her local Future Farmers of America Association, enjoys riding horses and camping

Markus, 31, Sarasota, Florida: inventor; passionate about skiing, auto racing, flying and fine wines

Melissa, 30, Tampa: real estate investor; built a portfolio of investments valued more than $48 million in her first year as a stockbroker

Mark, 35, Louisville, Kentucky: wealth manager; goal is to manage $100 million in five years

Marshawn, 26, Atlanta: recent law school graduate; CEO of Communications Counts!, a national professional development and public speaking consulting agency

Adam, 22, Atlanta: risk manager; graduated at the age of 20 in the top of his class from Georgia State University with a B.B.A. majoring in risk management and insurance

Taken: http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/entnews/eo/20050831/112553796000.html

Comments

• has ABC 5 announced when it will start. I don't watch ABC except for Apprentice.
  • Interesting list.

It does seem that Trump did have more of a hand in picking the contestants this season.

There's a lot of people in real estate so this could be interesting. Althoug there does seem to be too many sales people in there too.
  • neth_rowneth_row PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    It's good that it was Trump himself who picked the candidates this time around. Season Three was the absolute worst casting for a Burnett show ever.
  • yup..have to agree with that.. some of the people in season 3 were dispicable. I didn't even bother finishing the season.. hope that season 4 would be a better season..
  • kelan to magsisimula???

Random Ria
  • heymikeyheymikey PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Clay: first openly-gay contestant
  • random_ria wrote:
    kelan to magsisimula???

Random Ria

I think it starts a day after The Apprentice: Martha Stewart, Sept 22, yata.
  • 18th_Angel wrote:
    Markus, 31, Sarasota, Florida: inventor; passionate about skiing, auto racing, flying and fine wines

checked out the yahoo apprentice site and it says in markus' bio that he's 41. :D

hopefully we get to see the apprentice 4. :D
  • premiere na nito tonight diba? :D

si alla yung former stripper diba?
  • *bump*
    what happened to the series? how was the premiere?
  • i heard that
    carolyn was gonna take over for a week
    it was shown daw in the previews. is it true? wow! that would be so cool!

they say that this was better than the premiere of martha's the apprentice, and got bigger ratings too.
  • orangepinkorangepink PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Just saw showbiz tonight in cnn headline prime & they say the donald's show doesn't look too good. they better pick up ratings fast.
  • clawed_outclawed_out PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    they pessimistic stubborn hispanic lady is the first one to go.
    second firing was handed off to chris instead of the annoying marcus.

the hispanic girl was melisa.

battle of the sexes.
  • season one pa rin the best! kakaiba talaga si omarosa, amy, katrina, ericka, sam, bill, troy, nick. iba talaga eh compared sa mga sumunod na batch. hehe.
  • clawed_out wrote:
    the hispanic girl was melisa.

she's the one who KEPT.YELLING. ALL.THE.TIME. right?

i hope that by the next coming seasons (hopefully they have more) that they get rid of the exemption rule all together.

and i would so LOVE a carolyn spin-off. :D

can't wait! sana ipalabas na rin dito ang apprentice 4!
  • orangepinkorangepink PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    which contestant was the stripper? totoo ba yung rumors that she used to be a stripper?
    all i know is that there's a gay male contestant.

i cant wait for more heated arguments, bashings and whatnot.

I also Carolyn to fire someone. She couldn't keep a straight face when Melisa announced that she's a beautiful, intelligent hispanic business woman. non of which is true. :glee:
  • orangepink wrote:
    which contestant was the stripper? totoo ba yung rumors that she used to be a stripper?

i think that's alla.
  • neth_rowneth_row PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    It started last season, and it spilled over to the show's fourth season: the tasks are becoming more stale and boring. Parang hindi na siya ganoon ka-challenging; it's just a variation of tasks done in previous seasons.

I truly believe Trump had a hard time firing Chris last episode. He was really a good leader; if only he brought in the guy who screwed up the posters, he would've been safe.

One thing I like about Trump's Apprentice (as opposed to Martha's Apprentice) is that Trump is ruthless. Although I like that Mark Burnett gave Martha her own touch in her Apprentice, mas gusto ko pa din yung yabang at bravado ni Trump. Sabihan ba raw si Markus na "I don't expect you to last long" :glee:

Imagine of Trump wrote a letter to each candidate he fires, ala-Martha. :rotflmao: