FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Alice Dixson

ashley26ph2004ashley26ph2004 Sana Bukas May Kahapon Pa PExer
ALICE DIXSON - BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY

TATTLE
Nel Alejandrino
People's Tonight

Also a birthday celebrator yesterday was Alice Dixson, home from quite a long vacation in Canada, where her husband, Ronnie Miranda, permanently resides.

Alice marked her birthday with a barbecue party at her former residence in Taytay, Rizal. Almost all of her cousins were around to share her special day with her.

Alice hopes to organize a grand reunion where all her relatives from both her mother and father (who is an American) side will be
in attendance.

Alice is open for movie and tv offers.

Comments

• ashley26ph2004ashley26ph2004 Sana Bukas May Kahapon Pa PExer
    :flower:

ABSCBN4.gif

JOIN NAMAN KAYO http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/ABS-CBNKapamilyaPEXers2

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/ABS-CBNKapamilyaPEXers2

SIGE NA MGA KAPAMILYA JOIN NA

ABS-CBN Kapamilya PEXers
    KAPAMILYA PEXers roll call!
    Para naman magkaalaman na kung sino talaga yung mga magkaka-pamilya dito sa PEXers.

Speak up Global ABS-CBN Kapamilya PEXers Unite

Kapamilya na PEXers pa

Join na

Present!

Join:(NOTE: SET YOUR ACCOUNT TO "NO EMAIL/SPECIAL NOTICE" UPON REGISTRATION IF YOU DONT WANT TO RECEIVE 15-100 MESSAGES EVERYDAY)

LINK:

Ang Yahoo Group sa Philippines dedicated para sa 1 TV Network/Fans at PEXers

why??

1. Active members, 15-50 messages average, 50-100 maximum daily
    2. Active SMS Messaging, Yahoo Messenger,
    3. Cool members, chat session, Group Eye ball!
    4. News Articles and everything under the Sun!/Showbiz, politics etc./
    5. Episode Summaries of your Some ABS-CBN TV Shows
    5. Friendster and My Space account /almost all members/
    6. Members from ABS-CBN /Mayroon na at dadami pa/
    7. Almost all active members are active PEXers
    8. An Egroup Name after Kapamilya PEXers
    9. Pinoyexchange nasa Yahoo Group na
    10. and many more for you to find out

join now!!

Saan kayo Nakakita na Kasama kayo sa Egroup?
    Hindi Sila, Kayo, Tayo, Tayong Lahat na Kapamilya na PEXers pa

paki pass naman sa mga kapamilya pexers if your not busy

:flower:
    :spinstar:

ALICE DIXON - A PEACEFUL LIFE PART 1

Showbiz Pinoy Magazine

Alice Dixson A Peaceful Life

Hers is a face that was born for the cinema. The silver screen lights up with her presence. Regarded as one of the prettiest in the local ‘biz, Alice Dixson is definitely the epitome of a genuine movie star. Remember her in that soap commercial that carried the classic line, “I can feel it!” From there, the public saw the rise of a front rank luminary.

THE ACTRESS

A beauty title-holder before joining show business, Alice 's star shone even brighter when meatier assignments followed. She was able to prove to all and sundry that she was not just another pretty face but a reliable thespian as well. First making waves as the fairy wife of Vic Sotto in the hit sitcom Okay Ka Fairy Ko, she later collaborated with some of the industry's brightest stars and directors in unforgettable big-budgeted flicks.

Among her impressive projects are: My Other Woman (with Christopher de Leon and Lani Mercado), Dyesebel (opposite Richard Gomez), Nagbabagang Luha (with Lorna Tolentino and Gabby Concepcion), Bakit Ngayon Ka Lang (with Christopher de Leon) and Pangako Ng Kahapon (where she shared stellar billing with Donna Cruz, Albert Martinez and Agot Isidro).

