Home PEx Sports NBA

Create a dunk! This'll be fun!!!

I see myself jumping as high as I could and at the peak of my jump, I look at my watch count my hang time up to 3 secs then finish it with tomahawk jam!!!!!!! What's my score???

Comments

• actually this is what the Goat did but I guess it would be fun to watch...it's a 720 dunk. I also recall one dunk by the Hook he jumped over cars and dunked the ball....
  • Run from the other side of the court then jump in the free htrow line I'll do my...WHOAISTHATAJORDANMOVEWOWPARESUPERHATAWTOTHEMAXIYAN ANDOOHDAMNTHATIWILLDOSLAMJAMMING CHOCOLATELOVINGGANGBANGINGULTRADUNK!!!!! :)
  • Bravo Bravo!! Perfect 10!!
  • I wish someone would perfect that cartwheel dunk attempt done by Michael Finley before, yung nanalo si Kobe ata?

That'll be cool.
  • How bout my dunk:
    a 360 between the legs and windmills it with to hands! whew!
  • how 'bout dunking using your feet instead.. hehe.. as you jump, shift the ball to your feet and do an acrobatic flip and slam it using your feet. :D
  • Ok that's a perfect 10 too!! How about this:
    "I stand at the free throw line then dive at the ring for a slam!! Walang buwelo iyan!! Heehee.."
  • 'Bout this:

Throw the ball.
    Jump.
    Tap the board (both hands), with my palm.
    Tap it again with the back of my hand.
    Grab the ball and dunk with both hands!!!
  • I'm gona throw the ball in the air, let it bounce high, then catch the ball then do a 360, pump the ball once, then between the legs then dunk. (airborne)
  • I will dunk the ball using my feet from the freethrow line..
  • Originally posted by AGA MUHLACH:
    I will dunk the ball using my feet from the freethrow line..

Ha ha ha ha ha!!! Bravo!! Bravo!!
    10 / 10 / 10 / 10
  • a fadeaway reverse! lol.gif
  • Holier than thouHolier than thou PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I'm going to do the Kobe Bryant dunk(you know, the ball between the legs) BLINDFOLDED, starting at the other end of the court
  • Holier than thouHolier than thou PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by Hot Pants:
    I see myself jumping as high as I could and at the peak of my jump, I look at my watch count my hang time up to 3 secs then finish it with tomahawk jam!!!!!!! What's my score???

ten!ten!ten!ten!
  • How about an assist, a hard bounce pass going to the left then apply a hard topspin to make the ball bounce to the right... that would be gr8, try it, it will surely fool ur defenders :)
  • DI10DI10 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I wanna see sum1 dunk from the three point line...legs wide open..and do the air jordan thing...walking in mid-air...
  • I'm gonna go through the bottom of the net by jumping so high, then come out of the net and reverse dunk the ball.

And all that time, I'll be eating chocolate.

silly.gif
  • i'll ride an f1 car then i'll let the car jump over 5 other cars and as the car goes near the ring i'll jump off and finish with a cannonball slam

WHAT'S MY SCORE???????
  • dig this

As I cut thru the lane, I make a behind the back dribble to avoid an opponent, then I take off with a 2 defenders by my side, one tries to reach in and gets a foul as I finish with a two handed NO FEAR slam, plus may tap pa sa board LUPITT!!!
  • dig this

As I cut thru the lane, I make a behind the back dribble to avoid an opponent, then I take off with 2 defenders by my side, one tries to reach in and gets a foul as I finish with a two handed NO FEAR slam, plus may tap pa sa board LUPITT!!!