Home PEx Relationships Love - Stories & Experiences

Application of the heart

To that Special Someone..

This letter will seek from your heart a formal request for application and consideration of mine as well as a formal request to be placed in the "Space Vacant" in your heart.

Until now, you've leased to the other occupant, for which u have requested to relocate - but all in vain, thus resulting my removal from the love ring, duly demolishing me in the heart and in my mind, and so ultimately, without a home. Now that said occupant has vacated the premises, I have therefore decided to rewrite and replace the application again to reconsider me. I hope you will review the facts and accept me on the "Place Vacant Till" sign.

Thank you for your review and reconsideration.

Love always,

thebluemystery

Comments

• hehe la lang pinost ko na dati sa isang forum yan where i'm active dati pa.. la papansin lang ako dun sa ex ko.. last yr kasi yan ngayon bago na application na title nya lolz..
  • i actually like the letter you wrote bro with all it's semi-formality and wit but don't you think it's rather boring to be too business-like? it's like one of those written corpo opinion letters...hahahaha

but yeah i do like it. wit! *okay*
  • *margaux**margaux* PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    nice... puwede ko ba kopyahin to? =)
  • *margaux* wrote:
    nice... puwede ko ba kopyahin to? =)

oo nga.. pede ba??hihihi :naughty:
  • jaye11jaye11 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    uyy nice letter.. galing..
  • yeah ok lang pwede kopyahin :) yung original ko tlaga nyan is like passing a resume to a girl wahaha binago ko lang now yung ibang words para iba since i'm single nga hehe
  • This is nice! *okay*
  • post mo nman ung original copy!! :D
  • nice.. galing, galing! :handsdown:
  • professional ang dating... heheheh!!! ung nililigawan mo ba e professional din?
  • eto yung original copy I posted this one last yr eh :) sa isang forum site :) now iba yung theme nitong original parang bumabalik ako kasi dyan last yr :)

Renovations Of My Heart

To that Special Someone..

This letter will seek from your heart a formal request for renovation and consideration of mine as well as a formal request to be placed in the "Space Vacant" in your heart.

Until now, you've leased to the other occupant, for which u have requested to relocate - but all in vain, thus resulting my removal from the love ring, duly demolishing me in the heart and in my mind, and so ultimately, without a home. Now that said occupant has vacated the premises, I have therefore decided to rewrite and replace the application again to reconsider me. I hope you will review the facts and accept me on the "Place Vacant Till" sign.

Thank you for your review and reconsideration.

Love always,

Lans
  • darnstuff wrote:
    professional ang dating... heheheh!!! ung nililigawan mo ba e professional din?

nahh.. hehe actually wala pa nga as of now eh hehehehehe just a letter for someone na indi ko pa nahahanap lolz

pero last yr.. gusto ko kasi balikan ex ko last yr....kaya pinadala ko sa kanya yang letter na yan.. :) and yung pinadalhan ko nyan dati is not professional naman.. vocalist cia ng band.. kumakanta cia sa mandarin hotel eh.. indi ko lang alam now kung nag peperform pa rin cia dun.. what i know is sa Malate na cia with her band.... niweyz la lang atleast may connection parin ako sa ex ko :) good friends naman na kami right now :)