Home PEx Relationships The Singles Scene

New venues for looking for relationships? Is it effective?

Well, napansin ko lang na may threads na naghahanap ng mga prospects. I see nothing wrong with that. There are many venues nga in meeting the right person. Others tried online chat, textmates or some friendster matching. But does it work? I have three friends who actually found the right guy for them through this venues, although it was not something intentional, they said they never saw it coming, but it did. Well, maraming negative perceptions about this. we can'tb lame them right? I for one, never tried any of these.

I'm curious tuloy of the success rates of these kinds of set-up? Do you have stories similar with those of my friend's? Kwento naman kayo... :)

Comments

• well as the ages evolve, mate finding schemes evolves with it.. so i guess the use of technology is somewhat a tool to venture into lots of different schemes.. so all i can say is that success stories of other people may be inspiring to read and take in as examples but i always prefer a first hand basis experience.. now let me just look for a suitable partner/relationship and i'll get back to this thread.. :glee:
  • sa Church lolz
  • sa Church lolz
    pansin ko nga ... kaya pala pag 8pm ng gabi sa simbahan andaming mga singles nakatambay sa labas ... actually meron pa ako narinig nakikipagkilala sa gitna pa ng misa ...

nababoy tuloy ang simbahan :angry:
  • Elijah_A wrote:
    pansin ko nga ... kaya pala pag 8pm ng gabi sa simbahan andaming mga singles nakatambay sa labas ... actually meron pa ako narinig nakikipagkilala sa gitna pa ng misa ...

nababoy tuloy ang simbahan :angry:

bad trip yun ha..well, I personally don't like that. Tawag nga namin dun, simbang porma If the s/he does not have the decency to take his religion seriously, sobrang minus pogi/ganda points yun. Well, kung tapos na yung misa eh why not? Per para magpacute habang nagmimisa...pwede ko ba silang kurutin sa singit? LOL!!! :angry:
  • greenandpinkgreenandpink PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^ yeah i know what you are talking about. i know of some people who joined singles for christ to find dates.

i've dated a few people from said other venues, and sad to say wala pang success rate on my part :lol: well no harm in trying naman right? :laugh:
  • ^ yeah i know what you are talking about. i know of some people who joined singles for christ to find dates.

i've dated a few people from said other venues, and sad to say wala pang success rate on my part :lol: well no harm in trying naman right? :laugh:

really? ive had a similar experience..with yfc naman..sobrang hype pa naman ako with my sprituality tapos yung mga leaders, sobramg not following what they preach..puro ligawan..well..nothing wrong with that, basta asa lugar...di ba, know your priorities?
  • /\ actually it really depends on the ministry you are joining there are some ministry that value their codes..
  • well. i htink sa mga leaders din..sa mga tao dun...gusto ko sana mag singles kaso labo sila pa rin makikita ko..hehehe..nagbago na kaya sila?
  • I dunno, some of my friends had some relationship that started from the venues mentioned pero madalas eh palaging short lang yung lifetime ng relationship.
  • hmmm...well..isa at yun sa mga risks eh..what ya think? pero kahit naman san nagsimula ang relationship posibleng shor time di ba? i guess...may vulnerable nga lang pag sa mga bagong venues mentioned.
  • :hmm: hmmm.. one can be vulnerable if that person makes himself,herself vulnerable..
  • exactamento...so don't let your guards down people...hahaha!!!
  • /\ the question still stay.. are you vulnerable.. :hmm:
  • Izebox wrote:
    /\ the question still stay.. are you vulnerable.. :hmm:

I think I am. Wait a minute, why am i answering the question which is not for me? :D:lol:
  • Izebox wrote:
    /\ actually it really depends on the ministry you are joining there are some ministry that value their codes..

I totally agree with this. I was a member before of YFC Ministry and currently attending Singles For Christ. Well... sa YFC bawal naman kasi talaga yan. Pero sa SFC, since Young Professionals naman kayo dun, sa tingin ko OK lang. Pero not to the extent na 'yun' lang ang pinupunta mo dun. Dapat mas focus ka syempre sa pag participate sa activities and worship. Walang masama sa panliligaw sa SFC pero dapat hindi yun ang focus mo sa pag attend.