Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - Female Celebrities
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Say Of Csb At Pinoy Big Brother!!!

i like her team up with jb.. is she really a cheerleader in csb?

bravo baste!
animo benilde!

Comments

• ^^dude move your thread na lang sa TV programs.
  • jervin1981 wrote:
    i like her team up with jb.. is she really a cheerleader in csb?

bravo baste!
    animo benilde!

YUP! she used to be a csb pep... :)
  • spongklong wrote:
    ^^dude move your thread na lang sa TV programs.

It's ok! This is Good marketing for her! :glee:
  • ^^ah ok! sige bigyan pa natin sya ng teaser. PExer sya! hahahaha! :D
  • i miss you my dear sister Say! :(

gimik soon, after 100 days. hehe. as if mabasa nya to. :D
  • sa lahat ng cheerleaders na nakilala ko siya lang ang nag-iinarte na di siya marunong mag-sayaw. ang weird ha! is she really stupid or talagang papansin lang?
  • isa pa plastic siya. di nyo siya kailangan ipagtanggol dahil kitang kita sa tv ang kaplastikan niya...
  • funny guy/gal. :glee:

Go rant elsewhere.

sama ka dun sa mga nasa local movies and t.v. madame kayo dun. :glee:
  • goaway wrote:
    isa pa plastic siya. di nyo siya kailangan ipagtanggol dahil kitang kita sa tv ang kaplastikan niya...

Wow, you should be brave enough to tell her personally and not hide under a nick in pex. I'm sure your rantings here will only help her be popular, but don't worry, yours is just beginning. But I suggest you rant in the proper forum because we don't wanna gang up on a loser like you. :laugh:
  • khakiskirt

yup this is verified. i checked put khakiskirt's here in PEX and say alonzo's profile in www.pinoybigbrother.com

same birthday: august 6, 1979

same hobby: cheerleading.

etc. etc.

mission accomplished. *okay*

ayan may kilala na kayong celeb na Pexer :naughty:
  • sweetiepot wrote:
    i miss you my dear sister Say! :(

gimik soon, after 100 days. hehe. as if mabasa nya to. :D

baka di na mamansin paglabas dun. :glee: sikat na e!

she may need some bodyguards too. :rotflmao: dame atang galet sa kanya ngayon.

Well you can't please everyone. You don't need them. Dito namen kameng friends mo. hehe *okay*
  • J.B.J.B. PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ayoko na kay say...nagpapauto kay jb ng PBB, masama kasi yung ugali lalo na pagnaka24/7 u, kitang-kita mo talaga silang nagchihismisan sa kanilang other housemates...mga reklamador/ ra

her barkada friends who are interviewed in studio 23 also said that they are not in favor of jb because yun nga, ang plastik
  • yup this is verified. i checked put khakiskirt's here in PEX and say alonzo's profile in www.pinoybigbrother.com

same birthday: august 6, 1979

same hobby: cheerleading.

etc. etc.

mission accomplished. *okay*

ayan may kilala na kayong celeb na Pexer :naughty:

i guess everyone who posts in CSB threads here know who khakiskirt is.. :D even before she became CSB's courtside reporter this year..
  • Wow, you should be brave enough to tell her personally and not hide under a nick in pex. I'm sure your rantings here will only help her be popular, but don't worry, yours is just beginning. But I suggest you rant in the proper forum because we don't wanna gang up on a loser like you. :laugh:

loser?! Moi?! dude i dont need to do what she is doing to earn a million. im not that desperate. if theres any loser in this forum its HER.

Again: Plastic siya at isama na niya ang jowa niya na si JB dahil pareho lang sila. no wonder they get along so well.
  • inamin ni SAY a.k.a. KHAKISKIRT kagabi na di na siya virgin...
    plastic ba yun? :rotflmao:
    kawawa naman tsk..tsk..tsk.. :lol:

PEACE:D
  • she doesn't need to do anything to earn a million. she already has lots of those.
  • goaway wrote:
    loser?! Moi?! dude i dont need to do what she is doing to earn a million. im not that desperate. if theres any loser in this forum its HER.

Again: Plastic siya at isama na niya ang jowa niya na si JB dahil pareho lang sila. no wonder they get along so well.

Before you judge her for her onscreen actions in PBB, may I suggest you take a reality check with the way you post here. If you're not desperate for attention here, then why do you still post? Why not say it in her face when she comes back after her stint with PBB is over? :glee:

So what is the purpose of your post here? To tell her friends that she's plastic? You're either a spurned lover of an ex of say or you're just trying to irritate us with your childishness. Either way, the five letter word that starts with the big letter L is increasingly growing in your forehead. There's no business like showbusiness. :evil_lol:
  • ive seen her here in csb. well wala lng, typical. ok lng. i cant say anything elso coz i dont know her personally. pero judging from her characteristics in pbb since its a "reality show" daw..ok sya. friendly naman..may pinipili lang ngang crowd na makakasma which is ok lng since ganun din naman ako. ;)

pero sad to say JB is really plastic. full of euphemism so that he can cover is real thoughts.
  • Agree..Say is a great person but JB??? Hmmm...I don't think so...

Sis Sorry but I don't really go for him...But if your happy...well, I'm happy for you.