Although she enjoyed massive popularity, she eventually chose to lie low when true love called. Putting her career on hold, she left the country for Canada where her husband Ronnie Miranda was based.

But the old adage “Once an actress is always an actress” holds true in Alice 's case. In 2002, she bounced back into the scene via the grand GMA 7 soap Ang Iibigin Ay Ikaw together with perennial leading men Boyet de Leon and Richard Gomez. This was followed by another explosive drama series, Hanggang Kailan, where she pitted acting talents with Lorna and Boyet once again.

BACK IN THE LIMELIGHT

At the recently concluded Metro Manila Film Festival, she was part of the blockbuster entry Okay Ka Fairy Ko (The Legend Continues) under OctoArts and M-Zet where she essayed the role of Ina Magenta, originally played by the late acting icon Charito Solis.

ALICE DIXON - A PEACEFUL LIFE PART 2

Showbiz Pinoy Magazine

So, how's the feeling that she's making movies again?

“Actually, nakakapanibago,” she says. “Di na ako sanay sa magdamagang shooting. But the whole experience was nice. I had a good time working with Vic again. I also got the chance to work with Melanie Marquez, Toni Rose Gayda, Oyo Boy Sotto, Aiza Seguerra, Ruby Rodriguez, Jeffrey Quizon and Victor Neri.

“I'm happy that the people received the film well at the tills. We enjoyed doing it in as much as they enjoyed viewing it. There wasn't any dull moment in the set. With Vic around, laughter is inevitable. He makes sure everyone is having a good time. Magaling pa rin siya sa comedy.

“I also felt happy to be the new Ina Magenta. The character is so close to me since she and my original character Faye are always together. It's a big honor to fill in Tita Chato's shoes. The role was fun to do,” says Alice in a recent interview.

Does this mean she's back in the ‘biz for good?

“You mean making movies? I'm still around pa rin naman. Even if I'm already based in Canada , I still go here to make projects especially if they're very good just like the ones I did with GMA 7. Now, if there are also good film offers, I see no reason why I won't accept it. I can't negate the fact that I missed acting when I was in Canada that's why you still see me here?” admits Alice .

LIFE IN CANADA

Interestingly, what's her life in Canada like?

“Oh, life in Vancouver is so quiet and peaceful,” she gushes. “Although during the initial days, I was also adjusting especially since I was away from my family but as days went by, I realized how beautiful Canada is. You can do everything you want there. I've no regrets staying there. Aside from being with my husband, I can also do things that I like to do, things that are still related to showbiz.

“Would you believe that I became a production assistant in one of the local channels there? Yes, it's called CTV Channel 9. The show I got involved in was Oprah-like. We had famous Canadian guests. It was fun and I enjoyed the experience so much.

“At one point, I also worked for a boutique. It was funny because there was a Filipino customer who entered the store who recognized me instantly. My boss was surprised to know from that buyer that I was a popular actress back in the Philippines . You know, I'm like James Bond, I have a secret life in Canada and a secret life in the Philippines ,” she says with a laugh.

Is she trying her luck in the Canadian ‘biz?

“Hopefully!” she quips. “I'm already a member of the union of stars there. That's why I keep my old film contracts plus I clip published articles on myself. They're an essential addition to my portfolio. Sana , I'll make it there.”

How about her marriage?

“Ronnie and I travel a lot. We're happy to be together. He's also very supportive of my showbiz career. So far, I've no complain whatsoever. I have a loving husband who perfectly understands my passion for acting,” she says happily.

Many are asking when they'll have kids.

“I don't want to pressure myself when it comes to pregnancy. Darating na lang yon,” Alice states in closing.

SHEILA YSRAEL/DAN FERNANDEZ - BABAE KAYA SILA HIWALAY

Showbiz Pinoy Magazine

Sa hiwalayang Dan at Shiela: Babae...

