Home PEx Relationships The Singles Scene

Single's Profile 2

I think it was a thread before here on Singles Scene. I'm just activating another thread similar to that old one. But for now I think it's a good idea if you have your profile links be posted. It could be in friendster, myspace, hipstir, hi5, multiply, etc. For those who are interested in looking for their perfect match you can check out the links of some pexers who'll post their profile link.(if there would be :D )Well, I hope this could help....So i'll start to post mine. :D:)

Friendster & hi5: [email protected]
Myspace & hipstir :[email protected]

:):)

Comments

• Hi .. Why don't you start posting you profile :) and susunod na lang kami...
  • Ok so here it goes:

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
    School: PCU grad
    Course:Masscom

Hobbies and Interests:
    clubbin', music, watching movies, reading mags, chatting, surfing the net, & travelling also.(un eh kung mrming budget)

Favorite Books:
    I prefer COSMO Mags.....

Favorite Movies:
    pearl harbor, armageddon, city of angels, LOTR I, II & III, my best frends wedding

Favorite Music:
    songs of Usher (d best!), aaliyah, alicia keys & mariah...on local artist--moonstar88, freestyle, rivermaya & bamboo

Favorite TV Shows:
    charmed, smallville, fear factor, amazing race, meet my folks

About Me:
    im a kind of person u can always rely on. i love laughing, gigling, chatting, probably won't get tired of talking.... Im not really talented, modesty aside, im a gud singer, gud dancer & used to be a theater actress back in college.(did i mention that I'm talented? :D ) i can be frank, I can be mtaray :angry: wen it is needed & always been a gud listener. I luv reading COSMO mags and prefer watching reality shows on etc & axn. I have lots of guy frends and also girl frends, i cant live without them. I have a gud mom who's really a workaholic and a gud dad who's in heaven now and probably at my side now guarding me. Im d eldest child, i hve 3 pretty young sisters & a gud looking young brother.(well, it runs in d blood... :D ) I cant watch in a movie house alone and will never try doing it. I'm a party addict sometimes. I love shopping whenever i have money. I luv singing & dancing....KTV's & Clubs 4 me are very much appreciated.....I'm a Need for Speed Underground Addict. Since the day I've learned it I'm falling in love with hot cars. But honestly I still don't know how to drive real cars. I want to learn playing guitar. (how i wish somebody would teach me)I love hot & spicy foods. i always crave for isaw, squid balls & fried siomai.....

Who I Want to Meet:
    well, i wanna meet someone who's kind hearted, nice to talk with, has a gud sense of humor, and of course who can easily get along with me. Some1 hu can be funny as me, bubbly as me, transparent as me and will nver get tired of talking with me. Some1 who will surely rock my world. Must be a god-fearing person....i hate rude & air headed guys....Some1 hu has ONE WORD & never BREAKS A PROMISE. The 1 who does anything he says. d REAL MAN. Until now I'm still waiting for the right time to meet him. Hopefully, i should learn the sacrament of waiting.

Is this me??????? :lol:
  • queenkatiequeenkatie PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    i've read kind hearted...god fearing...

sounds familiar :bop:
  • queenkatie wrote:
    i've read kind hearted...god fearing...

sounds familiar :bop:

really? who doesn't like kind hearted and god fearing persons anyway... :D
    i think most women look for those qualities....Even my friends. :lol:
    would you believe i've found one already?

lucky me huh?!

and you need not to look around, for all you know he's in your thread :lol:
  • queenkatie wrote:
    would you believe i've found one already?

lucky me huh?!

and you need not to look around, for all you know he's in your thread :lol:

yeah, i guess you're really lucky! :)
    I think you know something....hhmmmm.... ;)
    ^ until when, i dunno, baka till later lang :lol:

yeah, i know someone :silly:
  • queenkatie wrote:
    ^ until when, i dunno, baka till later lang :lol:

yeah, i know someone :silly:

till later lang? why naman? can you share it to me? :D

i can't help but think of that someone.....hhmmm..... :bashful:
    ^ i don't think he still likes me :D

on with the next in line...:naughty:
  • queenkatie wrote:
    ^ i don't think he still likes me :D

on with the next in line...:naughty:

How about you QueenKatie... I bet lots of guys here wants to know your profile.
    no thanks, i have my eyes all set for only one right now, i just hope he's that smart to realize that :glee:

you're not that dense, right?

:lol:
  • ^ ang cute naman... :bashful:

c zeroconfig ba yung tinutukoy mo queenkatie? :naughty:
    sabi niya he's yuck, so why force the issue?

:depressed:
  • funlove wrote:
    c zeroconfig ba yung tinutukoy mo queenkatie? :naughty:

:eek: Yaiks! hahah! Not really... :rotflmao: I don't think so. FYI, I look like a stupid oaf... I kinda look like a monkey with afro hair and has very FAT black @$s... :mecry: I'm just a lurker... :walkman2:
    yeah, right

YAIKS huh :furious:
  • :hmm: i feel so much tension in here..

oh well i rather not say anything.. somethings are just better off unsaid.. because sometimes words complicate things..

naku alis na nga ako.. baka ma-bash pa ako dito.. :bash:
  • zeroconfig: are you dense or just stupid?

word of advise.. choose your words properly..
    why are you fighting with him?

:lol:

i can't stop laughing hahahaha

i'm outta here, minamigraine na ko :glee:
  • /\ hay malamang awayin ko sya.. nagising ba naman ba ako dahil dito.. :grrr:

shoo! go away.. im leaving as well back to my afternoon delight.. :glee:

im off to neverland!!! :lol:
    ^ fight with him or fight with me? hahaha

tinatakot niyo eh! :lol: