Home PEx Campus Ateneo de Manila University

Richie Ticzon

do you have any memories of him? shocks! my cousin is just so kulit that she asked me to create this thread.. shame on me. i'm glad i'm just hiding under a nick... :D:D

well, we left philippines in 1999 ( me april and she's november i think or late october ) and as far as we could remember, ticzon is still active in basketball at that time. since then, we haven't heard anything about him.. what happened ? i'm just a so-so fan but my cousin is really willing to marry him (boohoo!! how pathetic!) not bad though.. she's pretty and stands 5'5" ;););)

any infos?

Comments

• do you have any memories of him? shocks! my cousin is just so kulit that she asked me to create this thread.. shame on me. i'm glad i'm just hiding under a nick... :D:D

well, we left philippines in 1999 ( me april and she's november i think or late october ) and as far as we could remember, ticzon is still active in basketball at that time. since then, we haven't heard anything about him.. what happened ? i'm just a so-so fan but my cousin is really willing to marry him (boohoo!! how pathetic!) not bad though.. she's pretty and stands 5'5" ;););)

any infos?

don't know if you'd still get to read this. he's now married and not playing in the PBA anymore.
  • baludoybaludoy Nag me-meron PEx Expert 🎖️
    he's an assistant coach in the pba
    for smb if i'm not mistaken