Nik
    bio_pic_sarah.jpg
    Sarah
  • crybabymakicrybabymaki PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    kelan simula nito? :bounce:

:heart:
  • paganpagan PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    aw, naunahan ako sa paggawa ng thread! :D

anyway, based on the pics, my early bets are Jayla and Sarah.

Lisa looks like Nelly Furtado. Kim looks like a boy. Nicole looks really really young.
  • i'd go for Ebony. :)
    pagan wrote:
    aw, naunahan ako sa paggawa ng thread! :D

anyway, based on the pics, my early bets are Jayla and Sarah.

Lisa looks like Nelly Furtado. Kim looks like a boy. Nicole looks really really young.
    ayoko na kay Sarah after watching the first episode! she can't walk! :lol: and she has freakishly big lips!

i was disappointed in Ashley. she impressed me in the semis with her knowledge of designers but she fell flat on the photoshoot. sayang.

still rooting for Jayla and her weird hooked nose. :glee: i like Lisa din.

i can't tell the black girls apart yet. si Ebony lang yung medyo namumukhaan ko na.

Nicole is not b!tchy exactly, but she gets on my nerves! parang sobrang perky na ewan. :lol:
    oh no, makeover episode next week!

who will be the unlucky recepient of the obligatory platinum-blonde makeover? :lol:
  • orangepinkorangepink PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Just saw last night's 2-hour premier. I was rooting for that redhead with freckles but I guess she needs to fit into a certain body type.

As for Ashley, I didn't like her when she said "her family has a pretty gene". Goes to show her ego, I guess.

Coryn & Sarah -- all have unique features. I hope Sarah can make it. Naawa ako when she said gumastos siya ng $1000 for those modeling scams.

Kim -- looks unique but really, enough with the "I'm proud to be a lesbian". I get it so let's now move on.

Same thing with Ms. Beauty Queen, Cassandra.

The black girls are pretty but they look the same. I liked Ebony at first but O.A. talaga siya.

I'm rooting for Jayla, Kyle, Lisa & Diane. They have unique looks & great personalities. For my final 2, I'm hoping it's going to be Jayla / Diane.
  • Is it just me or are the girls this year a little on the ugly side?

I'm rooting for kim, sarah (eventhough she's a runway klutz) and jayla. Kim has that certain "is she a man or a woman?" look and Sarah has the big lips, without 'em she'll look plain. Jayla's a hoot so i want her to stick around, i mean who can't love a girl who admits she's a huge smoker, a fornicator and having a sailor-mouth all the while being a Jehovah's witness?

The best moment last night? Cassandra serving Lisa up with that sociopath quip. I don't like them both but that scene cracked me up.

Corynn has to pluck them eyebrows. Seriously. I thought they were going to jump out from the tv and take up residence on my upper lip.

-Don't get it twisted!-
    gastrixia wrote:
    -Don't get it twisted!-

Is this Bre / Ebony's line? For me, mejo O.A. lang yung motto niya.
  • Ebony. OA nga siya. But she's still in high school so that's why she can get away with it.

I can't wait for the makeovers next week :glee:
  • am rooting for

Kyle

Kayla

Corine

pinakamaganda ata si Kyle...
    after the makeovers, nik really stood out with her blond afro & she looked great in that photo shoot.

I'm still rooting for jayla but I think the hair extensions wasn't working for her.

I'm getting pretty much annoyed with that beauty queen girl who had her hair chopped off. Okay nga look niya kasi kakaiba like Linda Evanglista tapos ndi pa niya kaya. Sabi pa nga niya sa audition tape easy to work w/ daw siya but ndi pala. Masyado siyang self-absorbed.

Lisa is too dominating. She did a great photo shoot but she sounded like a know-it-all. Kala mo ganun na siya kagaling but I admire her dedication to her craft.

I still like Kim's boyish features but I saw next week's episode & mukhang there's something romantic going on with Kim & Sara. For me, yoko sana kasi sobrang country girl si Sara, parang probinsyana & Kim is too urban. Baka masaktan lang si Sara. Kasi Kim seems to be after Kyle. Baka magiging fling lang si Sara.

I still think Diane is pretty but parang ndi lumalabas beauty niya lately.

I would like Cassandra sent packing in the next episode & if Lisa doesn't change her attitude, I'd like her to go too.
  • They totally snowballed Kyle by turning her into a brunette, tsktsktsk. She looked better with her old hair.

I can understand Cassandra's whining about her new 'do (i,too, cried when my long hair was chopped off last July), but she has to shut up and deal. They made her too blond though, it's not good to look at.

