Home PEx Hobbies Music and Radio

The Home of NU Rock, NU 107

Hey guys, wanna know who are listening to my fave rock station.
:D

Comments

• i do......specially last may-june during my vacation there!!
    :evilgrin:
  • me too! i love nu! walang katulad :D
  • i do
  • loc0loc0 PExer
    It's the only rock station. Which means they can suck as much as they want and still be the best rock station.

..loc0(site/email);
  • they're pretty alright.

dont think they have a 'hardcore' show do they? that'd be nice.
  • i listen to them.
  • :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

me too, it just rocks
  • Used to. High School & College. I haven't got the chance to listen to radio anymore.
  • Originally posted by loc0
    It's the only rock station. Which means they can suck as much as they want and still be the best rock station.

..loc0(site/email);

amen to that!

i still listen to NU . . . but i kinda miss the old LA105.9 . . .

:)
  • Originally posted by Whirrled

but i kinda miss the old LA105.9 . . .
    Yeah, me too. They had DJ Cat and some other female jocks. Di ba it also used to be Power 105? Or is that another station?
  • saywhat: that's power 108...

megumi: i listen to nu too... :)
  • saywhat: that's power 108...

megumi: i listen to nu too... :)
    how bout untv?
  • xyadxyad PExer
    Nu 107 is still ok!

2858936.nu107120x120.jpg
  • NU 107.5 Rules!!!

Indeed!
  • loc0loc0 PExer
    I hate NU by the way.

..loc0(site/email);
  • i used to listen during my high school and college days, i started when Estranged and Soul to squeeze are up on the midnight countdown...(tagal na!):winker:
  • tama...alang choice eh...minsan nasisira araw ko sa zach and joey...hayyy..nakakabingi ang mga "new music"..maybe that's one reason why rock and so called metal is becoming mainstream nowadays......i like when it's weekends...there are requests which i really wanna hear...i can't request coz i'm from iloilo....i don't want to spend money just to call their station without having the assurance that they will play my song. some of their djs are arrogant eh.
  • last time i turned on nu, it sucked ass. i think they were having crappy emo band night or something. jimmy eat world and dashboard confessional back to back.
    *shudders*
  • why? whats wrong with jimmy eat world and dashboard cofessional?

anyone from here who's gonna watch the pocket concerts?
    and has anyone seen nu's new place?
  • SoliduS_AlphASoliduS_AlphA PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    almost one year na akong hindi nakikinig sa Nu, I got sick of them playing those ******** music that irritate my ears.They were alot better during those LA 105 era,because they got a competition before but now since they are incharge of your daily dose of rock [/b] music,it seems that they reformatted the station and IMHO I did not like it that way.But still ihave to give Zach n Joey n d morning a big gratitude if it weren't for their show I would have not met the happiness in my life.
This discussion has been closed.