Haaay! Ang masalimuot na naging ending ng pag-iibigan nina Shiela Ysrael at Dan Fernandez ay nakalulungkot ang pagkawasak! Ang kanilang pagmamahalan na nagbunga ng tatlong anak. Nabalewala ito at nauwi sa hiwalayan matapos diumanong matuklasan ni Dan na nabaling na sa iba ang pag-ibig ni Shiela. May bintangan pa ng bugbugan dahil sa nadiskubre umanong ito ng aktor.

“Inaamin ko namang nasaktan ko siya at humihingi ako ng tawad sa ginawa kong panankit sa kanya. Pero kahit sinong lalake na malamang ang asawa niya ay kinakaliwa siya, siguro magagawa at magagawa yun,” pahayag ni Dan sa panayam sa kanya.

Nasa korte na ang kaso ng mag-asawa. Pinag-aagawan kapwa nina Dan at Shiela ang custody ng kanilang mga anak. Noong November 22 nagsimula ang hearing nito. May petisyon din ang aktres sa korte na mararapat lamang dawn a siya ang maging tagapangalaga ng kanilang tatlong anak dahil sa umano'y walang tigil na pisikal na pang-aabuso sa kanya ng asawang aktor at pulitiko.

Sa pinakahuling pagdinig sa kaso, nagdesisyon ang Quezon City Regional Trial Court na ilipat sa Sta Rosa, Laguna Regional Trial Court ang petition for custody ni Shiela para sa kanilang mga anak. Doon na mahuhusgahan kung kanino dapat mapunta ang kanilang mga anak habang wala pa ang mga ito sa wastong gulang.

Nakalulungkot isipin na karaniwan sa mga relasyon nagtatapos sa hindi maganda ay nailalabas na ang lahat ng “baho” ng bawat isa. Umaalingasaw ito sa publiko kapag isa-isang kinakalkal.

Sa naging ending nina Dan at Shiela, may kani-kaniyang reklamo ang bawat panig. Kesyo bukod sa pagkakaroon ng iba ng aktres, naging pabaya pa diumano siyang ina. Ni hindi naman daw nito napapakain nang maayos ang tatlo niyang anak at mas inaasikaso ang pagba-badminto.

Ayon naman kay Shiela, wala raw katotohanan ang mga paratang sa kanya na may iba siyang karelasyon at isang pabayang ina. Bumuwelta rin ang kampo ni Shiela. Si Dan naman daw talaga ang may pagkukulang at ilang buwan nang hindi ito nakakapagbigay ng sustento sa kanyang mga anak.

Nagulat din daw ang pamilya ni Shiela kung paanong naitago sa kanila ng aktres ang sinasabing sinasaktan ng aktor si Shiela. Samantalang ang babae naman daw ang umaayos sa kanilang kabuhayan.

Kung anu-anong isyu pa tungkol sa mag-asawa ang patuloy na naglalabasa. Pati ang pagsali sa pulitika ni Dan damay din. Ginagamit na raw ni Dan ang sitwasyon dahil gusto nitong gumawa na rin ng ingay para mapag-usapan siya at makakuha ng simpatiya ng publiko sa susunod na eleksiyon.

Sa kasalukuyan, patuloy ang bangayan ng mag-asawa. Ang masakit niyan, sa huli, iisa lang naman ang higit na masasaktan at maapektuhan, ang kanilang mga anak. Ang mga naging bunga ng kanilang pagmamahalan na wala namang kasalanan pero silang magdadala ng mabigat na kalooban habang lumalaki.

Kailangan ba talagang ang mga anak ang huling batayan sa anumang pasya ng mag-asawa sa kanilang hindi pagkakaunawaan? Bakit sila pag-aagawan na tila mga laruan lamang?

• immortal_badmikeimmortal_badmike Bаnned by Admіn Volleyball Vanguard
    [highlight]Alice Dixson is FHM's December 2013 Cover Girl![/highlight]

VbtpQfq.jpg
    adixson1.jpg
    adixson2.jpg
    adixson3.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file