Home PEx Relationships Love - Stories & Experiences

when your bf wants his ex back.....

:( having a relationship with someone you really like maybe the most special gift we can have. it may seem to be a fairytale come true for most people and may be all that a person may want their whole life...
but what if that person that you are with,is still wanting to win back his past love and even did that while you are still together?
i tried to be calm with that revelation... i kept my sanity while trying to take this words inside my head..it would seem a vivid manifestation of what you are in his life.
but what if you know that you have already loved this person.. and you dont want to lose him?would you take the risk and swallow your pride? or take the hard way and leave him? :(

Comments

• unfair naman yan..in the first place why did he woo you if he still wants his old flame back..at pinagsabay pa kayo..men cant be honest talaga with what they feel.

i cannot give you the right advice in either fighting or letting go. ikaw lang makakasagot nyan. weigh everything out. dont listen to other people only to yourself kasi ikaw lang ang makakapagsabi if you made the right choice or not. ingatz!
  • golden tammarawgolden tammaraw PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    well fight for him pra alam nyang iba ka...
  • waaaaaaahhhhhhh.......
    parang lam ko na ending nyan!.....

he left me.......
    pinagpalit nia ako sa ex nia.......
    but d gurll left him agen!....... (funny)

after 4 mos!.......
    of crying every night!......
    he was asking me back!.......
    damn ****!........

i stil love him!
  • kikay_cute_17kikay_cute_17 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    anu b yan saktong sakto. tagos ah.. actually cla nga ngaun damn dat *****
  • funny because, hindi ko pa siya bf... but i know i've fallen real hard. ang sweet sweet niya. we even call each other "babe". yung tipong akala mo siya na pero hindi pala... then suddenly he tells you that he and his ex got back together and he didn't want to lose her again.

to that guy... if ever you will be able to read this, i just want to tell you that i am hurting inside... masakit. we've met for a short time only but that could have lasted if only we gave it a chance...

if only... :mecry:
  • darnstuff wrote:
    :( having a relationship with someone you really like maybe the most special gift we can have. it may seem to be a fairytale come true for most people and may be all that a person may want their whole life...
    but what if that person that you are with,is still wanting to win back his past love and even did that while you are still together?
    i tried to be calm with that revelation... i kept my sanity while trying to take this words inside my head..it would seem a vivid manifestation of what you are in his life.
    but what if you know that you have already loved this person.. and you dont want to lose him?would you take the risk and swallow your pride? or take the hard way and leave him? :(

option # 1 : if he loves the girl better set him free.... :depressed:
    option # 2 : if you think that girl will just hurt your guy fight for him... :p
    option # 3 : fight for him... show him how much you love him but dont expect anything in return... *okay*

be thankful kasi naging honest sya sa feelings nya....
  • funny because, hindi ko pa siya bf... but i know i've fallen real hard. ang sweet sweet niya. we even call each other "babe". yung tipong akala mo siya na pero hindi pala... then suddenly he tells you that he and his ex got back together and he didn't want to lose her again.

to that guy... if ever you will be able to read this, i just want to tell you that i am hurting inside... masakit. we've met for a short time only but that could have lasted if only we gave it a chance...

if only... :mecry:

just be happy for him... wish him luck... and support him.. you were friends ayt? *okay*

and move on... you deserve someone who will love you back...
  • parang ganito yan eh.. kunyari gusto kang i-fire ng company mo dahil sa tingin nila may gusto silang employee na i-hire.
    hanggat hindi ka binibigyan ng "firing" letter, just continue on with your work. Kasi there is still a chance nag magbago rin yung evaluation nila...
    Sa case mo, hanggat hindi sinasabi sa yo ng bf mo na he's letting you go... continue to love him the way you wanted him to love you too. Who knows, baka naguguluhan lang sya sa ngayon. Pero pwedeng i reevaluate nya yung sarili nya pag nakita nya na mas mahal mo sya kaysa si X. Ganon lang yon.
    Ngayon, kung dumating man yung time na talagang sinabi na nya sa iyo na ayaw ka na nya, eh di just accept it then move on. I treat mo yung mga kaibigan mo ng ice cream. Para may ka kwentuhan ka...at mai-share mo yung hinanakit mo...

Kay lil_gurl naman...hindi mo pa naman sya bf eh.. hindi mo kailangan parusahan yung sarili mo... marami ka pang dapat kainin...
    wag mo nga lang kalimutan uminon din kasi baka mabulunan ka eh... hahahahaahahaha
  • leave him.

it'll only hurt you more because the moment he has his chance with that girl he'll take it.

that's what happened to me. Well I was the EX. my bf had a gf and I knew he was still inlove with me....he already tried getting me back..I kept saying NO because he was still in a relationship...so he broke up with her and got back with me.

I've never met her but she was a great person. Really kind but that wasn't enough for him.

Save yourself the heartache.
  • yeah, you better leave him na nga, madami pa dyan! BELIEVE ME I KNOW!!
  • samantha_jonessamantha_jones PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Then I assume hindi na kayo...send him on his way girl you're way to good to deal with that crap.
  • The “EX” Factor

This is a good topic to start.

I’ve heard quite a number of stories about couples breaking up because one (or both) of them – most often the male – is not over his / her ex-partner. On certain cases, the person gets back to the ex, leaving the current partner out in the cold. These stories are not limited to couples who’ve been together for only a short period. Sometimes, affected couples have been together for several years with one (or both) of the partners maintaining contact with his / her / their ex(s) to some degree level. Such contact / interaction could range from the casual / platonic to behind-the-back romance.

What I’m curious about is why the lure of the “ex” can be so strong. If the person can be so attracted to his / her ex to the point that he / she would sacrifice an existing (and sometimes stable / long-term) relationship, then why is the desired person an ex in the first place? What makes him / her think that the same reasons for terminating the old relationship will not resurface, making him / her wonder if it was such a good idea to let go of an already stable partner?