Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences

What Will I Do!?

im s0o bad... huhuhu.. im falling for someone eventhough i know i have someone already. it's just that LDR kc kmi... though i still love him, but i can't help falling for this other guy....

and i CAN'T STOP MYSELF... i dunno why i like this person... MY FEELINGS FOR HIM IS JUST INEVITABLE....

and i also don't wanna hurt my bf's feelings...

WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN!!!! huhuhuhu... don't blame me.. blame my heart!!!!

Comments

• you know what tigang k lang :)
  • rave81 wrote:
    you know what tigang k lang :)
    :glee: :glee:

well, i can somehow relate to you too. maybe you just found some "things" in this guy that you cannot find in your current boyfriend. that happens most of the time.. these things include those what rave81 is trying to point out. :naughty::naughty:
  • baklitabaklita PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    simple laang ang solusyon dyan sis...
    either amini mo sa bf mo na kakalas ka na...
    o iwasan ang bago... pra lalong di matukso...
    pre kung ika'y katulad ko... dalwahan, tatluhan o apat
    sabay-sabay... eh di dirty dancing na...

aihihihi!!!

baklita
  • ganyan talga feeling pag wala sa tabe mo bf mo.........syempre gusto naten always present ang mga bf naten most esp when we need them. kaya ka ganyan coz yung guy na yan ang available at this moment...and dahil miz mo na yung bf mo, sa kanya mo tuloy nababaling attention mo.....

try to figure out kung ano talaga nararamdaman mo for him, bka infatuation lang yan, hindi love
  • weigh your feelings.. isipin mo kung kanino ka magiging masaya and isipin mo kung worth it ba sya.

been there before..
    i chose the new 1 though im hurting now ok lang i know i chose him because i love him...

you have to chose as soon as possible..
  • janelle11 - problemado rin ako e. im the one who is far from my bf (asa pInas siya). Then i'm getting on my lowest amor to him since we have a communication problem, palagi siya nakakalimot magparamdam...hanggang sa nagsawa ako. Recently i decided to call it quits...pero...

I am having constant communication with one of my ex-es. Sad to say, nakikipagbalikan siya sakin. (C Ex na to, minahal ko tlaga...hay..) kaso LDR din, kasi nasa Pinas din siya...so i decided to commit to try to get to know each other again...nasa isip ko naman LDR din, safe side lang...pero I feel so guilty, for all of us. Lam ko kahit ganun bf ko at yung ex ko, nararamdaman ko sa kanila they value me as a person...dilemma tlaga.

you must chose in the long run. Mind over matter na lang siguro.
  • janelle11 wrote:
    im s0o bad... huhuhu.. im falling for someone eventhough i know i have someone already. it's just that LDR kc kmi... though i still love him, but i can't help falling for this other guy....

and i CAN'T STOP MYSELF... i dunno why i like this person... MY FEELINGS FOR HIM IS JUST INEVITABLE....

and i also don't wanna hurt my bf's feelings...

WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN!!!! huhuhuhu... don't blame me.. blame my heart!!!!

hi there..ive been in that situation also..and you know what i did? i broke up with my long time boyfriend and choose the new guy. am happy with him though he has a long time girlfriend aside from me. :confused:
    confuse ka na ba? :naughty:

basta, its kinda a stupid decision and now am longing for my long time boyfriend. the sad part is, i dont know how to win him back.ive hurt him and am a bit ashame of letting him go.

you should weigh things out and choose whatever makes you happy. its the risk you take and learn from your mistakes. :rolleyes:
  • very good advices... thankyou s0o much... Nice to hear of some more other situations similar as mine... and tell me how u've coped up with it... once again tnx... ('.',) I'll tell you soon
  • that is always the problem with LDR. There will always be temptation and challenges and that's how you'll know how strong your love is. if you can't control your feelings for the new guy, then it is a BAD sign for your current relationship. One thing you didn't mention is how long have you been in relationship prior to being in a LDR state. Kasi kung hindi pa naman kayo ganon kadalas magkita ng bf mo who is in long distance with you, then it's better to choose the new guy if you're happier with him. Duon din pupunta yon. Pero kung matagal mo nang bf yung nasa malayong lugar. Then you need to practice control with your feelings. Kasi kung ganyan kadaling magbago yung feelings mo, kahit sinong piliin mo, may possibility na mangyari ulit. Pwedeng piliin mo nga yung new guy, pero anong guarantee mo na after a few days, or months, magbago nanaman ang feeling mo at malilito ka nanaman..you know what I mean?
  • Hmm... LDR surely is tough. I don't really know how you feel but this is what I think would be a good suggestion for you.

You said that you're feelings are inevitble? Hmm... I believe in choices. Nothing is really quite inevitable unless God permits it to be. You have your own decisions to make. If you really love your bf, then you have to think of ways not to fall for the guy. Example, you could stay away from that person, or not return his calls. Here's my personal thingy: I always tell myself that I have a wonderful gf. I love her so much that I will never do anything that could ruin our relationship. I have plans in the future that involves her. There is not enough reasons to cancel those plans in my behalf.

Be proud that you have a bf! Thats one key element I guess. In any case if he's the one approaching you; tell him that you love him.

Another note, are you pretty sure bout your feelings. You should think twice. Do you know what is more painful than not loving at all?

--Its loosing the other and then realizing that you've made a mistake and that you love him/her more and now you can never take him/her back.

Just think a lot of times. Make sure about your feelings and pray. Weigh everything before making your decision. *okay*
  • waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa pareho tayoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!