I also think they screwed Jayla over with the extensions as well as Coryn. By making her hair lighter, they only made her look more of a she-man.

Nik and Nicole owned that photo shoot but I didn't like the latter's lower body pose. Poor Ebony just failed miserably, I knew she wouldn't last since she has the horse-y features. I actually shouted: "Welcome home!" when she was posing near the horse fence.

Next week haha! Kim and Sara might hook up (me and my girl friends who are all straight, are all jealous coz we have crushes on Kim) :lol:

Oh yeah, and before i forget. Lisa is butt ugly.
    gastrixia wrote:
    I also think they screwed Jayla over with the extensions as well as Coryn. By making her hair lighter, they only made her look more of a she-man.
    o nga. she looks like a transvestite :lol: me bad.
    gastrixia wrote:
    Nik and Nicole owned that photo shoot but I didn't like the latter's lower body pose. Poor Ebony just failed miserably, I knew she wouldn't last since she has the horse-y features. I actually shouted: "Welcome home!" when she was posing near the horse fence.
    o nga noh...OA din siya buti nga...again, me bad.
  • Leisha_haileyLeisha_hailey PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    hahahaha... i don't know ha... khit i dnt know that Kim will have a shot to be the next top model (that's if... follow nia advises ng mga judge and she should do something about her walk)... still i like her to stay more pa...

para kasing exciting kung andun si KIM kasi....
    we all know that these girls are straight...
    until they met Kim hahaha....
    wondering kung sino susunod ke Sara na mahook ke KIM...

tska bout CAssandra... she's too much....
    parang it's not fair...
    sayang ang beauty nia...
    inidistribute ni Lord beauty nia sa iba...
    sayang kasi e kung ganyan ugali...
    wahehehhe...

am still rooting for KYLE... dhanda
    and Kim too... kasi exciting kung anjan sia...
    i also like Kim's eyes... ganda....

feel sorri for Ebony... well i guess she's just not right for our BAnd ....
    wahhehehe..parang Rockstar:INXS

go KYLE and KIM....
  • A lot of people are saying that Coryn used to be a man :glee:

^ and yeah, i don't see Kim winning this thing eventhough I love her but they're going to keep her around because she's interesting (therefore good tv)

I'm betting that after Sara, Kim's gonna go for Kyle (*highfives* orangepink)
  • dito ko na ito ipopost kasi wla na yung isang ANTM thread :D

America's Next Top Model: Where are they now?

Top Model #1, Adrianne Curry, 23
    e66otc.jpg
    After ANTM: "I was supposed to get a Revlon contract, but that fell through," the Joliet, Ill., native griped early this year. "We trusted Tyra, but we've all been screwed over." She met boyfriend Christopher Knight last year on VH1's Surreal Life.
    Current Gig: Living with Knight, 47, in L.A. and starring in the VH1 reality series My Fair Brady. She'll also appear on the ABC sitcom Hot Properties and in ads for custom-motorcycle shop Beverly Hills Choppers.

Top Model #2, Yoanna House,25
    e66ov5.jpg
    After ANTM: The Jacksonville, Fla., native, who dropped 60 lbs. before the show, posed in Jane magazine and modeled for designer Sue Wong (left). Her biggest challenge? Heels. "I'm a Converse, Birkenstock girl," House says.
    Current Gig: Hosting the Style Network's The Look for Less and inspiring fans. "In L.A., I ordered coffee from a teenage girl, and she started to cry," House has said. "She said I gave her hope, because she was a little chubby."
  • Top Model #3, Eva Pigford, 19
    e66p09.jpg
    After ANTM: Eva ("the diva") landed a Cover Girl contract, a runway gig for designer Marc Bouwer and a recurring role on UPN's Kevin Hill. She has also filmed roles in the movies Crossover and Premium, and modeled for Wal-Mart during New York Fashion Week.
    Current Gig: Touring, like Naima, to promote the new season of ANTM. "Living under a microscope takes adjusting to, and you're always on," the L.A. native recently told Essence.

Top Model #4. Naima Mora, 21
    e66p21.jpg
    After ANTM: The Detroit-born former waitress modeled for Wal-Mart and designer Christopher Deane at New York's recent Fashion Week, filmed an appearance on UPN's Veronica Mars and handed out trophies at the Sept. 18 Emmys. (Best part? "Meeting William Shatner!" she says.)
    Current Gig: Touring with former ANTM hopefuls to promote the upcoming season – not that she gets recognized often. "I don't have that mohawk anymore," she says, "so people are like, 'You look very familiar!' "</b>

source:people.aol.com