Home PEx Sports PBA

Bong Ramos Konek Na Sa Tnt

bong Ramos Is Now With The Talk And Text Phone Pals.

Ilang Araw Pa Lang Ang Nakakalipas Nang Lisanin Ni Ramos Ang Fedex Express Bilang Head Coach Ay Naka-connect Agad Siya Sa T-n-t.

Tatayong Assistant Coach Si Ramos Kay Joel Banal.

Samantala, Wala Na Sa Staff Ni Banal Sina Aric Del Rosario At Virgil Villavicencio.

Comments

• AnthonyServinioAnthonyServinio Member In Focus PEx Icon 🎖️🎖️🎖️
    I dialled a wrong number on this one :lol:

I thought that Coach Bong Ramos would be part of the Coca-Cola Tigers under newly-appointed head coach Vincent Favis and with Coach Nash Racela retained as an assistant, it will be a mini-reunion of the original coaching staff of the Batangas Blades in MBA '98.

There was also the possibility of Coach Ramos returning to Barangay Ginebra and takeover the slot vacated by Coach Favis.

I also thought that Coach Ramos might think of returning to the Indonesian Basketball League and their national team.

Anyway, he is a good addition to the Talk N Text Phone Pals.
  • I dialled a wrong number on this one :lol:

I thought that Coach Bong Ramos would be part of the Coca-Cola Tigers under newly-appointed head coach Vincent Favis and with Coach Nash Racela retained as an assistant, it will be a mini-reunion of the original coaching staff of the Batangas Blades in MBA '98.
    Houw could I have I missed this one? Congratsulations to Binky. Looks like it's a good year for being a former Growling Tiger.

... 'cept that coach Aric was let go by TnT.