COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Gravitism is wrong!!

People talk and talk about the Law of Gravity as if it has already been proven. It's a theory for heaven's sake!!!

1) If there is really gravity, where is it? Can you see Gravity? Huh, huh, can you?

2) How is it that the force exerted by objects decrease by the square of the distance? Why can't it be 1/3 or 1/8? Surely the Invisible Pink Unicorn made it this way.

3) Things fall down because it is down and the "Pink-ran" clearly says so. Who are we to argue?

4) The moon is 1/6 the weight of the earth it orbits. How is it that my computer weighs as much but doesn't behave that way? Can you explain that? Of course not. We should accept that this was determined by the divine Pinkness.

5) If gravity is real, why is no one attracted to me?

Comments

• Lucca YamazakiLucca Yamazaki die boy abunda die! PExer
    Gravitism LOLZ!

magnet08731et.png
    been hanging out too much in them "-chan" boards lately... but heck, I can't frickin' help it!

godfreyknellerisaacnewton16892.jpg
  • OlorinOlorin Maiar PExer
    Where are all the Godless heathen Gravitists out there? Are you afraid to debate me?

And you insist the the Big Flat Earth moves? How can it move and not be felt? Of course it doesn't. Everything revolves around it. You gravitists blind yourself from what you can see and feel!!

And the stars and "planets" (which are just really bigger stars colored differently) are carried on the crystalline spheres that slowly move thru the heavens as they're pushed by the Angels. If this "gravity theory" were true, they'd fall down to the Big Flat Earth, wouldn't they? C'mon admit, they would!

And this Kepler and Copurnicus fellow admitted they didn't know how this "gravity" worked. They admitted that if it was true, that everything would fall down to the Big Flat Earth, so if they didn't believe their own "theory" why should we!?
    sg8lu.gif

Citizen Olorin, are you having enough oxygen?

Zero Gravity, lolololololololololololololol

zerog5rc.jpg
  • jitooxjitoox Member PExer
    Olorin wrote:
    Where are all the Godless heathen Gravitists out there? Are you afraid to debate me?

And you insist the the Big Flat Earth moves? How can it move and not be felt? Of course it doesn't. Everything revolves around it. You gravitists blind yourself from what you can see and feel!!

And the stars and "planets" (which are just really bigger stars colored differently) are carried on the crystalline spheres that slowly move thru the heavens as they're pushed by the Angels. If this "gravity theory" were true, they'd fall down to the Big Flat Earth, wouldn't they? C'mon admit, they would!

And this Kepler and Copurnicus fellow admitted they didn't know how this "gravity" worked. They admitted that if it was true, that everything would fall down to the Big Flat Earth, so if they didn't believe their own "theory" why should we!?

Are you serious????? :taunt: :taunt:
  • HBBHBB Member PExer
    jitoox wrote:
    Of course he is. Humor doesnt exist.
    jitoox wrote:

How dare you question my resolve on this matter?!? Ohh....so that's how it is. Instead of presenting your arguments, you would just question my sanity. Typical response from Gravitist heathens.

An acquaintance actually has proof that the high priest of Gravitism, Sir Isaac is actually the Anti-christ.

Look at his formula:
    F=G((m1*m2)/r^2)
    where:
    m1, m2 are masses
    r is distance between the centers of the masses
    G is the universal gravitational constant

Now let G = 1 (for simplicity)
    m1 = 96
    m2 = 111
    r = 4

Solve for F. Irrefutable proof.
  • TheWookieTheWookie Member PExer
    It's a waste of time debating with someone who has a hard time comprehending his physics.
  • SilverStoneSilverStone Member PExer
    Gravity can be described by Einstein's general relativity theory. Matter warps the space surround it, thereby creating the forceof gravity.Gravity does not pull, empty space pushes.
    TheWookie wrote:
    It's a waste of time debating with someone who has a hard time comprehending his physics.

Ad hominem attack.

Gravity can be described by Einstein's general relativity theory. Matter warps the space surround it, thereby creating the forceof gravity.Gravity does not pull, empty space pushes.

So what?!?!? Don't you know realize the danger that Gravitism poses to our children? Never mind Einstein. Gravitism is a Satanic plot - telling our children that they are sticking to the ground without any divine intervention is a lie straight from hell and you will all burn for it.

Look at the birds. How is it that they can fly and not fall down? They are there to test our faith. Airplanes, however, are just man's attempt to be godlike. The Wright Brothers will suffer an eternity of torment because of what they have wrought.

Look at it this way: If you believe in Gravitism, and you are wrong, you will burn in hell. But if you believe in Divine intervention, and you are wrong, then you lose nothing!!!
  • That's it. I'm convinced gravitism is wrong. Where do I sign up?
  • eastereaster Pinoy PExer
    TheWookie wrote:

Don't fall for his trap. This thread is made just to insult Christians.
    Olorin wrote:
    Look at the birds. How is it that they can fly and not fall down? They are there to test our faith. Airplanes, however, are just man's attempt to be godlike. The Wright Brothers will suffer an eternity of torment because of what they have wrought.

Aerodynamics! Oh Noes!

aeroforces1av.jpg

Ah well...

bonjovi10ha.jpg

Its teh Bon Jovi! lololololololololololololol
  • jaypogijaypogi hmm... pogi ba talaga? PExer
    That's it. I'm convinced gravitism is wrong. Where do I sign up?

No need for signing up. Just chant "Har Har Hoi Chthulu Har Chthulu Hoi" three times and you're on your way to understanding "Divine Pullism".
    Easter: Don't fall for his trap. This thread is made just to insult Christians.

That is farthest from my mind. I'm here to present "Divine Pullism" as an alternative to the dogma of Gravitism. It's high time that we challenge the convention and accept what we feel is right without the strictures of the scientific method (which is certainly not perfect ).
    Aerodynamics!

Aerodynamics, Shmaerodynamics! What nonsense! Admit it, you just made up that word.
  • IscharamoochieIscharamoochie Moderator PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    all hail the great propheet!
  • i'm for divine pushandpullism.
  • SpellbindMediaSpellbindMedia Fantasy=Reality PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Newton? Newton who?

Space Ghost though, deserves an Emmy.
    i'm for divine pushandpullism.

"Divine Pushandpullism", otherwise known as "UpandDownity", is a recent offshoot of "Intelligent Gravitism", that is gaining some popularity among the Chthulians. Its main thrust is to add the word "Intelligent" to any known scientific (read: Satanic) theory or law and thus subsume it and gain a scientific patina.

I am not averse to this theory.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file