Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - Movies

Unitel Pictures' PINOY/BLONDE

starczamorastarczamora Sissie DaToic PEx Moderator
Unitel Picture's fourth movie offering premiered yesterday.

On his hospital bed, a dying uncle gives his final instruction to his nephews...

Cousins Andrew and Conrad Cunanan, two film school geeks consumed by one overwhelming question...

It is an unreeling of their hyperactive imaginations...

(according to a Inquirer review)

The promotion has been claiming that "To say that Pinoy/Blonde is not your typical Pinoy film is an understatement", however the effect of the brocka-bernal debate on the target 14-29 demographic remains to be seen.

Pinoy/Blonde is directed by Peque Gallaga and Lore Reyes.

www.pinoyblonde.com

Comments

• di ko nagustuhan. though polished siya in terms of technicals, pilit yung pagiging *witty* niya
  • nagclick ba?
  • most pretentious movie i've seen...i agree with the above comment, pilit talaga yung whole movie...it had no script, just a bunch of quotes from hollywood movie tied together by visuals! once again, another all-hype pinoy movie...then again, i like the fact that producers are actually making movies like this...hope they make actually make a good different movie next time!

only saving grace of the movie was Jaime Fabregas! that guy was awesome!
  • violetbabevioletbabe PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    homeBuddy wrote:
    most pretentious movie i've seen...i agree with the above comment, pilit talaga yung whole movie...it had no script, just a bunch of quotes from hollywood movie tied together by visuals! once again, another all-hype pinoy movie...then again, i like the fact that producers are actually making movies like this...hope they make actually make a good different movie next time!

only saving grace of the movie was Jaime Fabregas! that guy was awesome!

i agree. it was pretentious.

isa syang "wala lang". okay lang sana kung ganun ang intensyon ng pelikula na maging "wala lang". hindi naman eh.

siguro peque should write and direk his own age and sensibility. :rolleyes:
  • The film is okay. At least it tried to veer away from what we usually see in typical Filipino films. For that alone, I salute the people behind this movie.

I heard it didn't do well at the tills. Paano kasi, hindi pa rin magsawa ang maraming tao sa nakagawian ngunit gasgas na pormula.
  • sayang at wala atang nanoood ng movie na to, mukhang di na naman pinansin ng moviegoing public. di ata handa ang moviegoers sa ganitong tema ng movie.
  • kulang sa promotion.....
  • SIOPAO MANSIOPAO MAN PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    bumenta ba sa takilya ito?